Ait: Want To Be A Headmaster?

Elindor

Hail learned seekers of knowledge. AIT is preparing for its first round of classes. Growth is inevitable. Lessons will be learnt. Expansion is neccessary. If you are a teacher, researcher or general expert in something, please register your interest in joining the staff on this post.

Current subjects that are being taught at AIT include

> World History by Amras'Tullum [LINK]

> Physics and Redstone by Jed Goldrush [LINK]

> Conducting War and Tactics by Sir Drae'on Wyvernos [LINK]

Positions currently open for executive faculty:

Headmaster: Oversees the running of the school. Oversees the hiring and equipping of all staff. Makes executive decisions for the school's future.

Head of Research: Instigates new research projects and oversees all researchers.

Dean of Admissions: Manages incoming students and specific entitlements of graduating.

Library Curator: Manages the library, keeping it up to date with new additions from internal and external authors. Oversees all AIT scribes. Manages sales of textbooks.

Treasurer: Oversees dispersion of funding to different departments and manages incoming and outgoing finances.

Scribe: Records lectures. Assists Professors with writing textbooks.

Still accepting applications from teachers, scribes, researchers, and other experts in their field.

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name:

[OOC] Age:

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT):

Name:

Field of Study:

Experience/s in this field:

Experience/s as a teacher:

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]:

Use the unfinished and abandoned academy. Get things going faster

That's the plan

Try doing architecture, get rid of all Hess crappy builds. Need educated builders

((This is looking good, you have a solid bast to expand upon, and Aegis will certainly need something like this, there is a large lack of good knowledge books))

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name: Cosmic_Cowboy

[OOC] Age: 18

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT): I can be available virtually 24/7, if I need to.

Name: Gulik Shortbeard

Field of Study: Strategy, tactics, and military leadership.

Experience/s in this field: Mostly academic and theoretical, but extensive nonetheless. I have held multiple positions of authority in armed forces in the past. I am an outspoken member of that community.

Experience/s as a teacher: Not really any worth mentioning, but I'm not bad.

Reference (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]: I suppose the most appropriate would be Decks of the Black Axe [decks13. If you want a more complete appraisal, I can refer you to players outside the server. There may be another LoTC member who knows me better, but I can't remember his name off the top of my head. His IGN is AidanJan].

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name:firespirit44

[OOC] Age:18

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT):+11 (melbourne)

Name:Jack

Field of Study: Herbalism, culinary, brewing

Experience/s in this field: I own a industrialized brewery in al khazar.

Experience/s as a teacher: I can teach people fairly quickly, but i tend to get lost if i'm too engrossed in the subject.

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name: Samuel [and MC Name]:shields12347

This is a lovely idea, and could be a great addition to Aegis if conducted properly. I believe the "Aegis University" is still a floating idea that some are working on, maybe you could do some research and merge with them for the betterment? Either way, if there is any way the Kingdom of Alras can help, let me know.

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name: jeddeliso

[OOC] Age: 15

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT): 5-8am GMT ((3-6pm GMT+11 Sydney Australia))

Name: Jed_Goldrush

Field of Study: Redstone and Physics Studies

Experience/s in this field:

• Physics Professor in The Order Of Scientific Reseach and Technology
  • Master Engineer of Alras ((redstoning))
  • Private Redstoning Jobs
  • Private Research of Physics and Redstone

Experience/s as a teacher:

• Physics Professor in The Order Of Scientific Reseach and Technology

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]:

• King_Syrio ((MediocreGamer))
  • ((tac64))
  • Vulgrak ((Arteh))
  • Kasil ((rottencoreispro))

[OOC] MC Name:Roxses20

[OOC] Age:16

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT):8pm-4am GMT

Name:Lynx

Field of Study: Strategy and Combat training (If available)

Experience/s in this field: I am the military captain for New Alstion and former SA (storms army)

soldier.

Experience/s as a teacher:None really, but I have trained guard recruits.

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name: Oren_Royal_Guard_Tom [and MC Name]: thatpyrodude

Sigh... *bump*

But seriously, hoping to step into the next phase which is equipping teachers, so if you have not applied then you need to do so.

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name: Ohaythar121

[OOC] Age: 15

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT): Random times through the week, I'm a bit busy around this time, but I can always make holes in my schedule at will. I'm on CST by the way.

Name: Sillion Luthais

Field of Study: Herbalism of course, I'm a druid after all. Also, surgery, biomechanical implementation, engineering, and medicinal studies.

Experience/s in this field: A druid for several years, self-practice, and current study deep in the wilds.

Experience/s as a teacher: I've helped many a dedicant in a time of need, but there are few others who seek the path, but more need to know the knowledge I contain

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]: Any of the druids, or Caden ((Caden_Cathaldus))