The Great War of Failor

sneakybandit

Veran lounges by the sea in the beach town of Minas Ordae "So begins the Coconut Crusade." she'd comment to those nearby.

6c546cdca70e58fe88a71d27938ad3f2.jpg

Hilda Freysson polished her blade, preparing to slay the blights of Failor. "It is too late for them to redeem themselves in the eyes of the All-Father. May their souls suffer in the abyss for eternity.

The wall child is already in their walls.

"All the Faithful of the Father shall know that this day, justice will be done against these defilers." High Keeper Ellenore Eiriksson spoke before a crowd of Fatherists and Fatherless.

Spoiler

f6813dcc-b2c6-4338-8051-7a89dce62461_tex

Euron, who identifies as Qualified, supports this message

"GOD will protect us from the rallying world, Redclyf shall not fall!" a pious and devoted Canonist of Redclyf reassured to her kin.

Ser Alwyn returns with some of the guards from their scouting of the bandit fort and announces loudly to the other Adunians of Minas Amath. "The halflings that stopped by spoke th' truth! Anyone want t' run off some bandits?!"

Spoiler

War Starship GIF - War Starship Troopers - Discover & Share GIFs

Vykk hefts his axe "The canonists need to stop touching babies"

Evyind Kvitravn II, Hero of the Cartref Revolt, Ashkeeper of the Brotherhood of the Flame, glanced upon the gathering forces. "Traitors shall burn."

A being of stone looked to the missive, soon rumbling out "Hold relocation will be a must - I did not know Agents of Khorvad settled nearby and I cannot risk such loss without dwarfpower to defend. . ." Spoke Thulgarn Svuli'Ynothruz, staring around the empty cavern-home, no dwarves had arrived.

Spoiler

A Redclyfian continues eating his Kentucky fried baby thigh as groups declare war on his state for slander

An imp screeched out a wretched sounding battle cry getting his hopes up for a feast of flesh that is coming right to his front door “OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY FLESH THING NUM NUMS COMING TO ME ME!” 

The Wandering Merchant nods approvingly.    "Aye, 'd be noice to 'ave things a bi' safer o' near Petra ways.  God bless 'ose who're doin' the fightin'."