—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

((I want to join and the forum post now puts Thom in a position to join but I have a few questions before I can decide.

1. I noticed you have a city charter in the works. Would Thom be required to live in the city or would he be able to live with the emerald knights and go to the city when he needs to?

2. Thom wouldn’t tell the Knights that he was a part of Illuminus Obscura because he would be afraid how they’d react. Is this a guild that every member must be verbal about their involvement or will some be able to hide it? Note: They don’t worship any god either.

3. More of a statement but I don’t have a villain app yet but I will try and get one before submitting a formal application.

Thank you for reading this and hope to get the answers soon.))

[[ In response to your questions, I am more than happy to answer some.

Firstly, living in the city is not required, but a villa will be provided to a member if they need one.

Secondly, the Society accepts members who can have their beliefs in public or private. You are free to tell anyone if you wish, or keep it secret.

Lastly, I am happy that this has caught your eye. Good luck on your Villain Application.

And on another note, our town charter has been accepted. We are awaiting more support for it to become a city.

((Simon...You gotta bloody finish that town :P. Need a base of operations since the elf camp is gone..)

((Simon...You gotta bloody finish that town :P. Need a base of operations since the elf camp is gone..)

[[building is a fragile and patient step...

WAIT.]]

[[ ;_; Y U SHOUT AT ME... Nah but good luck on the town~ Just came up with another scam to keep me entertained so i'll be busy for a bit :3]]

[[ Good luck on the scheme then. ]]

[[ I'll still keep building the city... ]]

[[Are the letters of acceptance we received from you sent before the building is completed or after, because I wouldn't mind lending a hand in the construction.]]

[[ They are sent before. I'll be on tomorrow since I have Finals these past few days... ]]

[[ We're mostly doing IC inductions. The thread is needed if you wish to join via OOC means. ]]

We very much need a way to campaign and appeal to the people of Asulon.

It appears that they are uninterested in peace and coerce with violence and blood. When do they see that their lives of their families, children, and relatives are at stake?

~OOC

Wow, your going really well, Simon. Looks like this guild is working out better then the Black Hand!

*Written in a elegant hand-writing, clearly not Marilyn's, "M'lord, how is the Society holding? I am obscured with more private matters as of late ,sorry for my absence.

~M"*

[[ The internet's down and I'm bored. I guess I'm going to dumb this document down a bit... ]]

Angst, Malice has complained about the unbearable absence. I would try reuniting with him once more to keep in touch. He grows tired of my absence.

[[ To Brunhyldir, ]]

[[ Find my post in Role Play called the 'A Prophet Enlightens.' This will get you started if you wish to join.

And good to see you again~ ]]

[[ Ah, Aryon...

Sadly, many people are stupefied by this document and comprehend very little from it. I am guessing they are intimidated by the writing to apply... ]]

[[ All the hard work...for the smallest reward... ]]