LURIN COMES TO THE KING & AAUN'S AID

Midnus_Anarion

A YOUNG KING IN PERIL, LURIN LENDS THEIR HAND

Issued at Year 155 of the Second Age

image-removebg-preview_2.png.f1c8257777ebc1bf0e08a292ae8b2f3d.png
LUBBA REAGENT LILY HELENSON-ANARION AND ROYAL CONSORT UTARIA HELENSON-ANARION
STEP IN AND SAVE THE YOUNG KINGS LIFE!

On a fine and sunny day, LUBBA REAGENT LILY HELENSON ANARION and her wife PALADIN UTARIA HELENSON ANARION were attending the Aaunic tourney. Standing in the King's box, Lily stood in horror as a Squire shoved the young king! She ran forward to grab his shirt, but he fell too fast!

Utaria ran to aid the king, and Lily chased down the squire! Knights attending the tourney and Lily executed the squire, and she rushed back! When she returned, Lily saw her wife rushing with others to save the young king from even more assassins attempting on his life! Sigrun Stonehammer cut apart the would be assassins! As the king was dragged away, Lily and her wife rushed to heal the king!

Xan's magics stabilized the King's bleeding, saving his life! As Utaria healed the King, mending his bones and his wounds, Lily kept up a smoke screen to hide the delicate work from the incoming arrows! Yet more assassins were attempting on the King's life as he was being healed!

However! Lurin does not falter in the face of danger! Working together, Lily and Utaria ensured the King's recovery!

LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE AAUN! LONG LIVE LURIN! LONG LIVE BROTHERHOOD!

Edited by Midnus_Anarion

The now armless Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer nodded.

A young wizard named Sheldon picks up the parchment.

"Erm akshully," the nerd proclaims to himself and his pet stick insects, "this is a poorly made missive because the logo at the very top is surrounded by black, this can easily be circumvented by using websites such as https://www.remove.bg/  then you can just make it so that the image isn't surrounded by black and instead looks like the below"

Sheldon taps the paper thrice with a magical wand and says the magical words "abracadabra hocus pocus"

image-removebg-preview_2.png?ex=656bd2d5

"voila" 

Sheldon puts his wand away and smirks. The stick insects, at least, seem impressed.

Ahnakriel's attention was caught by the missive blowing through one of his windows, gently landing upon the ashen windowsill among the fires and cinders, his clawed hands eased the missive under and into his palm, his fiery blazing gaze beheld the paper page and its dull format. The Nephilim's eyes lingered for a moment, perhaps stuck in some glue for what the immortal had witnessed, a certain incomprehensible word. . .

His free hand lingered, and his steps led him to the drawer in his cavern of a home, from which he brandished a pencil marked with the old Imperial sigil upon one of its sides. Propping up the missive to the sharp and jagged walls of his home to use it as an implement to incur a stable surface to write upon, tracing a circle in one of the farflung corners of the missive's page to ensure the graphite was fresh and ready to stay on the page. Then, his clawed hand, pen inside, hovered over to the title, crossing through a word. Cradled just under the one specific word, a correction, if you would call it so; 

"Their." the Azdrazi wrote.

Spoiler

image.png?ex=656bdc0f&is=6559670f&hm=a45

31 minutes ago, Ryanark said:

"Their." the Azdrazi wrote.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d0fd9d09c020a9a3df10a551bc4f29d1.png
((I had it spelled right. Mystery told me I spelled it wrong and I listened to him. Then I looked it up and corrected it before you made your post. I bullied mystery about it.))

"Paladins are still cringe and they still sacrifice newborns to Xan. Go away!" Bishop Odo seethes