THE DESERT INCURSION - A CALL TO ARMS

Javert

[!] This missive is issued to every known settlement within Failor

542c6fae6bd58287df162f163abad0b1.jpg

The Deserts of Failor

TO ALL DESCENDANT BRETHEREN;

Hear me, for I have issued this missive to all who have come to this land in the hopes of a peaceful life free from chaos and war. Not long ago did we flee the realm of Almaris, praying to our respective deities for stability in the transition to a new world. Yet even now, it appears the Descendants cannot achieve such - for there are those amongst us who have taken advantage of our weakened state to wage ruthless and violent raids upon our fledgling civilizations. I speak of course of the bandits that have betrayed their people in exchange for wealth and domination - I speak of those who prey upon travelers within the desert and its vastness. They have dared to slaughter innocents - even the Halfling folk have not been spared in this never-ending campaign against order and law.

I, as a fellow descendant, call upon each and every soul within Failor to unite behind a common banner. We must march into the Desert and the Red Wastes and drive these Bandit barbarians to the sea, for they have no place within our civilization! We must drive them from our island in the name of our future, and in the name of our people!

Barbarus Delenda Est!

Spoiler

This is made purely with the intention of sparking some RP on Failor in light of the bandit situation - I wish to turn it into something more than just something we see oocly, but something that develops irply and in the end we can all have fun with. I know a lot of people are frustrated, but I don't see why we can't turn this into a fun RP situation where we all band together against a common enemy. Also, to the bandit folks, y'all are fun. Server would be much more dull without y'all at times

"Hmm...niet a bad idea. Perhaps Y should speak about this with His Majesty."  The Ruthern went off to find the King of Balian, to speak about the possibility of raising a rally to assist the innocent descendants in the Wastelands. 

Spoiler

I like this post! I'm hoping we can build some rp out of this in the wastelands. It'd be a good way to make the island more enjoyable if we all are good sports and use rp to generate some conflict and comradery. 

A weary group of descendants lay cold in the red desert, the flickering flame of a fire illuminating their dreary den. Elves, dwarves, humans, and orcs alike surrounded the hearth as plunder lay scattered amongst them. Slowly, the missive flew into the flame, going up in a cloud of Ash as they prepare the second wave.

“I’ll **** with this. Laurens!!!!” She hollered, uttering in quiet tones for him to get together the riverfolk with their torches and pitchforks. 

@Chorale__

5 minutes ago, tilly said:

“I’ll **** with this. Laurens!!!!” She hollered, uttering in quiet tones for him to get together the riverfolk with their torches and pitchforks. 

@Chorale__

“I was just thinking the same thing!” The Knight uttered, pitching the last tent on Camp Petra with Prince Paul Alexander and Edmund Hope. The Chanzlè quickly ushered off with his attendant to a small stool in the square of Camp, “Hear ye! Hear ye! . . .” He announced from above.

"Do NOT enter the SCP Containment zone, you will die." warns a man in white robes and diamond spectacles

A weary Emir glances upon the parchment. “May the lands of Failor unite for the sake of the descendants.” Lujain released the missive, allowing it to collapse into a fire as he pressed onward to find an area of settlement for the Farfolk.

A missive lay in the encampment of petra
Adiler_Guard.png

The emblem of the guardians of
House Adiler

We have dealt with the Mori scum and survived once before, Now we face the Malice of our own kind

We raise our banner to fight once again along side the Petrans

A meeting within our group shall be held tonight to discuss what we steps will be taken to protect our sanctuary.

Ave Petrans 

A imp had the missive call read to him scowling “Do not not test me man things you will be eaten devoured yes yes!”

47 minutes ago, Chorale__ said:

“I was just thinking the same thing!” The Knight uttered, pitching the last tent on Camp Petra with Prince Paul Alexander and Edmund Hope. The Chanzlè quickly ushered off with his attendant to a small stool in the square of Camp, “Hear ye! Hear ye! . . .” He announced from above.

Arthur gives a determined look "oui, we're with you!"

DEEP IN THE DESERT, THE LEGENDARY GLIMMER-WIELDING OLYMPIC MARKSMAN KNOWN AS THE BUCKET BANDIT BATHED WITHIN HIS BUCKET, TRIMMING HIS FINGERNAILS AS HE PREPARED FOR THE ONCOMING SWARM. . .

P641tPi.jpg

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

The young skirmisher led his horse, dressed in barding inlaid with ocean coral, around the feet of mesas and the faces of plateaus. Odoacer kept his karnyx warhorn bound to his person and a javelin drawn as he ambled across the empty quarter of the wastelands. He peaked beneath his tunic to one of the missives folded up against his chest that he had found after he emerged from the grungy depths of the Mori'quessir cave network. He bade all fair men and women good fortune, his questioning assaying hearts of gold from those more impure in intention such as highwaymen and marauders. He could often be heard whistling a tune in a guttural language, the refrain being "Deiwo afdauþnaniz banozek, aingidju sin teutoz" (trans. God blind my enemies, protect these people).

fmtRAOO.png