UNYIELDING IRON - A MISSIVE

UNYIELDING IRON

Holy_Symbol_of_Moradin.png?width=676&hei

With the fall of Almaris and destruction of the Urguani mountainhome, much hardship has arrived for the Dwarven race to combat, yet ever stalwart and sturdy like stone, they endure for a better future. . . 

The Storied Clan of Irongrinder is no different in such. With a vigilant gaze I have watched The Khazadmar of Urguan, observing, waiting for a time, a time to return and help my kin - Now is that time. I, Morul Dareksson Irongrinder once more rise to the station of Clan Lord of The Khronumurrum and do decree the following.

The Clan of Irongrinder will be reorganized to better fit the current state of our race, clan roles will be solidified to adhere with the work of Darek Irongrinder and things set right, all clan members who wish for work, however hard it may be, are asked to reach out via letter - Laziness in assigned tasks will not be tolerated, the toil for the future is upon us.

I will personally be cultivating and supporting whichever clan members who are interested in Alchemy, or The Arts Arcane and the mysteries of Vuur’Dor: The Void. again, reach out if interested in study and the seeking of truth in the name of Lord Ogradhad. Lastly it is important to state that all existing, active grudges are to remain until stricken, for those of iron do not forget so easily. . .

BY KNOWLEDGE UNKNOWABLE - MORUL IRONGRINDER

LORD OF CLAN IRONGRINDER, CONQUEROR OF THE VOID, LIFEMAKER, 

SPELLSMITH, AND HEIR TO THE KINGDOM OF ORD.

Spoiler

I have returned to Urguan with the goal of reviving Clan Irongrinder while helping the nation in whatever way I Irply can, I look forward to the fun roleplay and times to come. The clan post will be released SoonTM, I will likely be working with previous clan fathers and various elders to make sure it is proper and well written. - Norgeth

Darek Irongrinder reads over the missive, a smile spread over his face.

"Go get em champ!"