Dom Doctrine | Defy Bal'ance, the Fel Servant of Iblees, Dismantle the See-See-See

Rigorous

Dom Doctrine

It is in these times that we say that the See See See has no eyes. They claim to be companions, yet they have uprooted and destroyed most of the local nature, and killed the fauna. In Dom Doctrine, I and my clansman Grothzark Dom shall make our case for the destruction of Oooboontu, the Wretched Fortress of the Duke Who Shall Not Be Named. The Infernal being Bal’ance has called for the deforestation of the Jungle. In my visions, I see this creature imploring them to commit these dastard acts in order to help the Sloping Tree, the one that leers with damnation at all who stray near it. Emanating from this tree is a Fel presence, something I have not sensed in many years.

I implore all good Uruks and Pinkies to remember, there are many bearers of false gifts like Iblees. Do not allow Bal’ance to coerce you, do not allow the pretty Twiggy women to confound your senses – they are evil, like Iblees they seek to uproot all that is good, and they must marshal all the force of three slumbering trade ports to bring an end to our movement to return this zone to nature. It is because they care not for the Spirits. I spit on the notion that any Pinkie or Twiggy outside of Lurak is a good Shaman. True Shamans would bring an end to the reign of terror of Bal'ance and his fanatics.

Iblees is at work here. The Dom Doctrine shall dictate that we are to utterly kill and destroy all who continue to deforest the Jungle. They were offered peace if they merely turned away their false idol Bal’ance and returned the area to Nature. Their folly is their refusal. All who lay down their arms shall not be harmed. Any warriors who seek to fight for Bal’ance, we shall kill you in single combat. 

It is so, so says the Spirits, and so says the Sage Rhak’Dom.

Yu2_d66-UvpSrbx1xCKfhUBBu83Yg_TJIOqR3TploqtQDZkKhQjqablt8zTK__Rh83sbaQCNwkB5IheY9QBsYDiOpc8v6ewUxleX5b3YBEw1PG8xx3hy0ZbAdmPU9r9i0lkeNqmcjxENB0SD

Grothzark'Dom leads an initiative to consult with the ancestral spirits of the Stargush'Stroh. He stands proudly beside his long lost clanmate.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6c8a1ccd34dccf7e7154f10ad64a5137.png

"I thought the Uruks hated Freygoth, and sought to burn her forests and kill her children and transform the world into one of smog?"

The elfess was deeply confused, "Though, I sympathize with the poor animals who deserve respect, and for the magnificent flora of our continent.  I feel we need a balance."

She'd cover her mouth, "I wonder who this demon named bal'ance is.  There shall be no compromise made with Infernal beingsunless they have a tragic backstory and need a hug and we can fix them through the power of positive thinking!"

Andria laughs. "Bal'ance the panda?" Oh my goodness, they are referring to a former druid pet as a demon!"

"Bal'ance...? Are they really calling our panda a demon..? Ah yes, Bal'ance the demon panda, strikes fear into people's hearts" Medea turned her head to Andria