ZONTY_

Discord:

ZONTY#3643

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

metagaming

What circumstances led to this ban?

Some while ago me and Twi have crafted a voidal tear underneath celianor. Soon after hanging around it and setting up a small plant-corruption garden Twi has been banned from the server, which made Cepheid, at the time RO or already PRO (don't remember) immediately evict the passage within a pine tree behind Celia'norian walls, which priorly belonged to Twi and a couple of people, including myself, had perms to it. At least that is approximately what I've been told by Cepheid when I inquired about what had happened to the perms. She also mentioned that Twi was the one who told her to do that, and after messaging Twi and getting no response I just gave up for a while. Time flew by and once the map's end was nearing I decided to do some funny calamity-related stuff. I wanted to create a behemoth tear and use it to craft some MArts. The only issue was the already existing Tear, and so I started actively planning it's destruction (priorly I had some thoughts of destroying the Tear, but didn't really take any action towards accomplishing said goal). After some time the plan basically was to craft an atronach or two and send them to destroy the tear. Whilst I was attempting to acquire the feat I went to search for a path that could lead to the tear. I both oocly and irply knew the approximate location of the tear (due to being its creator), so I snuffed about by the palace, searching for any possible routes. I found a route from one of the roofs that gave me access to the insides of the palace, and after infiltrating, in a tower's very bottom floor I discovered a door, behind which was a lift leading downward. So this was my first guess. After some more running about I found a second path in a side of a cliff, so that was my second guess. After more time has passed and I went to check one of the routes (one in the tower), I discovered that it was no longer a locked passage, so I went down to the bottom, wherein I found a no longer active lift, so even if it once was a path that led to the tear, it no longer was. So, only a single path was remaining, and soon after I got atronach forging. I garnered buncha lockpicks, as well as some random items that could be keys to hidden passages, and ventured into the cliffside. There, in the very first room, I have, in fact, used x-ray resource-pack. I looked about and realized that there was many tunnels and all were too convoluted to make out where is what, so then I just turned it off and never used it further on. So, in the very first room I stumbled on the first barrier- I found a hidden lock behind a painting. I have already known where was the door itself due to the usage of x-ray, but it was obvious either way; it stood behind a fence on a wall, and it was, apart from the door, a single locked piece of furniture. So, after trying every single piece of the junk i brought none were fitting the lock. I stepped back and looked about the room, spotting a mushroom in a pot. Out of desperation I picked it and tried to fit into a lock.. And it worked. To my surprise. So after going through the doors there were a couple of different paths. Just like i do in every room I decided to walk about and check if there were any hidden passages. Behind another painting I found another hidden lock, which had no key iirc. So it opened a passage in a wall, and there I went. Past plenty of doors and spending a plethora of lockpicks I was in a room with another hidden passages behind a locked fence, but I found no hidden locks anywhere. I couldn’t go back as the door has already relocked and it would have been but a waste of lockpicks, so instead I opted to go the remaining route, which led to a small room. Only there did I find a hidden lock, and opened the secret passage. After plenty more doors I was in a room with many bookshelves. I found a hidden lock and it had plain books within, which led me to a conclusion and that was the key. I crafted a book from much paper that I always carry along for letters and whatnot. Indeed, it was the key. So after passing that door and some more doors after I was beside a tear, and soon there was a kaboom.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I have used x-ray, even though it gave me no benefit, so, in the end, the ban was deserved one way or another. Most of the story that I presented above was figured out some days past the ordeal and after my decision to go on a small hiatus and focus on irl for abit, as I had been awake for over two days straight.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Apart from the unfinished business I still have on my remaining personas, during my hiatus I came up with a great arc for a new character. It'll be fun.

Attach other relevant information.

Why optional information is required ._.

Denied. Please appeal on your given date that is posted on your ban message.