[✗] [Magic Lore] The Light of Tahariae - The First Light

Valannor

The madlad never surrenders. +1

Only addition I’d probably suggest is clarifying that Devils/Blessed Children of Ixris can’t recieve this magic due to the taint of Ixris on their soul.

The connection section still refers to it as a feat in some places instead of a magic, by the way!

42 minutes ago, Proddy said:

The madlad never surrenders. +1

Only addition I’d probably suggest is clarifying that Devils/Blessed Children of Ixris can’t recieve this magic due to the taint of Ixris on their soul.

blessed tidings, tyvm. forgot about the tieflings

35 minutes ago, ColonelClassy said:

The connection section still refers to it as a feat in some places instead of a magic, by the way!

much obliged

aw man here i go again with my temptations to get involved in things

(but really, nicely written piece)

Edited by sincerelyE

Actually makes me want to play a paladin 

On 5/31/2023 at 11:13 PM, Valannor said:

hmu in dms for suggestions

shamans arent darkspawn u numpty. they're just shamans. unfortunately i cant write it into lore that all orcs must die!!!!!!!

Shamans are darkspawn wdym? 

Side note, gonna read through it fully soon. Just been picking out pieces. How might Purity in the sense the white stag sees it differ from Scorthuz Purity? Wondering about interactions on shaman side of stuff because Thralls of the White Stag should be able to spirit walk, but be neat to have, whilst any spirit would bully them cause grr not spirit bound, the realm of Purity might be, a touch, hrm. Not nicer? But less hostile is what I am thinking. 

Stag's Healing Invocation:

This mechanically seems very much like current and past Farseers healing blessing but with more limitations for casting. Tbh it could be less restrictive if Farseers aren't restricted as much as they are, but if being unable to move and shorter range is the vibe I get that. Just my two cents.

Cleansing of the Bright Lord

If it works on Thannium it should work on Azhl too 

Final take: Seems very similar to Farseer re-writes me and Divine have been cooking, which is fine by me but if LT want to they may have us alter stuff though aesthetic wise they are very separate some of the healing, shields, and visions might be to similar so hmu or hit up divine if LT want stuff altered so we can help niches be filled without stepping on toes. 

I wasn't around for cleric RP but it seems like a fun vibe. 

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.