CATHERINE’S MAP of the PETRA

Zaerie

CATHERINE’S MAP of the PETRA –

UODFBWkbICqPkCzNtzTK5ytJYYSD3mVuEK6s-xz9yIbPGVHaSFc9CZ5eVKT2rTp8B95roicgHduTIoR7L-ma_1HNKuHtTymGX1SjohTMsSsj3Lc5wVKUt1Had9Aq9V-IUmZtLdO0HubDMdmlf4tbx-I

Issued and averred by

Her Majesty

o-0XUUaKJGaLddQR6DSMrIsy6bPY9q-hnJkPdGYWXSdd2xJSvWMcLVp6xabBdN3o3oDrjOVLm7dP_f52k9MVgMSBuFhZDHzY2Wm2Kxul0oOh97yucuQhrezm9U8PmlrecyzdaJB2y3Y47G7S3Uinh7Q

in the year of our Lord 1950

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

I, CATHERINE I, ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE DRAWN A MAP.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE MY MAP,

Here are my maps!

Val de Lagne is our capital region! It surrounds Vallagne!

Nortrebanc is the North Bank, obviously, it has Hohkmat!

Solland is the main part of the meadows, it has farms!

Mount Catrinne ISN’T named after me! It’s named after the other Catherine. 

Mardonlands has the Adilers and the Theonus.

Renilcia is named after my Grandmother, and it’s the end of the cliffs of the riverbank and the bay area near it.

Seviel is the jungle-y area.

Please enjoy my map. I am happy with it.

THE REGIONS OF PETRA

KuMfpYQs1XE7RBI9yfCqYU6Mkk2kX7LacBqdifMD-lxBgYpj1Te3__D_Qlf5zS7qiNcLbBC8g8fbWwBrZ2ebN_RbxyajPSwIrQAS_BZUjTjpuoeYMgarNtID36LWzsblw-g9wL6rI4r-EoS3wQc6ALA

PETRA IN GENERAL!

X_F5l9WmU7pOSf9nGHjOhDFTyDtuKdaNDnlIx5uFeVNdAJE1tUgDoCG5D_F4E7E9_txAVsw_vGKzERykM7YHtG4y5izJKjb8XJzSoznKJQ0Z8vXNlIUBu85fPZTe5hU7YHqlnPB3UVoWKlcJEHPHQ2U

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

Her Majesty, CATHERINE I, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Petra, Protector of Dogs, Drawer of Maps.

His Excellency, Sir Konstantin von Theonus, Guardian of the Commonwealth, Knight of the Petrine Laurel, Hero of Faubourg

"Excellent cartography skills." The High Keeper notes.

Artel looks over the maps "ich saw it from der sky und can say, ja this is ein great map" He says to anyone in Vissingren that would listen "gott ich miss being able to fly" he mutters, mostly to himself

Ferdinand Eryl saves copies of the Petra for historical purposes. A special marked bookshelf in the lower deck of the RPS Adelina soon held well produced works of the queens own hand.

Renilde approves, quiet for the first time in her life about something - for once.