The Fellowship

Shadow_DragonBane

Character Name: Bowman

Character Ambitions: To accentuate his archery skill and swordsmanship, and to generate more business

Character Biography: A smith who has good archery and so

Reason's why you want to join: ((This guild seems cool, and I also can fit the "rogue" piece of this well))

Character personality: Stubborn, quick-witted, short-fused.

What Country do you live in and how often can you come on LOTC and adventure with us?: ((US, and I am very active on weekends, and still try to be active on other days))

Skin link/screenshot (you can just send a link to your application and we can go check out your skin from there): ((Here's the website for my skin: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4ed5970b4b9e4640478902846940121404840153 ))

Character Gender (and real life gender): Male(Male)

Characters weaknesses and talents (optional but it will help you get accepted if you fill out this part): He has sown in metal to his garment, it makes him slower but more resilient.

Character Age: 130

Character Race: Dwarf

Minecraft Username (so we can identify who you are when we meet): Destroyer_Bravo

Real life age: 13 (Very soon I turn this age)

Whats your profession (wizard, swordsman, archer etc): Archer. A touch of non-magical healing, and swordsmanship to an extent.

Accepted

You seem to be a noble dwarf it will be a pleasure to have you aboard.

(we've so far got 2 humans including me an orc and 2 dwarves but no elves?!?!)

Mind of i post my full application here? It's bio is a bit... Ginormous. Not lying, it is like a miniature novel.

I'll post it after school today, as I do not have any pictures of my character handy on my ipad.

This does seem interesting... Although you would need to have scheduled times when most if not all of the group will be on regularly for it to work. If these times happen to coincide with 4:30pm-6:30pm GMT, I'll fill in an app.

Just so you know, I'm a dark elf swordsman with farming proficiency as well.

Character Name: Lykos Daekon

Character Ambitions: To find any prey to hunt down and kill... Be it beast or man.

BIO ALERT. I WILL MAKE IT A SPOILER SO IT DOES NOT TAKE UP THE ENTIRE PAGE BY DEFAULT.

-PAST BIO/pre rp'ing Biography: Hmm... Not many have asked me about my past in a while. Well, here it goes then... First of all, this world is hard to survive in when you are living outside of those "jeweled fortresses" and whatnot. As you may have noticed, many of your newest immigrants have lost their families and friends on account of bandits, a pack of barbaric Orcs, and even the rare execution by farming equipment. This story isn't exactly original, and this world is not exactly safe. My home town was a small secluded fortress named "Whiterun". Never heard of it? Well, it is on the island of Solsteire, which, since you probably don’t know, is a small island far off-coast of the North Shores. We led relatively simple lives... Then every thing went to hell.

As it turned out, the Volcano making the middle of the island was, unbeknownst to us, a hibernation spot for the mythical dragons. One Dusk, Ten years ago at the Eve of a new Snow‘s Maiden, the volcano opened up. We expected eruption, but we were safe from the lava and debris that would shoot out. However, we were not prepared to defend against the volcano's secret fire... I was asleep in my family's dug-out hut, and the thatch roof went up in an inferno. This Stirred me from my slumber, and I ran outside to see the cause of the newfound chaos the town was in. Dragons, Gliding through the air, letting loose flame, talon, and fang. To my right, a guard on horseback yells for me to run, but before I can register his words, a mighty lizard swooped down and caught the guard in it's talons, hauling him off to God knows where. Instead of running for the gates, as the other villagers did, I ran towards the bailey. My family worked in the mines below the town, and I was rather sure they were still inside the mines. I sprinted towards the bailey, dodging talons and great walls of fire alike. I narrowly missed being burnt to a crisp, but a city guard and family friend that was much like an uncle to me pushed me out of the way. He was in full Iron plate armor, so this wasn't exactly comfortable for me. In the dirt, I turn around to face him... I find that the fire hit it's mark, and that my uncle is actively boiling in his suit. His last words to me, and the world for that matter, was "Get out of here!". I could not bear the sight of my friend be boiled alive, or the stench that came with it,

so I ran. On the way down to the mines, I pick up a sturdy oak bow and a few arrows.

My family and I met in the mines, and we made for a secret exit to the southern fields, and away from the attack. The miners were using tnt, so my father picked a few sticks up, Quickly took my arrows away from me, and fashioned together the dynamite and the arrows. We came out of the entrance as he handed the arrows to me. We opened the great gate. Escape! Survival! We rejoiced in our own survival... then the largest draconic being I have ever laid eyes on landed in front of me with two of it's minions. Dragons are very intelligent creatures, most likely surpassing our own intellect. They quickly surrounded us three. They all gave great bellows, everything went black, I could feel the heat, smell the burning flesh of my family, and hear their skin rupturing. Then color came back into my world, and I went into an uncontrollable rage. I knocked a "special delivery arrow", lit the fuse, and let loose. The arrow pierced the Largest Dragon's eye, pushing in until the tnt was completely inside of it's skull. It wailed in agony, there was a pop, and everything was silent. The other dragons that had surrounded me stared on... I looked into their eyes- was that... fear? They flew off without giving me the time of even thinking about knocking another arrow. I wandered the island, surviving off the land until I found my way back to town. If there were any dragons left, they gave me a large berth for some reason, most likely to cut down the chances of an explosive death. I had heard the legends of old, how not one dragon was slain for a thousand years, that must be why they are wary. I looked around town... empty. Not even a corpse. Just ash. I was the lone survivor... With nothing left, I had to travel. Where? I did not know. All I knew is there was a chance of a brighter future on the continent to the south...

So I gathered up my belongings, including my family's heirloom, a sword, and I set sail for my future just to the South… After reaching the shores of what was to be my new home, all I found was the harsh icy badlands North of the Nation of the Orcs. I scraped out a living through these badlands for nearly a decade before moving south, sneaking through Orcish camps and checkpoints. And so here I am. I still do not know how I survived the Draconic flames that turned my family to ash...

in game bio/history- I arrived in this land with naught but a blade and some rotting clothes upon my back. As I entered the lands of Aegis, I found my true calling: Monster hunting. For years, I followed the trails and paths of beasts and monsters from around the land. For years I took the profits from the monster hunting and either donated them to the Therving's tavern in Alk, or using it to by supplies to give to needy travellers, while using what was left to fund my next great hunting expedition. After idling around for a while, I decided to go on a REAL expedition... Circumnavigating the borders of Aegis.

I set off from Alkhazar, not knowing that I would not see it again for years. On this trip, I ran to the closest border, then headed for a corner of the world. After gazing at the wonders that were to be found in the borderlands, I had finnally hit every corner and I started to head back towards civilization, but not before finding a suitable place to settle down in the future...

After returning to Alk, i met a man named Will Chapman. He had heard of me, after all of my years away. He had suggested taking others with me on my hunting expeditions. I accepted him into my fold... And half a dozen others, then I took them to the area I wanted to settle. There, we built a grand castle that dominated the landscape. Here, we stayed for years collecting minas from killing the monsters that liberally appeared on the land.

After accumulating large fortunes for ourselves, we returned to Alk in glory. We all bought oursleves a large amount of diamonds and other materials, which I turned into nearly indestructable suits of armor along with sharp diamond blades. I commanded Will to take the other seasoned hunters and create a mercenary group. They set up a guildhouse outside of the gates of Alkhazar. During the undead attacks, the group valiently battled the undead and did not take any casualties, while inflicting many on the undead. In the war against the undead, we all fought the undead frequently, me personally killing over twenty.

As years passed, the mercs grew weary and joined me back at our castle to come back to their true nature as hunters.

One day, a portal to the Nether opened up right outside of our gates. Instead of an attack, nothing happened... So I naturally told my men I would have a look see. They urged me to take a few of them in with me, but I merely told them It was too dangerous... And I did not want to lose them. As I stepped into the Nether for the First time in my life, the portal closed behind me... And undead necromancers and apprentices jumped me... Only to try to taunt me before they attacked. When they attacked, they quickly found they were outmatched. As I deflected and counter attacked, the leader of the group shouted for his minions to stop, as he wished to take me in single combat. In our engagement, I eventually dodged under his blade and followed up with a slice to his leg, and then a nice little spin move ending in his decapitation. With their leader killed, the apprentices charged me, and they were angry, not focused. They all fell quickly. After killing them, I took a tooth from their skulls, as I always have for trophies of the undead... Incisors for necromancers, canines for inquisitors, molars for apprentices, and wisdom teeth for any high rankers.

I spent... Three years. Three years in the Nether killing undead, most of them killed quietly by a swift snap of the neck.

Then it appeared across a sea of lava. An undead stronghold. Which definitely had portals in it. Once I reached the walls, I swiftly found a hole and crawled in. I could almost smell the undead around me. I continued across the city, silently killing undead as I went, and extracting a tooth for each. Then I found a portal to the overworld. As I greeted the sweet smells of flora into my nose, I was suprised to find that the portal was the one that had closed behind me. It was in front of my keep... Which was reduced to a husk of what it previously was... Burnt out. As I stepped away from the portal, I look behind me to see an undead... High rank. Had golden frilled robes. He merely chuckled and closed the portal, destroying it and leaving only a burn scar in the portal's wake.

I look back to the keep, Its walls torn to shreds... As I walk through a large hole undoubtably caused by a siege machine... Or destructive magic, I survey the ground before me. Bones and burn scarrs. I checked the bones...pigmen. All of them with arrows sticking in the bones. I then made my way deeper into the keep, and into the main hall. More bones. Some undead, some pigmen, and some... Human... Some Orc... Some Elf... Some of my men died here it seemed...Indeed, these were my comrads... Each set of bones surrounded by multitudes of undead bones, proving they did not go out with a whimper. I could recognize my dead men by the clothing they wore... But one was missing. Will Chapman.

To this day, I have not found him... After looking around the nearly collapsed keep, I go back to the main room... And I take certain mementos from the bodies of my men. They had no family but each other... And no cause but their own... So they all died only with each other...but forgotten by others... The last the world had heard of them, they were triumph-filled warriors heading off to hunt for a vacation. They died forgotten by all... Except for me. They had no home but here... So I did what I thought was right. I brought down the hall's walls... And the building collapsed onto their bodies... The main hall became their tomb... And the keep, their graveyard. I left the keep as it was... Destroyed and blanketed in fallen undead's bones.

I just recently returned to Alkhazar, my friends dead... Yet I had forgotten that in my earlier days, I was helpful to the community, and they were in turn helpful to me... Providing me with food to my starving body and beds to recuperate my exhausted mind.

I awoke half a day later, finnally completely having my own senses and calmed down, and found that my armor and clothes had become nothing more than tattered robes and rusted metal... And I had nothing to use to buy more cloths. Luckily, Throdo Therving, the man I had donated to, gave me some of his clothes. After thanking him, I walked out lf his tavern, happily staring at the moon, savoring the sight for the first time in years. I decided to take a back alley as a shortcut... Then a shadow alerted me to a presence and I dive forward... Barely escaping an assassin's blade. I look at the black clad man... He had a black-hand symbol on his chest. The Black Hand do assassination work for the undead, so I instantly saw red... We both charge each other, He tried to do a spinning move to try and take my head, but I caught his arms in the air and headbutted him. He fell to the ground, me still holding his swords. He is stunned, but he throws a throwing knife at me. I easily deflect it with a swipe of a blade. He tries to scramble backwards to get away, yet I walk after him. He turns around to get on his hands and knees and attempts to get up, but his balance fails him, and he is back on his knees. He swiftly looks back towards me, but his eyes meet my fist as I hilt punch him. He falls to the ground, and I take a knee onto his back. i took down his hood and held up his head by his hair... Then I slit his throat with the sword... In the middle of an empty King's Cross... His blood leaking into the fountain as I walk away, taking a glimpse towards the East to see my first Dawn in over three years... A start of a new day...

(now current time)

-----/bio

Reasons you want to join: Lykos Just lost all of his friends... He needs SOMEone to be his battle-brother... No one can survive completely alone.

Character Personality: The trials his life has put him through has made him into an austere and cold person. Of course, he still helps those who needs it and can still show compassion, but the only words he speaks are laconicly delivered, or battle talk. Lykos allows his strategic mind out into every situation. His stay in the Nether has not tainted him, but he has come out even more serious a person than he was before.

I live in The USA. Eastern time. I can get on at any time on weekends, sometimes staying on for 8 hours or more... weekdays, the same minus school. (high school)

Here's Lykos! YAAAAAA

Lykos is definitely male.

Lykos does not have many weaknesses, the only well known one can be argued if it is a weakness or not. That one is Lykos will usually send himself into suicidal situations to protect his friends... or to complete an important goal.

Lykos is 38, yet his body is still as hard as steel due to his "job" as a hunter of the undead.

Lykos is human, Hailing from an island North of Aegis.

mc name: xXDylanXx1013

rl age is 17.

Lykos is an apt warrior in almost all ways. He is a skilled blade wielder, He is proficient with a bow, he can use his strategic mind to help in a battle or in grand planning, and he is apt at stealth, though it is not a strong suit.

And there you go.

My bio is a big too , so how do i put into a spoiler again?

in the "other styles" option in the top left of the editor there is a spoiler option.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.