The Plea of Adaranth

Zolla_

A publication is made and dispersed across Failor and the Underrealm.

I, Adaranth of Redclyf admit to the following crimes:

I. To the terrorizing of the realm of Failor and Almaris, acting as a brigand.

II. For the assault of members of the Band of the Crossed Claw, and subsequent intimidation at their attempts to find justice.

III. For the assault of members of Redclyf, notably the blinding of an elder matriarch. 

IV. For the manipulation of politics of Redclyf, making myself shadow-commander.

V. For my hand in creating corruption in Redclyf and wider Realm.

For the corruption I engaged in within Redclyf, I will step down from my position as chancellor.

I advise all the Redclyfians who have participated in banditry and raiding with me to surrender; you won't suffer any harm.

It is thanks to the compulsion of the Count of Aldersberg, Markus Marie Sarkozic, and his Loyal, Good, Brave, Triumphant and Qualified allies.

SIGNED, Adaranth Ravamyar

Edited by Zolla_

Markus Marie smiles after a successful crusade, his oaths to the Crossed Claw Band and Redclyf fulfilled. He returns home to his summit camp and approached his betrothed. "I have achieved glory for Godanistan- I am ready to leave Failor."

@milkyi

4 hours ago, Nooblius said:

Markus Marie smiles after a successful crusade, his oaths to the Crossed Claw Band and Redclyf fulfilled. He returns home to his summit camp and approached his betrothed. "I have achieved glory for Godanistan- I am ready to leave Failor."

@milkyi

Perched in her lofty stone tower atop the grassy mountain peaks, Oksana meticulously painted a plank of wood, adorning it with the sigil of the silver eagle. As Markus returned, she cast a brief glance over her shoulder, “Glory to Godanistan jest not yet fulfilled, She replied, “We must venture forth, expand our horizons, e spread His glory to distant realms. The path before us jest treacherous, but with unyielding faith e perseverance, we shall bear witness to w fulfillment of our divine purpose.”