༻ Zadie’s Skin Commissions ༺

Criala

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱

Hello, I’ve had skin commissions open for a while now, so I thought it was time I made a post detailing what all I can do and charge. My commissions are always open, and my slots are unlimited. I take Paypal, Venmo and CashApp!

I’m fairly quick when doing commissions usually. Outfits can be done in only a couple hours, sometimes only an hour depending on how simple the reference is. Armor is usually the same amount of time, as are heads and bases. Other skins, such as azdrazi/robot/construct skins, can take longer, but it just really just depends on what people want and how complex it ends up being.

Prices

Heads: $5
Bases: $8
Outfits: $9 for Alex, $11 for Steve
Armor: 15
Azdrazi/Robot/ect: 15+ depending on complexity

Examples

If more examples are needed, I am happy to provide them!

Spoiler

Heads & Bases

image.png

image.png

Full Skins

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Outfits

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Armor

image.png

image.png

image.png

Other

image.png

image.png

image.png

Request Form

Type of skin: (Head, base, outfit, ect)
Alex/Steve: 
Reference image:
Discord: 

I do prefer contact through discord, but it doesn't have to be through discord. My discord is Zadie#4764 :)

Love Zadie. She makes wonderful skins. (My previous statement stands, as I purely want to be on top of the comments)

Live laugh Zadie skins 

I have commissioned two skins from Zadie and I love them both! Zadie wonderfully brought both of my concepts to life, and was very communicative throughout the designs to make sure they turned out as I imagined. 10/10, I'll be back when I'm in the market for more.