MAY PLAYER APPRECIATION

Player Appreciation

May 2023

94eb04258cfeea91d55559c13fe73844.jpg

It’s that time again! 

Player Appreciation is a unique tradition of the Haense community as a means of recognizing someone who’s hard work and passion makes this space what it is, both IRP and OOC.

May’s Player of the Month has certainly contributed both, particularly in this busy period on the server. Whether choosing to play a character who’s kindness and generosity brightened the refugee camps of Savoy, working long hours on the Haense build server, or sending their nightly fun facts (always with a cookie), this player takes every opportunity to create a welcoming, warm experience for all who meet them.

It is my honor to give thanks by introducing May’s Player of the Month…

SmolBean

@Smol

Anna is such a bright light and never fails to brighten anyone’s day. I love that she always reminds others that they are appreciated and goes out of her way to be kind to others. She is a pivotal part of our community and I appreciate all the work she does. She truly is a hardworking and kindhearted individual that I admire and am grateful to call my friend.

@sarahbarah

DUDE, YOU ARE AWESOOOME. You CARRY the library, and you’ve put so much work into the rebuild. Both the systems, and the actual build itself. Don’t go thinking we haven’t noticed!!! That, and you are an awesome friend. You go out of your way every night to wish people goodnight, with a fun (or slightly terrifying) fact. It makes my day, seriously. You earned this gwurlie, go get it!

@CasChaos

An incredible player with great talent and drive that she puts to the community, always writing posts or planning events. One of the best RPers I've met, I can roleplay with her for hours without pause and she has a great understanding of characters and what makes good character interactions. I am grateful she is part of this community, and my friend. Truly dedicated, and a hard worker.

@VerminHunter

Please join us here in giving Smol some well-earned thanks and appreciation, and tune back in next month for another awesome player in our community!

Another highly-nominated player for this month was the much-beloved @tadabug2000, a marvelous leader who has put in a world of effort playing Haense’s Queen Consort. If you’d like to drop Tada some well-earned kindness and gratitudes, please add onto her player appreciation post here!