The Order of Truth (OT)

Fitermon

You do not ask to join, we find you and then you are asked to join...

The Order of Truth is a Guild that seeks the truth in all and helps those who need it. We are skilled in stealth, spying and tracking. We will travel a lot and help those in trouble. We do not require possessions such as armour or food, we can live off of the land.

To join:

You don't ask us, we ask you. We do go out on "recruiting runs" some days, which we recruit very openly. The days are random, I decide them and You might be approached by a robed person saying the OT has called for you. At best, just answer to show some respect of being "called"

Rules:

You must wear uniform at most if not all times. You can modify the uniform as long as it doesn't change color from white to a different one.

You cannot attack fellow members of the Order.

You must Train to be stealthy, wise and cunning to join.

Edit:

No specific uniform so far,just wear some form of robe or hooded clothing. Make sure it is white! Black is for extremely important people like me and Rouge_Elssar(MrGreenJellyBean) Do not wear black unless I allow you to.

Uniform:(So far, any robes or hoods, must be white and not black!)

Members:

Maestros- Fitermon(fitermon) Rouge Elssar(MrGreenJellyBean)

Odescones-Synthore(Sk8erKid96)

Segentos- N/A

Recruto-Cinn(CinnomonOats)

Helpful things:

Stay Stealthy..............

Remain undetected when possible.

Help others

Be careful

Learn to track people down!

Lore of the OT: It was any normal day as my friend, Rouge_Elssar and I were just walking around and trying to find the underground sewer city. We gave up and started walking along the roads, as I thought of the idea to make a guild. We thought for a while as we collected wood and discovered a small yet fun and deadly agility course. I had him hold my stuff as I did the course, I then realized, we were both pretty agile and fairly capable fighters, and we decided to make our group a form of stealth assassin fighting group. We thought of some mottos and names and The Order Of Truth was born, otherwise known as OT. Now, we are searching for capable young men and women to help us help others, fight for what is right, become a part of history and most importantly of all.... Look for the Truth beyond all truths within ourselves and foes alike, Because the true reason our world is filled with evil is not because of bandits and undead, it is because we all fail to find our true selves as humans, orcs, elves and dwarves alike...

Other info: I am trying to develop some "latiny-spanishy" words to use for our guild, like farewell and hello(Hail as it is used commonly)

Dictionary: (Taking some latin an spanish words/sayings and altering SOME, not all

Farewell- Valedico(Many people) Vale(one person)

Hello- Salvedico(Sal-vay-de-so) Salve(sal-vay) (one person)

To Arms(Fight)- Ad Arma or Armis

The Order of Truth calls for you- La Ordo de Verum vocat vos

Darkness is here(night)- tenebrae surgit

Light is here(day)- Lux surgit(sore-ghit)

Interesting thought, considering those who know the truth are bathed in light because of it.

I suggest that you put some more info on the first post.

At the moment I don't even get what the guild is about xD

if it is a secretive order then sorry but still some lore would be nice ;p

Don't worry I started out like this on my guild, just add info soon or noone will be interested.

((This seems to be the beginnings of an interesting and dynamic guild, but it is not quite complete yet. You need to create more lore for this ground and a more indepth and comprehensive explanation of what it is and what you do. These things are all important to the RP of your group and its future development. Without a solid base you cannot build anything, I have seen this happen to MANY groups which have all been disbanded etc...))

This guild interests The Scarlet Legion, we offer to merge with you. I think we would make a good combination.

^Hey you took my advice? xD

To the leader of the OT I strongly suggest that you merge with him.

the 2 of you could start a new guild or continue with the guild of eather one of you.

Your chanses of surviving would be gratly increased if you would merge.

(just some friendly adive xD)

^Hey you took my advice? xD

To the leader of the OT I strongly suggest that you merge with him.

the 2 of you could start a new guild or continue with the guild of eather one of you.

Your chanses of surviving would be gratly increased if you would merge.

(just some friendly adive xD)

((Very good advice! I myself attempted to create my own guild but in such a massive world, it's hard to do it on your own. I merged with the Shad'Rin and things are taking off faster than I imagined. If you feel that you are against it, I advise you to at least join them for awhile and get a grip of how guilds work. Either way, good luck guys!))

This guild interests The Scarlet Legion, we offer to merge with you. I think we would make a good combination.

No merging, I plan to make this a guild for me and my buddy, but yeah, we can be allies.

Current Allies:

Scarlet Legion

Goleth's Army (My friends small group of assassins)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.