FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ALCHEMIST | recruitment drive

esotericas

PieITDqqdjj4o7wXSB4UqbxbKouMRF4NRqB8qGwqO4oDINcT2AINBNB6ZIZJdcMGoWHgl4MBSEI2gAlYgRllCjPUj5Qr_8u6mW7nx1AXzGYWq56igftBDZ3nFwyAAzOllF_cZJO5qmkWTmwD_CUWRfM

SPECIAL EDITION

IN SEARCH OF STUDENTS, TEACHERS, AND SCHOLARS ALIKE

awvF9y0Kghd0fPMOR0rRtpnOe-3kPzivPBU9cAcMiNbrQKQ2muM83b5NzhHmV9wD7MKqvJq9UtS7SdqRRuP0pD2f3YV-rvCFMvhNMMo4zrlQiFXf90Oh6kaJZImpZ96ZGCHweeAUBE4JPMaTZqRDLIc

EX OFFICINA ALCHYMISTAE

S1dF0Ab.png

PUBLISHED IN THE YEAR 480 E.S.

-=  ҉  =-

5d4bdbcf76b3eed8a777faed31be673e.jpg

Bn8Q3lR.pngith the announcement of my being given the title of Court Alchemist for Haense, and the ascent of my current pupils to the rank of Master Alchemist, the time has come for me to take on new students. 

6TPwAf0XIg5RaRHuwFG-dy8bfw_sejm1X3wVHH09cQ6J0rHVE_eNauQ0-p8uv5hpcwsh8SKDaiRntD9K0mME3onanV_T4qjxyT6XxHzGsqpB5mVBBCowqWWEtlG4XNAIqYIpMiFe3NWdEY6tl1VzgCohis time, I will ask that prospective students do not bring the objects I requested in my previous flyer on the subject, but instead that they simply come prepared to show me their skills in reasoning, philosophical thought, etc., and that they be prepared to demonstrate some sort of noteworthy talent or accomplishment that they believe will give me insight into their interests and character.1 Potential students may not seek advice on the matter of what to say or present, for the sake of ensuring that the character they present to me is a genuine reflection of their nature.

Y754OdG0nxutWV3HbacTpgufqIFhagZGWefLYpAmSzR2pUUftcBE3uW1SK2Tw3upqNcRfEulIFRPU3mu1hu_16qbzEk3fArR6gWC1K8oZuBn0Zd1aMwCnZcboXp_U3pSaK03NZggDffWGtDrZKeMzKYfter the demonstration, we will speak one-on-one, and I will gauge the applicant’s suitability for my course of study. Those who wish to be involved with my teaching or my publication but do not wish to learn Alchemy may still join the members of the Office, address below.

Y754OdG0nxutWV3HbacTpgufqIFhagZGWefLYpAmSzR2pUUftcBE3uW1SK2Tw3upqNcRfEulIFRPU3mu1hu_16qbzEk3fArR6gWC1K8oZuBn0Zd1aMwCnZcboXp_U3pSaK03NZggDffWGtDrZKeMzKYs Haeseni Court Alchemist, it is my priority to educate the Haeseni youth; ideally applicants would be between the ages of ten and thirty. Age and nationality will be determining factors in my decision, however if a student falls outside these categories but still catches my eye, I will not reject them.

Y754OdG0nxutWV3HbacTpgufqIFhagZGWefLYpAmSzR2pUUftcBE3uW1SK2Tw3upqNcRfEulIFRPU3mu1hu_16qbzEk3fArR6gWC1K8oZuBn0Zd1aMwCnZcboXp_U3pSaK03NZggDffWGtDrZKeMzKYlongside the search for students, The Office of the Alchemist is searching for Alchemists to employ, especially in herb-gathering and potion research, and we are searching for scholars and educators of all sorts who may wish to give lessons as hosted by us, or to write for the publication. Non-student positions will be paid in proportion to the amount and nature of labour done. Please direct inquiries regarding any and all of the following to The Alchemist at the National Geographical Society, until an office is established in Haense. 

LADY ALCHEMY 

1] I acknowledge that students are coming to me to learn, and may not yet know much of these subjects. However, I will be screening students not only for initial skill, but also their aptitude & potential. That said, background and age will be taken into consideration, and students will not be discriminated against for lacking in knowledge.

sn7WqvP367f2z21HQMOvXm6s5nVJcRTAV4WFg-FcdPgYz3BXI6A0G4I3DDIxdOFIYH5_Vmvtc0ZlLIn-LKP53BVyETu1kMoxKJQ7_2mOsatppgIAs_HViLL3KGyiKe2wG12YsbUTzK1gv-pdeLHoOrso be good without knowledge is to be weak. To be knowledgeable without goodness is to be a danger. It is only when these faculties are united that we may truly serve Mankind.

Ob4BknMVPPx1GRts1WC2mwmNz-uZAYqO78pSJPxrxjnfSPGN5T9uYxDX8U4Wvz0xta6UsJF4l2FzsqGh75VcV6-rdmu9xLZnTV1hTY59FfWvHu9g5pdEp5V7K7aPU5vJ8sqSzFFaL1MN9oeldqMwKK8ddress all letters & inquiries to the following:

Spoiler

IGN: esotericas
Persona name: Manon Yvaine; Lady Alchemy

Discord: cap’n#4985

Office of the Alchemist Discord Server Permalink:

https://discord.gg/ZA5JKVETnz 

Feel free to join if it interests you, even if you don’t plan on working for The Office / studying under The Alchemist.

⊢–––––––––––––––––=  ҉  =–––––––––––––––––⊣

jsNadfN5vuujn1lf82MFs4nJqldpgM1e66XLL8flnokJta49-NDIDKjVQhBo4o30pWaKbvBTAhjPyg4t4PGV5S8SLQBWpYkBWRaUN2xV7IkuvzzOFPFOom5zl9KoSn8hsqStvad_h4XmpRiz6vKaOY0

SsNzd5AtlyPpbsOoK0N1yyOI8BEu1ibjSKKSmcWfyv8G_t_poo4XfRNqtOcD9dUqc14ecpsGGKMU0LzOJtQtQ-cLf5QU_7ng296We4KfBVvL_mNDXRKEvDJZda8LIzqebFnfGmZLH08jIOEaRbhmr9s

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, 

fRJmeJJIDNAIlkTIoCTr1y7QtkvA87UvYDmAgw0hZnp6Rb5xOM6A-QFqC6kPncJxVKQU7devEWgBOGtxNdGGruZYX1aB1J0A0Be5TR2QokeDfHJM8STFuXZQvNhL5hF2OHGA6vWFZOnBGvaf8CVVYqk

His Excellency, FABIAN OTTO KORTREVICH

Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

BFRS8yw.png

Spoiler

Please DM on Discord to arrange an IRP meeting! These will begin after the new map arrives, and likely last about two weeks, although I will post an official announcement stating closing dates when I’ve decided.

Fabian Otto Kortrevich blindly signs the missive, far too impressed by The Alchemist's vocabulary to strain his eyes reading any further, and idly wonders if it isn't time he take up his childhood interest in the alchemical sciences once more.

A daughter, old enough to appreciate a mother's work, took the missive to her younger sister. "It is about time vy start to learn of our mamej's profession, Kat.Alyona told her, peering over her shoulder as she read. "Knowledge is power, or so she told eam many moons ago."

(@Tourning)

The Alchemist smoothed out her freshly-published missive, and smiled to herself. Finally, she thought, I've gotten the damn job. Now, it was time to get to work. After sending out her faithful automaton to deliver the flyer, the Alchemist set down to write a few letters.

A figure leaned forward toward the noticeboard, impaling the parchment with one talon to hoist it into the air so it could be read. 

"Alchemy . . . Haense . . . Hrmrmfh. Someone wanting to spread this damned knowledge even more?"  the necrolyte grimaced. "Already enough people making potions these days."

. . . 

"Hold on! This is the damn person that stole my job!?"

3 minutes ago, ibiou said:

A daughter, old enough to appreciate a mother's work, took the missive to her younger sister. "It is about time vy start to learn of our mamej's profession, Kat.Alyona told her, peering over her shoulder as she read. "Knowledge is power, or so she told eam many moons ago."

(@Tourning)

'Kat,' as she was so oh-so endearingly referred to as, scanned the given missive attentively, seeming rather contemplative in this moment. "Ai, ai, perhaps et es." She rather vaguely answered, leading to a pause. After a moment, the Godunov then declared, affirming her statement with a nod, "...Ea'll start preparing."

Audo Weiss scanned the missive with some interest. There was only so far he could go alone on anything. Comrades were an essential part of the battlefield - why not in learning, too? He folded the missive before peering out to the distance. Raising his hand, he rested it over his automata eye in a thoughful bout of silence.

There were certainly mysteries he had yet to understand in the material world.

Marlene Konstancja held the missive between two dirty palms, a sneer forming across her otherwise cheery face. “I shall have to sneak out…”. With that, her gaze peered down over a night cloaked forest from her candle lit bedroom.