The Fellowship

Shadow_DragonBane

This isn't really a guild It's more of a band of hero's I'm making here. I am currently looking for all types of hero's to join me as well as wizards, healers, archers all races (note the band might get bigger in future). My dwarven friend and I came up we this idea one night, and after a while of thinking he thought I should be the leader of this fellowship so if you are to proud to be lead by anyone, leave this forum for it is not for you. We also want you to feel comfotrable in this group and feel part of this group so if you don't like what we're up too I advise you not to join us. This group is also not for the faint-hearted, it is for the daring brave adventures and hero's who want to travel and protect the innoccent from evil with friendly company with each member with a unique personality and willing to die for the other. You need to fill out the following questions below and me and my friend will see if you're fit for the job (If your one of the first that posted your reply you'll probally be accepted were're not very fussy). PS: You obviously have to be accepted on this server to join and if you get banned that means you are not part of this group anymore. I am looking for wizards,knights,rogues,archers/rangers,healers,craftsmen/architecters and others to join.

Character Name:

Character Ambitions:

Character Biography:

Reason's why you want to join:

Character personality:

What Country do you live in and how often can you come on LOTC and adventure with us?:

Skin link/screenshot (you can just send a link to your application and we can go check out your skin from there):

Character Gender (and real life gender):

Characters weaknesses and talents (optional but it will help you get accepted if you fill out this part):

Character Age:

Character Race

Minecraft Username (so we can identify who you are when we meet):

Real life age:

Whats your profession (wizard, swordsman, archer etc):

Heres a link to my application if you want to know about my character: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/29562-my-server-application/page__p__165988#entry165988

Why need this be in the Guild section? It seems like a group more than a guild and should post it in the RP forums perhaps?

Now for trolls

Character Name: Frodo Baggins

Character Ambitions: I want to destroy the One Ring once and for all, but at the same time i don't.

Character Biography: Grew up in the shire with me fellow peepz

Reason's why you want to join: Elrond pretty much forced me into this

Character personality: Depressive, not fun to be around and boring.

What Country do you live in and how often can you come on LOTC and adventure with us?: Middle Earth, not sure how much i can be on since i got internet problems here

http://minecraftskinshare.com/skin/frodo-baggins-lotr

oh sorry well since I already posted it here is it ok if I keep if here? If not I'll delete this and repost in the RP section. (sorry about that again)

Sorry for not replying for a while I was being an idiot and didn't see the button. Out of honesty if you don't want to join you don't have to (reason being why I said this part is because you filled out for the question raesons why you want to join was because Erlond forced me to)

Character Name: Krag'Goromon

Character Ambitions: Krag wishes to bring honor and justice to Krug,the orcs,and the good people of aegis.

Character Biography: Krag was born into a small village in Krugmar and was taught to fight for most of his childhood and when he was old enough he joined in on raids on other villages.and on one raid he was knocked unconcious and awoke in the cloud temple.He then decided to start his life again in the world of aegis. He vows only to klomp for good and for sport in the arena, and is a fierce warrior.

Reason's why you want to join: I wish to join to help and protect the people of aegis and stop the undead threat of iblees, and meet new people in aegis.

Character personality: Krag is mostly melow,kind,and generous. HE only wants to klomp people when he is angry or for sport in the arena. He helps mostly the orcs of Krugmar but will help other races in need. He also takes honor very highly and will die just for honor, He also takes loyalty and trust very seriously and will give trust and will be loyal to those who deserve it.

What Country do you live in and how often can you come on LOTC and adventure with us?: United States and can be on most of the day everyday.

Character Gender (and real life gender):

Characters weaknesses and talents (optional but it will help you get accepted if you fill out this part): He can somtimes get very angry and not think things through and can somtimes over drink and wander around and do wacky things.

Character Age:20

Character Race (note were only looking for one elf, one orc and one ascended): orc

Minecraft Username (so we can identify who you are when we meet): tronan999

Real life age: 18

Skin link/screenshot (you can just send a link to your application and we can go check out your skin from there): my app

I understand your humble begginings, but you don't want a mage to go with? Not that I am offering, it just seems odd that you reserve the spaces for representatives of races only. ((and not wanting 4 halflings?))

Had to, sorry.

I hate unoriginal.

Accepted

although since you live in the US and I live in Australia, midnight at your place is miday at my place so is that ok?

ya that is fine i am usally on till 1:00 am my time

Accepted

although since you live in the US and I live in Australia, midnight at your place is miday at my place so is that ok?

were should we meet

were should we meet

((Mordor?))

((I'm sorry, I had to. :P))