[PK] A CANDLE LEFT ALIGHT

MCVDK

A   C A N D L E   L E F T   A L I G H T

7-6ilgZ0I-xD5P2yAriZtKFyfs7obBh1BdHbTZ2nH7trKEdfkM_YkcKrJMKUt5RoAAh6PgLPVsM8_H1naMmOIEuCltI1CRdTcWKY6NGG8lv76HKa19EFvzmQhf545HUGwhsFhTMU2h3fE8UaWiCmXFU

[x]

Silence moved across the hills and halls of the Petran dusk. There was a lack of thoughts, a lack of care. No one the wiser but those few informed. Life is cruel, yet death even more.

And amongst the hills, in that small estate of Mies, there was the only sign;

A candle left alight.

[x]

PAPERS OF INHERITANCE

@Cubicita

i. Be it so, upon mine death, all that I own, estate and the rest, shall fall simply to my son and heir, Lord Anthony Temesch, born to my wife, Lady Lorena Temesch, and myself, eternally to be kept as the sole inheritance of that which is mine by Right and by Law.

ii. In the event of his own declination, inheritance shall proceed in the following order; 

a. To my sister, Lady Alice Temesch.

b. To my brother, Lord Lionel Temesch. 

c. And last to the state. 

SIGNED BY THE HAND OF

His Lordship, the Viscount of Mies, Knight-Commander of the Circle of the Star 

& Oratuer of the Petran Commonwealth; GODFREY MARCELLUS TEMESCH.

Zh3n4Ow4MC0Wzj4P26M7a4q_E1v-w1gXKYVJ_YgV3XEbaxBsy2o2Z_KZpCywHGUPhGiuHufZ2RSPe9STa6ZMpQq49JHvOw4VL3j0QV-O-XQxYWG7Hhq7EkM2YTxMKDMeZZPFFosCpxU4KFvqKEDLPqs

PAPERS OF RESIGNATION

@tilly

i. By the untimely event of my death, I hereby declare my full resignation to the government of the Commonwealth, as the Oratuer of the Petra, so that they may continue to further the ideals of the work which I have done throughout my life, and may further the vivid dreams of a democratically ruled republic. 

SIGNED BY THE HAND OF

His Lordship, the Viscount of Mies, Knight-Commander of the Circle of the Star 

& Oratuer of the Petran Commonwealth; GODFREY MARCELLUS TEMESCH.

Zh3n4Ow4MC0Wzj4P26M7a4q_E1v-w1gXKYVJ_YgV3XEbaxBsy2o2Z_KZpCywHGUPhGiuHufZ2RSPe9STa6ZMpQq49JHvOw4VL3j0QV-O-XQxYWG7Hhq7EkM2YTxMKDMeZZPFFosCpxU4KFvqKEDLPqs

Anthony Marcellus, the new Viscount of Mies mourned for his father  "What do I do now..." The child questioned himself, seeking the chapel for prayer.

"This melacholic figure neglected even the courtey of dispatching a missive my way! And now, where has Anthony gone to?" Alice lamented with a somber undertone, traversing the corridors with a heavy heart, without her brother near any longer. She eventually had then made her way to the church as well, to join Anthony in the pews once she had been able to locate his presence there.