Alras Fight Klub

Gordok (Gropier)

Introducing the Alras Fight Klub (AFK for short). The AFK exists for one purpose; to determine the best fighter in all of Aegis. It is a Membership Only fight club designed to rank fighters from best to least. To accomplish this, we rely in an outside stats tracking website that keeps track of official matches and ranks members in a Ladder system, with each member on a different rung of the ladder. The person on the Rank 1 rung is the best there is.

Adjacent to the AFK Gym is the AFK Arena. It is a wonderful arena that will be great for hosting tournaments and special events. The plan is to hold a main event fight at the AFK Arena every RL month with the top fighters from the Alras Fight Klub competing for the prize money.

This video will give you a glimpse of the AFK Arena and the AFK Gym

http://youtu.be/K8kmBmCm58k

Membership Process

1. Contact Viceroy_Gordok (Gropier) in game and ask to join the AFK.
  2. Pay the one-time membership fee of 1,000 minas.
  3. Click this link: contact the league admins and complete the form, using your MC Name as the User ID and selecting Invitation Request from the drop down box.
  4. When you receive the invitation, follow the instructions in the email to join the league website.
  5. You will be granted access to the Member's Only entrance and assigned a protected locker.
  6. Log into the website, click on the Home Tab and select Rules. Read all the rules.
  7. Have fun honing your fighting skills while climbing the ladder to the best fighter in Aegis.

Directions to the Alras Fight Klub

From the Cloud Temple, travel towards Al'Khazar. Just before Al'Khazar (Z Coordinate of about 100) there is a wide stone slab road on the left with a hedge down the middle of it. The Alras symbol is on the road in blue. Follow this road to the gates of Alras. Just before the gates, take the small road to the left that goes around the outside of the city walls. Continue on this road until you reach the Kara'Kungor Marketplace (it is made of sandstone). At the far end of the market are stairs to a housing area known as The Under Market. under those stairs you will find stairs to the Alras Fight Klub. the AFK Arena and the AFK Lounge.

Future Plans

All memberships will be transferred to Aegis 2.0 and the intent is ti have the new gym and arena built within two weeks after the new map is opened. Also, if we get a lot of member from the same city, we will look into building a gym there to cut down on travel time.

That caught me completely off guard for some reason and now I cannot stop laughing!

I would be interested in joining. I am not the best fighter but I am cunning!

((Will the fights be roleplayed out or is it just bashy bashy?))

The Fight Klub is Bashy Bashy, Bloody, Bloody!!!

Gordok, you're a mad man; but I love you for that. Also, for those who think they can take on a hardened Dwarven merchant King, I challenge ye all to meet me in the ring.

King Syrio - When you fight, I am offering my services as a Lord and a gentleman of holding your minas, just in case you have a bad day and lose. I only charge 1% up to a maximum of 1000m, which is far better than 10% losses. This deal also goes for any others that fight in the AFK.

This will be a mess...the first rule isn't "Don't talk about fight klub"...

*Chuckles*

This looks like fun! As my orchish blood makes me decent at fighting. Though i am poorer than A dwarf king with an ale problem.

This looks like an amazing idea! Can the ladder systems be published here on a regular basis? Might be helpful for hiring bodyguards, or knowing who to be wary of!

Hey, I was wondering, is there any way to not pay 1,000 minas? I am kind of poor xD

Nope!

Since I am in the tournament, can I just go ahead and apply now?

This looks like an amazing idea! Can the ladder systems be published here on a regular basis? Might be helpful for hiring bodyguards, or knowing who to be wary of!

Anyone can go look at the ladder without being a member.

The link is: http://www.myleague....cafk/standings/

And you are perfectly correct, the AFK will be a great place for people to come to hire guards and such. In fact, I think the leaders of each nation should pay for their guard's memberships because guards don't make that much and the AFK Gym is perfect for training. Look at it like you are outsourcing your training efforts.

Hey, I was wondering, is there any way to not pay 1,000 minas? I am kind of poor xD

I would recommend you get someone to sponsor you or offer your services to someone for a period of time if the pay for your AFK Membership. Maybe apply for the City Guard in Alras. King Syrio (MediocreGamer) might go for a deal like that. Alras is a great place to live.