ASCENSIONS AND APPOINTMENTS

_RoyalCrafter_

ASCENSIONS AND APPOINTMENTS

The Prophet Council, on the 24th of Sun's Smile, 130 S.A has decided the upon following matters following matters:

Q74PrFj-P6nhxBn_pzw0mVbKtexxZITuCmBm9H4E

THE AENGUL-SLAYER

The Priest of Dungrimm Sigrun Ireheart has petitioned the clergy to appoint Jorvin Starbreaker to the position of Hero. The Prophets, after a brief deliberation, have acknowledged Jorvin not only for his time as a king but for the grand act of slaying an Aengul who had strayed from Yemekar’s Balance. A true testament to the might in the face of chaos.

Jorvin Starbreaker is henceforth a Hero of Dungrimm, and to be dubbed ‘Aengul-Slayer.’

THE LIBERATOR

In addition to this, the Council of Prophets sought to rectify an oversight that had long been present within the pantheon of paragons.

Simmpa The Liberator, has been in the hero category for too long. A rank that does not reflect the grand, magnificent and powerful act of rebelling against Khorvad and his Ironborn, and liberating the dwarven people from their grasp. It is thanks to Simmpa that all dwarves can walk freely today, that we may worship the Brathmordakin as per our duty, and that we may decide our own destinies.

Simmpa is henceforth a Paragon of Yemekar, and to keep his title of  ‘Liberator.’

THE NEW HIGH PROPHET

The time has come for me to step down as High Prophet. The Prophet Council has unanimously appointed the Prophet of Grimdugan, Auriel Doomforged, as the new High Prophet of da Kirkja Dverga.

Auriel Doomforged is an intelligent, zealous and dutiful worshipper of the Brathmordakin and has unique insights into aspects of their nature. She has talent and drive, and thus she is the fittest within the clerical body to take on the mantle of High Prophet.

An official ceremony for this appointment will be held when us dwedmar have left and settled off of Failor.

I thank all my friends and family who supported me in my time as High Prophet. My duties to the Brathmordakin are never over, it is time I embark on my own path.

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

P96YyyjKqj5DudW1nVtJa1CghI1NHwQuIcC8h9Ew

"Dat iz hozh fer ol Jorveen...he wuz dere wen few ztuntiez wuld be, klompin longzyde Krug'z kubz. He dezervez duh tytle juzt az much az mi dew."

Ursus Grandaxe nods approvingly "'Bout toime Garedyn took a' rest. . ."  He mumbled

"Ah' thought Jorvin how'eh' toh' wipe his hammah' pretteh proud of teh lad" would say Charles "The Bald".

Dhaen Grandaxe applauds, proud of her husband's contributions and newly appointed title!

~ She aims to send a bundle of congratulatory flowers to Auriel Doomforged and a bottle of calming dwarven spirits to Garedyn Mossborn as soon as she can acquire them. ~

Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart grins and slams back a bottle of ale. 

A pale witch smiles softly at the crumpled parchment before her, solemn white gaze stained and red rimmed with ash as they crinkled in a not so secret knowing at the sight of her Ladyship Auriel’s promotion..