Drakk Family - All races welcome -

Arteh

(( THIS IS NOT A MILITARY ORDER OR ANYTHING, IT IS A FAMILY. ))

Name of Clan: The Drakk Family

Clan Motto: " Wisdom outweighs any wealth. "

Head of Clan: Grand Councillor Bronn Drakk / Arteh

Family crest: -Comming soon-

Family Tree: -Comming soon-

Members of Clan:

Bronn Drakk ( Head Of Family )

Goremon Drakk ( Adoptive Son & Current Guard. Found as a baby Orc in wilds. )

Allusa Drakk ( Son )

Allark Drakk ( Family Advisor & Current Guard. )

Darius Drakk ( Family Scholar )

- Lore -

The early Izerguiinian's were founded by Aggranor Drakk, Aggranor was a young man, anxious to go and explore Aegis young Aggranor went out exploring.. he went out of the northern gates of Kal'Urguan and continued going north and changed direction.. without noticing. Aggranor was enjoying the surroundings, snow and tree's, animals moving freely.. he loved the atmosphere of the far north.. * Aggranor looks up to the sky * The sky was red, night was coming soon, Aggranor thought it'd be best if he had head home.. * Aggranor look's around himself worriedly, to see a sign of a road or directions * None... he seen nothing.. he was afraid and did not know where to go. He took a glance around him once again, his brain was blank, he had no clue where he was, Cold, afraid & hungry Aggranor finds a cave ontop of a small mountain.. a dark cave as if their is no sign of light, he think's it'd be best to head up their seeing if he had stayed out he would have died from the rapid snowfall. He then enters the cave as he find's small drawings on the wall making no sense, he chooses not to go further in afraid of what he might find.. * Everything goes black *

Aggranor wakes up finding himself inside a small cage within a secluded region, around him their was no snow.. he could not see where he was... this wasn't making sense.. Aggranor could only see solid stone walls of a Town, small towers on each side with bowmen and infront of him was a small fire, for a second he admired the fire then quickly drawed his attention to the small stone hut next to him, as a man came out wearing a thick metal chest plate with golden coloured wool robes and a small leather hat covering the side of his head and his forehead, he had a bow and a quiver on his back and on the side his sword sheathed inside his belt. He looked at Aggranor as if he was going to kill him on the spot. The man says " Umka reska utka " Aggranor looked puzzled, he did not understand what the man had just said, the man repeats again louder, more ferociously " UMKA RESKA UTKA! " Aggranor now looks afraid.. he replies saying " Let me out! ", " I have done nothing ". Now the man look's puzzled.. for a moment their is silence..... then a sudden laughter from the man in robes he looks at his guards and does a small gesture with his hand indicating to release the man from the cage, they do so.

Aggranor crouches and comes out of the cage cautiously, the robed man replies " I am Lord Mazgrat " Aggranor replies saying " I am Aggranor ", Mazgrat looked at Aggranor, as if he was observing him, as he is about to speak Aggranor says " Why am i here " Mazgrat replies saying " We are the Izerguiinians, we have lived in these lands for many years and we shall continue to do so, we do not like un-invited visitors " Aggranor quickly replies saying " I was just exploring, i did not know these were your lands " * Mazgrat point's at the skull's and leg bones laying on the ground * He says " This is what happens to people who choose to take a more aggressive approach to our kind. They both soon begin to talk as night falls Mazgrat commands his men to take Rikasaloka to a hut where he could rest for the night, the next day Mazgrat comes into the hut saying to Aggranor " Sleep well ey? " Aggranor nod's in a gesture of agreement " Mazgrat quickly say's now that you are here, we cannot let you go.. or otherwise we would have to kill you.. we do not like our culture being tampered with by outsiders and explorers, but their is something about you... thats why i let you live. Aggranor looks at the ground as Mazgrat stop's speaking, Aggranor quickly says " Thank you... i.. i am still wondering.. the last thing i remembered was going into a small cave and then waking up here " As Mazgrat laughs loudly he replies " Our men are scattered through out the north, we keep an eye on what happens.. if anyone seems to be getting to close our men shoot a dart at them, blinding them and quickly putting them to sleep. The dart is poisonous, not everyone survives it. " Aggranor looks in a shock.

Years passed by as Aggranor got fond of the people living in the Izerguiinian's Town, Aggranor got married to the chieftains daughter " Laierkra " they had a child named Bronn Drakk. Now that Aggranor was next in line to become Chieftain, everyone's eyes were on him, how he'd make decisions, what he would do to improve the lifestyle of the people, well Aggranor was a man of ideas, his idea for the Izerguiinian's was to relocate, he thought about it long and hard as he grew more fond to the people he introduced the new idea to them, slowly and vaguely, the people slowly started to have more interest to it as Aggranor made it look very good and said that relocating will be the best thing that ever happened to the Izerguiinian people. More year's went by Bronn was now 8 years old and Mazgrat was old and weak and looked for Aggranor for the smallest of things, one day Aggranor got tired of running errands for Mazgrat, greed quickly overwhelmed Aggranor, the man who once saved him and trusted him was now an obstacle in his way to seize power. Aggranor stayed with Mazgrat all day and as the night became silent.. so did Mazgrat, Mazgrat had died from his sickness and old age, well thats what Aggranor told everyone. The truth about Mazgrat's death was that Aggranor choked him to death to seize control and take over the Izerguiinian's.

Weeks after Aggranor had killed Mazgrat a sudden change had come over the Izerguiinian people, they would now be more vicious and attack more people, they would now torture and kill people, rape women inside the Izerguiinian Town, but when they'd look to Aggranor for support.. Aggranor would just ignore them, then Aggranor again fully suggested the relocation and told the citizens of the Izerguiinian Town that all the havoc that has been caused is due to the past of this land, Aggranor lied and lied until the people agree'd with him, Aggranor said the land was cursed and that they will and suffer if they would not move. People were in fear of what'd Aggranor told them, they thought it'd be best to move.

Months after Aggranor lied to his people and killed Mazgrat they reached their new destination, it was to be the sight of Izerguiinian Town, The men and women started digging, flattening the land, mining, getting food, the sense of community grew stronger as the progressed through the buildings, starting with the walls and all the way to their towers, they all looked at Aggranor as a god and all worshipped him but non of them knew the truth of what had happened, within 2 years Izerguiinian town was complete, Aggranor was proud of his men and women as they were with him, Aggranor then grew annoyed of the near by Town's and Clans so he decided to create a small miliatry inside the Izerguiinian's better than the one they had, more advanced, more organised, Aggranor was slowly getting more and more insane.. one night Aggranor thought it was the best time to attack as one of the Town's were celebrating the birth of their Chieftain's son, Aggranor told his bowmen to stand on the nearby mountains in blank range of the Clan.. and his swordsmen and brutes to charge the weak gates, within one charge of the soldier's the gate smashed down to the ground, before they charged in, arrows rained upon the members of the Clan killing children and women, and men.. everyone was shocked and confused, they did not know what just happened, as Aggranor's soldiers tore through the street's killing anyone they seen, Aggranor overlooked the massacre with a slight grin on his face.. hours later the Clan looked as if it had been abandoned for years and years, blood poured down the walkways of the Town, bodies and bodies piled on top of each other, the guard's looked at each other in horror as they returned to Izerguiinian town.

Years passed and now Bronn was 23, his mother had died from unknown causes, his father was old and weak, the people of Izerguiinian tribe were expecting a new Chieftain any time soon, week later Aggranor had died and Bronn was to become the new Chieftain, Bronn knew of his father's attacks on Town's and how his father killed Mazgrat to gain leadership of the Izerguiinian's, but Bronn never said a word, his father had told him all of this before he had died and now Bronn was to run the Izerguiinian's like his father had done so successfully. But now he is tired from his clan and decides to leave the town to a new chieftain to rise and control, during that period of time Drakk is creating another clan of people who will be named after him, with his son and his adoptive orc he rest's in his manor on the King's Road. Drakk is now looking to create a family of people from every race, a small community with no military tactics but in fact political tactics to gain power and control and make their clan one of the best.

(( ALL RACES CAN JOIN - ONCE ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE GIVEN A ROOM INSIDE THE HOUSE/LOCKED CHEST ))

Application :-

MC NAME:

RP NAME:

RACE:

TEAMSPEAK Y/N:

SKYPE Y/N:

Will you be active?:

That's an interesting lore you got there...

Application :-

MC NAME: Jtheo2016

RP NAME: Rhaegar

RACE: Human

TEAMSPEAK Y/N: No

SKYPE Y/N: Yes

Will you be active?: Yes, though I will not be able to play much during the school week. However, Friday through Sunday I am very active.

Also, on a side note, I noticed that Goremon was part of the family and as he and I have done lots of RP together, I thought that it would be a good idea to bring this up.

MC NAME: corlark

RP NAME: Ezra

TEAMSPEAK Y/N: Yes

Will you be active?: Yes, I play a lot!

MC NAME: Poseidonisking

RP NAME: Woodgate

RACE: Orc ((probably going to switch to an elf))

TEAMSPEAK Y/N: Yes

Will you be active?: Yes, around 12-15 hours a week

MC NAME: Shpoop

RP NAME: Philip

TEAMSPEAK Y/N: No

SKYPE Y/N: No

Will you be active?: I'm on roughly 30 hours weekdays, Weekends vary from when I have stuff to do. I'm positive I can maintain with my regular RP and joining this Family.

MC NAME: bigwilly504.

RP NAME: Valgen

RACE: Dwarf.

TEAMSPEAK Y/N: yes ((Willy)).

SKYPE Y/N: yes ((sean-68)).

Will you be active? Yes I am on everyday for 2-3 hours after school and on all day during the weekend.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.