The Pact of Ancients

TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

The Pact of Ancients

1927, 1st of Harren’s Folly

tsecsar.png?width=490&height=587lurin_border.png?width=367&height=381

House Darkwood & House Tsecsar have long been close allies and comrades, leading all the way back when Generalissimo DeNurem reigned over the Imperial State Army. With the rise and fall of nations and the dissolution of Oren, these ancient Houses of the Empire have remained strong: and thus they seek to make friends over that ancestral bond. 

ARTICLE I: Recognition

I. The signatories of the Pact of Ancients hereby recognize each other as the legitimate Heads of their respective Houses and upholders of the remnant Orenian Culture.

ARTICLE II: House Alliance

I. The Signatories of the Pact of Ancients hereby agree to:

- A pact of non-aggression.

- A pact of political support.

ARTICLE III: Growth & Protection

I. The Signatories agree to support the growth of each respective House when possible.

II. The Signatories agree to share information when they can of innovations, military advice, et Cetera that might benefit the other. 

III. In the event of things that threaten either’s respective Realm, or Aevos itself, the Signatories agree to offer military aid from their levies and/or willing & able-bodied members of their Houses.

ARTICLE IV: Formation of the Remnants Accord

I. Alongside any other remnant Orenian House, the Pact of Ancients agree to form the Remnants Accord to support the survival of, prospering of, and existence of Orenian culture.

II. Should a House that meets the criteria wish to join, 2/3rds of the Accord must agree. Should that not be met, the House may reapply within 3 years.

Signed,

Her Excellency, Dame Viktoriya DeNurem Tsecsar K.L., Chancellor of the Office of Knowledge, Lady of Nuremberg, Matriach of Tsecsar, The Silver Drake

beastform.regular.webp

The Most Honorable, Konrad Alren Darkwood, Viscount of Renduzzo, Patriarch of Darkwood,Viscount of Darkwood

prestige-signature-script-demo.regular.w

"It seems that there are still people that haven't forgotten about the legacy of the Holy Orenian Empire and its importance in the history of humanity. There is still hope." said Lucien d'Azor as he heard of the pact between the two former Orenian Houses.