The Haeseni Weld Oxtzen

THE HAENSE FOREST WARRIORS

GlKNeoz.png

YkNAtCm.png

UKEN VE KRAWN I ROZZ

Issued by the

OFFICE OF VE MORRIVI KORT

On the 6th day of Gronna ag Droba of 479 E.S.

tJ8JorK.png

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

The Weld Oxtzen is a group established with the children of Haense at its heart, with the aim to provide opportunities for the younger people of the kingdom to explore the natural world surrounding them, learn beneficial skills and make friends along the way. From camping to hunting, learning true etiquette to being taught how to create and repair clothing, there is truly something for everyone.

INTRODUCTION

Established by Rolim Tordove, Master of the Hunt, in 479 E.S., the aim of the Weld Oxtzen is to teach children the importance of the wilderness throughout the kingdom, and how to properly take care of themselves in a survival situation. In such, the Master of the Hunt will educate children aged from 8 to 15 in how to hunt, identify flora and fauna, build a suitable shelter, make a fire and much more. There will also be the opportunity to attend workshops and learn skills such as sewing, proper meat preparation, cooking, and etiquette.

THE OXTZEN OATH

“On my honor I will do my best, serve my king and my community, care for the wilderness, help others and abide by the Oxtzen Law.”

When committing to the oath, the moment should be very special, so before an Oxtzen takes the oath, it is encouraged that they understand what it means. Declaring that they shall do their best encourages that they are not to be entirely perfect in all that they do, they simply must challenge themselves and strive to achieve their personal best.

Serving the king, and their community, is something that is part of the core of the Weld Oxtzen, alongside caring for the wilderness and all that is in it.

Lending a hand is an important part of being an Oxtzen. Members of Weld Oxtzen help their friends, family, and people in their local area. 

THE OXTZEN LAW

An Oxtzen is:

TRUSTWORTHY- Tells the truth and upkeeps promises.

LOYAL- Shows that they care about their family, friends, king, and country.

HELPFUL- Volunteers to help others without expecting a reward.

FRIENDLY- Is a friend to everyone.

COURTEOUS- Is polite to everyone and always uses good manners.

KIND- Treats others as they want to be treated.

BRAVE- Faces difficulty even if they feel afraid. 

APPEARANCE

Once an Oxtzen takes their oath, they are given a simple black and yellow neckerchief that they are expected to wear to all of their future Weld Oxtzen meetings.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Royal Majesty, Sofia Camila of Hyspia, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess of Hyspia, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector and Lady of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Firr, Rolim Tordove, Master of the Hunt and Member of the Morrivi Prikaz Court

Edited by ElvenHuntress
Wrong title