A Raven's Call

Spoiler

File:ThirdKvitravn.png

17th of the Sun's Smile, 130 S.A.

TO ALL CHILDREN OF NORLAND

On this day, a great wrong has been committed against my Clan. My secondborn Son, Leon Dominicsson Kvitravn, was captured and executed by members of the Tennallar family. These people have accused my son of Banditry, but rather than extradite him to Norland to face a proper trial for his potential crimes, they executed him without prior notification. My Son did not deserve to be so ruthlessly executed within foreign lands, and this is not something the Kvitravn clan will take lightly. From this day forth, Clan Kvitravn declares an eternal blood feud against the Tennallar family for the kidnapping and murder of Leon Dominicsson Kvitravn, and we shall not rest until every Tennallar responsible for his execution is hung from a tree or is removed of their head. As for the head of their family, I shall draw a blood eagle upon their back to remind them of what happens when you commit such crimes against our Clan. To those Tennallar who had no involvement in the murder of my Son, flee your family's keep now - or die alongside them in battle.

Our Blade Never Dulls

Signed,

Dominic Ragnarsson, Chieftain of Clan Kvitravn, Veteran of the Cartref Mor Uprising

Hilda Freysson had just finished wiping both Redclyf and Failorian blood from her blade, when the missive had been delivered to her. "We march again, for Norland and the All Father!"

Leon is dead (PK post coming soon)

The elf with his one-eyed gaze would read over the missive. A soft hum escapes him, as he does this, "Norland would ne be the ones to judge the boy for his foolish actions. I witnessed the end of it, and heard the conversation between Io and the Tennallar. From my external point of view the Tennallar are the ones who are in the right at this time, as you wished him to be biased in his judgement. However, if you caught someone breaking into your home, would you ne simply strike them down before they could bring any harm to your family? You claim a proper trial. However, as it was also claimed to ne be a Realm, as it was stated. That would count as their personal home, thus they have a right to defend themselves how they see fit if someone breaks in.

Evyind Kvitravn II, Hero of Norland, seethes as he slams his desk into the wall in rage. He walked out of his tent in the jungle camp, looking to Hilda Freysson as he pulled his sword and pointed it skyward. "We fight now, for vengance, and for the Allfather!"

"Kidnapping and murder?" Muttered a serpentine-eyed woman incredulously, reading the missive over Arynn's shoulder. "How does one kidnap a person that breaks into your keep? A Thief who disregarded two warnings and returned explicitly to sow discord. Humans.. confuse me."

Spoiler

Spoiler

happened to my buddy eric fr

Theroden nodded solemnly. "A feud of such magnitude can only be answered in blood. I shall ride with you to set things right, countryman."

“IRON FRO’ OICE, LETS GEH DESE FOUL MEN” Says an angered woman across the camp

The Carrot King grandpa grumbles grumpily.

The giant slaying, Wither dunking, bandit killing extraordinaire prepares their armor. "I warned them not to kill him!"

The Norland King reads over the missive, knowing he will support the man who had supported him all his reign until things are made even.

"Ze funny noahlahndic wahmongahs ahh aht it again." Adaranth would comment as he observed the Norlanders cleaning the imagined Redclyfian blood off their swords

Edited by Zolla_

Spoiler

A Redclyfian hits the griddy in response to this feud, finding it odd they haven't slandered the Tennallar with barbaric and ungodly actions yet

Grimm struggles to keep himself from tearing the letter in two as he reads "I've known that kid about as long as I've been a soldier-nobody's getting away with that shit!" He grabs his sword and moves to leave-only to realize he still remains separated from his fellow countrymen.

23 hours ago, Kanapes said:

The elf with his one-eyed gaze would read over the missive. A soft hum escapes him, as he does this, "Norland would ne be the ones to judge the boy for his foolish actions. I witnessed the end of it, and heard the conversation between Io and the Tennallar. From my external point of view the Tennallar are the ones who are in the right at this time, as you wished him to be biased in his judgement. However, if you caught someone breaking into your home, would you ne simply strike them down before they could bring any harm to your family? You claim a proper trial. However, as it was also claimed to ne be a Realm, as it was stated. That would count as their personal home, thus they have a right to defend themselves how they see fit if someone breaks in.

Blanca was the one who claimed it wasn't a Realm simply because Blanca LOVES to mouth off.