The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

People.

I hope the UAC turns out better then the FoA...I-A man named Glow was about to do the trials of the Ascended when this all started. I hope the Ascended and UAC recover. Fight well, and you shall not fall like our old army-Er...The FoA did. Please, fight. Please, help us get rid of this taint.

And, for all you remember Glow. He is still alive...He is still wandering the land of Aegis. When the time is right, he will come back.

Signed,

Glo-Err...

Aryon

Application:

MC Name: robert29

Character Name: Rogorin

Character Race: Dwarf

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Rogorin is a blacksmith, for many years he has made a life for himself in New Terriko. But the dark times have spread and Rogorin has found himself plagued by the evil that haunts so many these days. He has recovered from his battle wounds, of which he attained at the battle of Al'Khazar where he fought until he could no longer fight and led a small group of warriors directly to the Undead, with a new found lust for war and righteousness.

Why do you wish to join?:

Rogorin wishes to rid the land he loved from the plague that is the Undead.

What Division do you wish to join?:

Rogorin wishes to join The Commanding or Senior Offices tier.

What will you bring to your chosen division?:

Rogorin is a gifted orator, he will motivate the men as well as lead them into battle. He has also experience of martial tactics and diplomacy (he was a High Councillor) which are necessary for this position.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:

He will, he has personally experienced the affliction of the Undead and wishes to rid this land of their corruption.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?:

He will.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:

He is.

((Whats with all these ascended guilds and coalitions? Do they really got such short life span?))

Application:

MC Name: robert29

Character Name: Rogorin

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Rogorin is a blacksmith, for many years he has made a life for himself in New Terriko. But the dark times have spread and Rogorin has found himself plagued by the evil that haunts so many these days. He has recovered from his battle wounds, of which he attained at the battle of Al'Khazar where he fought until he could no longer fight and led a small group of warriors directly to the Undead, with a new found lust for war and righteousness.

Rogorin wishes to rid the land he loved from the plague that is the Undead.

Rogorin wishes to join The Commanding or Senior Offices tier.

Rogorin is a gifted orator, he will motivate the men as well as lead them into battle. He has also experience of martial tactics and diplomacy (he was a High Councillor) which are necessary for this position.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

He will, he has personally experienced the affliction of the Undead and wishes to rid this land of their corruption.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?:

He will.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:

He is.

Accepted, report to Alras and I will appoint you Quarter-Master.

MC Name:GrimReaper98

Character Name:I wish not to disclose it for security reasons.

Character Race:Goblin

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio:

He is just a Normal Goblin in life, Actually a lumberjack roaming around Aegis. He has seen things no man should see. Things like brutal tortures to petty robberies of men that do not deserve to be robbed. He has been experimenting with the wood of the grand red oak. Creating medicinal lotions to mere elixirs. As now he has found Aerial's light, He wants to make Aegis a more "Clean" place. Making all that have sinned against her will fall

To rid Aegis of it's problems. As the outbreak of "sinners" Has made him very angry. Wanting to see them fall under the same god that made them rise.

Medical Corps or Military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects)

I will try to bring order and Justice. Trying to make sure all who try to serve under Aerial's light are trustworthy. And helping fellow followers of "her"

As i will with pride

Undead Do disgust me. Having given their bodies to someone. As an act of the black art of necromancy they should all fall. Them not being humane but just puppets for their masters

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?

Yes i will with Pride

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?

Yes I am

MC Name: Fillyy

Character Name: Nick_Cravetzer

Character Race: Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio:

Nick Cravetzer is a simple man. His family was never killed and he is not seeking revenge. His father passed away 5 years ago, from his old age and he decided that he should do all that he can to help his aging mother, so he currently visits her often. Nick was born into a loving family. His dad was a logger and he took Nick into the family trade as a teenager but Nick could be considered a logger long before that. He would follow his dad through the woods and they would talk about life. In fact most of Nick's "life-lessons" were taught in the woods behind his house. Sometimes Nick and his father would go hunting back there and not very often did they have any luck. Nick and his father were the worst hunters. They had to fun of a time talking to each other and sharing each other's company.

Why do you wish to join?: I noticed your men while I was walking around the map and they helped me by giving me food and they just seemed like really cool guys. I want to join to know more nice people like that and to help anyway I can.

What Division do you wish to join?: Military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): -

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring a nice guy that will rp well and serve honorably.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Yes, fighting for good is the only way. We must destroy the undead to continue the fight for good. Evil is corrupt and only hurts people, good allows everyone to gain and be fair in a community.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes

You don't join a Tier, you join a division. I.E. Military, Special Forces.

Aye, that makes sense. Then I shall apply for the Military.

Tis good to see a rising of the old UAC I was a member when we resided in the shadow of Haven but alas it is no more. I would join with the fighting if I was younger but I can no longer give any service except that of Mining or as an Achitect.

MC Name:trotski24

Character Name:Nosor Silverfinger Bagrimsson

Character Race:Dwarf

Bio:

Born In the west Nosor grew up as a forest dwarf brought up on poetry and histories, but no matter how far away he felt loyalty to his king and so when he heard of the Undeads intrusion into Aegis He traveled to Kal'Urguan.

However He became Involved even before then as on the road he met an orc with which he and a few others traveled to the north to fight the undead but this did not lead to glory, it lead to nought but injury. After a swift recovery Nosor explored Kal'Urguan and was after only a two or three days recruited by the UAC and spent many years with them and their allies but left after a bitter defeat at the hands of the undead and their reformation as the FOA.After this he traveled building, helping and joining many other guilds but still longing for the old glory days of the UAC.

Why do you wish to join?: I was once a member and think it only right I helped the is young and new version of the UAC.

What Division do you wish to join?: Architects

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Aye

I will bring comradeship, creativity and many ideas to the drawing board.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:Aye I swore before and now I renew my oath.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Their taint is now welcome on this earth they are parasitic, back-stabbing monsters and I have lost many a friend and ally to their evils.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I said I would before and so I say again.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: To the letter.

Tis good to see a rising of the old UAC I was a member when we resided in the shadow of Haven but alas it is no more. I would join with the fighting if I was younger but I can no longer give any service except that of Mining or as an Achitect.

MC Name:trotski24

Character Name:Nosor Silverfinger Bagrimsson

Character Race:Dwarf

Bio:

Born In the west Nosor grew up as a forest dwarf brought up on poetry and histories, but no matter how far away he felt loyalty to his king and so when he heard of the Undeads intrusion into Aegis He traveled to Kal'Urguan.

However He became Involved even before then as on the road he met an orc with which he and a few others traveled to the north to fight the undead but this did not lead to glory, it lead to nought but injury. After a swift recovery Nosor explored Kal'Urguan and was after only a two or three days recruited by the UAC and spent many years with them and their allies but left after a bitter defeat at the hands of the undead and their reformation as the FOA.After this he traveled building, helping and joining many other guilds but still longing for the old glory days of the UAC.

Why do you wish to join?: I was once a member and think it only right I helped the is young and new version of the UAC.

What Division do you wish to join?: Architects

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): Aye

I will bring comradeship, creativity and many ideas to the drawing board.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:Aye I swore before and now I renew my oath.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Their taint is now welcome on this earth they are parasitic, back-stabbing monsters and I have lost many a friend and ally to their evils.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I said I would before and so I say again.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: To the letter.

One from the Old UAC? Accepted, happily. Welcome back.

Accepted for Architect. Our Base of Operations is in Alras.

Send Safen or myself a bird. (X01 or Seventhcircle72)

~Seventh

Hail. As times grow dark, I find that I am of little help at me current positien. So, I am joinin'. Ye know me Seventh, and Safen too.

MC Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Character Name: Bowman

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: You know me. Medic, blacksmith, swordfighter. Years of experience in these fields. And, I was a guard.

As times grow dark, I find that I am of little help at me current positien. So, I am joinin'. Ye know me Seventh, and Safen too.

What Division do you wish to join?: Medic.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): N.A.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Years of medical experience, and lots of food.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Let's see... Yes.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:I was in the FoA.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I have.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yep. Similar to the ones of the FoA

~~~

Please Keep in mind, that when you apply, do not put in your Application that you want to become an Ascended. That is not our goal. We are a fighting force under the Enlightened, helping Aegis in it's sole goal. We are a unified force.

((You spelt "under" wrong))

Hail. As times grow dark, I find that I am of little help at me current positien. So, I am joinin'. Ye know me Seventh, and Safen too.

MC Name: Destroyer_Bravo

Character Name: Bowman

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: You know me. Medic, blacksmith, swordfighter. Years of experience in these fields. And, I was a guard.

What Division do you wish to join?: Medic.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): N.A.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: Years of medical experience, and lots of food.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Let's see... Yes.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:I was in the FoA.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I have.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yep. Similar to the ones of the FoA

~~~

Please Keep in mind, that when you apply, do not put in your Application that you want to become an Ascended. That is not our goal. We are a fighting force under the Enlightened, helping Aegis in it's sole goal. We are a unified force.

~Seventh

((You spelt "under" wrong))

Accepted, no question. Welcome back.

We are stationed in Alras. Send Safen or myself a Bird.

~Seventh

Ye need a liason in Kal'Urguan? WHen I went to ALras, got mugged twice with diamond swords and trap-doors.

(I oughta read the forums more.. maybe I'd have realized you all left the keep. O_o

Ahkrael reporting fer duty!

Just tell me where to head IC.