The Fellowship

Shadow_DragonBane

I was thinking about your mage idea but are they're really mages in LOTC I saw on LOTC wiki there was magic but it was still in alpha and wasn't good and besides isn't ascended the magical race? They should fit the job of the mage perfectly if not better.

Good luck getting an ascended. Just go and meet some of the members over at the mages guild.

need a human rouge/theif? I tried to start something similiar. a regular questing party sort of deal, to call upon each other whenever needed.

You should think more in terms of roles in a party than races.

you need a

-healer/support/palidin/saint/druid/shaman/witch doctor/potions master

-wizard/mage/enchanter/sourcerer/magician/spell caster

-rouge/theif/ranger/athlete/nimble

-tank/barbarian/hulk/berzerker/warrior

-sapper/engineer/crafstmen/bard/mule

The mages guild is in Laurelin, and in the Al'Khazar keep, although not many go there. You will struggle to get a mage to join you, although it will be less of a struggle than getting an ascended. They'll be too 'preoccupied'. You will almost definately need a skilled healer too. Not all mages can heal.

((Whats to make you different from all the other groups seeking to protect us?))

((Whats to make you different from all the other groups seeking to protect us?))

were not a guild were just a couple of people doin good in the server

Character Name: Bowman

Character Ambitions: To accentuate his archery skill and swordsmanship, and to generate more business

Character Biography: A smith who has good archery and so

Reason's why you want to join: ((This guild seems cool, and I also can fit the "rogue" piece of this well))

Character personality: Stubborn, quick-witted, short-fused.

What Country do you live in and how often can you come on LOTC and adventure with us?: ((US, and I am very active on weekends, and still try to be active on other days))

Skin link/screenshot (you can just send a link to your application and we can go check out your skin from there): ((Here's the website for my skin: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4ed5970b4b9e4640478902846940121404840153 ))

Character Gender (and real life gender): Male(Male)

Characters weaknesses and talents (optional but it will help you get accepted if you fill out this part): He has sown in metal to his garment, it makes him slower but more resilient.

Character Age: 130

Character Race: Dwarf

Minecraft Username (so we can identify who you are when we meet): Destroyer_Bravo

Real life age: 13 (Very soon I turn this age)

Whats your profession (wizard, swordsman, archer etc): Archer. A touch of non-magical healing, and swordsmanship to an extent.

The mages guild would be hard pressed to give you a mage at this time, we are not going to be active until the release of magic, at which point you will see the guild at its highest point of activity.

RP magic is still cool, but not useful in PVP