Resignation as Wold Admin

Anore

Hello,

My name is BasketWeaver, Ex-Mod Admin, Ex-Mod, Ex-Story Admin (for a day), Ex-World Admin (unofficial/2 months for Almaris), as well as the first person ever removed from staff in 2011. I have committed a grave mistake with Failor and I am here to announce my resignation as LOTC's Wold Admin. When I found this build by GEET_BUILDS it was a lovely little desert.

image.png

I spent about 45 minutes terraforming by hand because I don't know how to use world painter to transform this map into Failor

image.thumb.png.cac5b6748136a9bc8b94a600b6bd45f6.png

I did not realize allowing PvP on the server would result in PvP.

image.png.831f8eefa9b1e20b8c6902a16af9ebee.png

Signing off,

Ex-Wold Team Admin, BasketWeaver

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THE WOLD TEAM IS DISBANDED

I think this is a good steppingstone in your life and I think that if you take a year or two off the server, it should give you enough time to reform to become the best person you can be. Everyone makes mistakes, but everyone has the potential to become better.

1 minute ago, Crevel said:

I think this is a good steppingstone in your life and I think that if you take a year or two off the server, it should give you enough time to reform to become the best person you can be. Everyone makes mistakes, but everyone has the potential to become better.

image.png.2b34ae454667660682f7371fcee00a4a.png

I don't think that will work for me.

No why we love the SMP map

just not the 2b2t vibes coming from an rp server

Once more I strongly disagree