[✗] [Magic Lore] The Light of Tahariae - The First Light

Valannor

Babe wake up the new cleric lore is out

its been done, the mad lads, they did it again

Not esoteric enough

"the ******* sun deer people" -angho 

Will bloat be taken from Paladinism and transferred into here, to fully give it the niche it deserves?

52 minutes ago, femurlord said:

Will bloat be taken from Paladinism and transferred into here, to fully give it the niche it deserves?

I will need to consult a particular Bronzesmith on the topic of bloat and expand my horizons

Need Werewolf to start formatting my posts.

In serious notes, this submission is much better then the last and I don't really have any complaints. I think the combative effects have been tuned well, and I enjoy the changes to the abilities.  My only suggestion would be some kind of ability to help newer players carve out their niche as players, to help guide them as to what they're suppose to do- I don't want to suggest things to claim that I know the cleric niche, but I know that its difficult to often onboard people to what literally is a deific order from the gods above. 

edit:

I will also ask the Shaman question, as I always do- I assume that because Shamans do have pacts attached to their soul, similar to blood mages they'd both be considered permanently unexposed darkspawn, while their constructs would be exposed? I'm also unsure where a Voidstalker would stand since they have a voidal tear inside of them.

12 minutes ago, Panashea said:

Need Werewolf to start formatting my posts.

In serious notes, this submission is much better then the last and I don't really have any complaints. I think the combative effects have been tuned well, and I enjoy the changes to the abilities.  My only suggestion would be some kind of ability to help newer players carve out their niche as players, to help guide them as to what they're suppose to do- I don't want to suggest things to claim that I know the cleric niche, but I know that its difficult to often onboard people to what literally is a deific order from the gods above. 

edit:

I will also ask the Shaman question, as I always do- I assume that because Shamans do have pacts attached to their soul, similar to blood mages they'd both be considered permanently unexposed darkspawn, while their constructs would be exposed? I'm also unsure where a Voidstalker would stand since they have a voidal tear inside of them.

hmu in dms for suggestions

shamans arent darkspawn u numpty. they're just shamans. unfortunately i cant write it into lore that all orcs must die!!!!!!!

I didnt read it but I love the formatting