In loving memory

Pinks

Adiler_Guard.png+da61cf5de76d8f8a1a074421e0331c1574a5d5be_edit_65460595907719.png

[!]
Before the fall of Almaris, an elven woman salvaged every picture and note she could find from her good friend orion's family keep
As the final battle went down she smiled as she sifted through the various pictures drawn of her child hood

The guardian for a moment wavered emotion over coming her
the pictures and missives scattering across the ground as she cupped her hands over her face, her tears soaking the paper
she felt a hand placed upon her shoulder as a armor cladded individual took a seat next to her

" Ahm here to listen if you need ah ear

The guardian looked at the figure and nodded, going back to the papers composing herself, picking them up and organizing them neatly placing them into her satchel

" Orion was a man with many names, some called him a heretic, some a father, and some even called him a leader, which i dont doubt one bit giving the initiative he took when it came to his family"

The guardian sniffed as she pulled a hankie from her pouch, wiping her tears away from her face, looking onto the battle that was focused at the gates

" I called him a hero, Though many people would probably get very upset at those words, he was my hero, there ain nothin else to it, he showed me what it was like to have a real family, something i very much lacked as a child that's for sure!

The woman laughed as she placed her sword in her lap prepping for the inevitable Mori conflict

" You know he used to tell me he thought id be strong one day, He used to think id actually make something of myself when i got older, but boy.. did I dissapoint "

The woman glanced behind her as the inside of the castle had now collapsed revealing the exit to salvation, then to the armored individual, who was already preparing to leave himself. a scoff escaped her maw as she drew her sword.

" Came back for that idiot, only to find out he was dead.. thankfully i recovered his written memories... i hope when i die i can buy him a drink in the afterlife.

Farewell orion
Father to many
"

the woman then turned and calmly walked into the exit of almaris, leaving everything she knew behind.. including the memories orion had left her.

Edited by Pinks
early send