SEEKING THE BEET-EN PATH

critter

A simple missive on rough, handmade paper and painted in faint inks circulates the realms of Failor.

SEEKING THE BEET-EN PATH

If this missive finds you, it is from a man with a most simple request. 

I will trade most any Valuables and Wares in exchange for knowledge of where to find Beets or for Beets or for Beet Seeds upon the fair lands of Failor. I shall Find These Missives; do leave a Note attached if I might meet with you in regards to Beets.

depositphotos_33136167-stock-illustratio

His Excellency, Fabian Otto Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

Amaya worries for the mental state of the Grand Lord.

The Wandering Merchant smells a deal.

Allessandra looks to the fields.. where beets grow. She worries in turn where his mental state has gone.

12 minutes ago, Smol said:

Allessandra looks to the fields.. where beets grow. She worries in turn where his mental state has gone.

"He must have walked past them.. several times," commented an Amador woman, "perhaps he is blind to colour?"

Odoacer lifted up the canvas drawn across the wain drawn by his horse. He looked longingly across the mounds and mounds of beetroots hidden away. "Shall I share in my treasure?" he mused to himself.

Spoiler

Make It Rain Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

A dark elven woman stands on her table, hissing at the horrific vegetables around her. She knew, she KNEW, SHE KNEW, SHE KNEW THE TRUTH.

7 hours ago, Lirinya said:

"He must have walked past them.. several times," commented an Amador woman, "perhaps he is blind to colour?"

Fabian Kortrevich is, in fact, terribly colorblind. For those willing to profit, though, this has only made his BEET QUEST all the more frenzied.

23 minutes ago, critter said:

Fabian Kortrevich is, in fact, terribly colorblind. For those willing to profit, though, this has only made his BEET QUEST all the more frenzied.

Emiliya noted to keep an eye out for the Kortrevich. Perhaps he was overdue a lesson on how to differentiate vegitables without relying on their colour...