The Gentlemen Bastards

Roze

Hey, I don't need to impersonate one of your members anymore. She escaped herself XD

Also, I am interested in joining as well. I don't care what you would have me do. My character is (if I can ever get the lore approved.) a lizard man alchemist who can sense heat (not through walls) and taste the air. As such, I'm pretty good at tracking people down.

*touches Roze ]]

Hawt, I mean wut?

I'm not usually attracted to the guild activity, but I had to take my time and read through this, it seems like it has a lot of good rp potential, I look forward to 'hearing rumors' about your activity as the guild becomes more 'well known' - best of luck.

Sadly as of the new map, we've lost many of our members (deaths/leaving/ect ect) and it is now much harder to maintain the group. I'm now spending most my time on my island/nation in-game, miles away from the members that remain, however once that is established or a faster method of travel is released; I will attempt to reconnect our members.

I thank you for your interest and will leak some rumors out soon to keep you interested.

Hey, quick lore question, are there even hints of this group in game? Maybe whispered rumors of a group behind the government? I'm asking because I would like to impersonate one of your members in a clever plan to free my friend. However, I can't do that if nobody knows of the group's existence. I haven't looked at the group's member list, so I couldn't even tell if I was talking to one of your members, thus adding to the suspense.

Hey, I don't need to impersonate one of your members anymore. She escaped herself XD

Also, I am interested in joining as well. I don't care what you would have me do. My character is (if I can ever get the lore approved.) a lizard man alchemist who can sense heat (not through walls) and taste the air. As such, I'm pretty good at tracking people down.

Good to hear you friend safe. However there is minimal evidence of my group existing in this world, so attempting to be one of us is practically impossible. If you wish to join you would have to prove yourself to my character.

I would love to join (Evan the Seeker).

You will have prove yourself ingame to my character.

[[ The Hermit Mage is watching this organization ^_^ ]]

A new chapter has been scribed.

Starting with the rise of the living dead.

*grins wickedly.

Welcome, The White back to the guild.

The Gentlemen Bastards are alive, however in slumber. The founder see's Asulon still in its maturing stage. Nations shall rise, and some shall fall. Only time shall tell what has to come of them, and how we plan to influence those that do remain.

We smile on this day of Asulon and welcome two souls to our cause.

Welcome Seventh to the Guild, You are The Whisper.

Welcome Aislin to the Guild, You are The Crow.

Our next phase shall proceed.

I must say I would be intrigued to join such a society. My VA tells all. Hopefully my character fits the bill

Dwarven architect, maybe.

Our Midas touch, moreso.

Welcome Romulus Dreadshade to the Guild, You are The Luscious.

How would we go about proving ourselves to you?

Yeah..this topic interested me quite a bit, unfortunately I have never met any of you.