Royal Census - 74 B.A.

xboxersz

i6CtTpDt4UD-5QBMP3gai4bFCENCk0Le7ZL0CwvXtkOwYrdTxReBb72QT9qKefWRu0x1ao8uhi-MUM7ez9Tw0I_2f0fEnHRKWoEWOQVOLcNlXVZNEEmRcodEZWFVgDE5kU2UiYf7mwmkQEN02Kxzau8

ROYAL CENSUS - 74 B.A.

In the Year of Our Lord 74 B.A.

rIkukDT6eh9B8oOXpoHmGXmUeaZJXMj-nfMkGqkd-HhSv85NWEaw5ESjOwJNnVZcMc5ujgatTUz14eu6ollVz1sxSMN-FMFWYMHJH1M3I-1vYvPalSXPUNK6pHLZMNm5JUGIf8GrbwVCSyVy7cX7JNQ

__________________________________________________________________________________

To the citizens of Balian,

With the commencement of the first Citizens Commune, the Kingdom of Balian finds it necessary to verify the identity of participants within the Commune. To reap the benefits of civic engagement, it is asked that each citizen of Balian register themself with the Royal Census. Forms will be available at departmental offices across the Kingdom, requesting basic information such as name and address. It is expected that future civic activities such as elections and departmental recruitment, as well as the Citizens Commune, will require census registration.

((Fill the census out here.))

i6CtTpDt4UD-5QBMP3gai4bFCENCk0Le7ZL0CwvXtkOwYrdTxReBb72QT9qKefWRu0x1ao8uhi-MUM7ez9Tw0I_2f0fEnHRKWoEWOQVOLcNlXVZNEEmRcodEZWFVgDE5kU2UiYf7mwmkQEN02Kxzau8

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS EXCELLENCY, Belyn Gris, Censor of the Crown