—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

((Are you back yet, Simon? And is this active again?))

[[ I have been back since the beginning of January... ]]

[[ And it is still alive and active. ]]

Today... a foolish monk decided to challenge me in a duel of beliefs. His sorry body was beheaded and his soul tossed into the depths of Ginnungagap. I cannot imagine how foolish these people are who remain blind, even when the veil has been lifted. I felt immense pity for him as his body was tossed into the fire.

[[simon has to advertised he killed me ;~;...Man this guild is doing too good man :P It just kills any opposition. Good job and how's the town~]]

[[simon has to advertised he killed me ;~;...Man this guild is doing too good man :P It just kills any opposition. Good job and how's the town~]]

((*AHEM* You mean do false advertisement instead of stating that he got in MY WAY of killing you in the first place then got out of it.))

[[Ahem! You mean when i did damage 20 XD... But still, Congrats on the guild, we sadly won't have any corrupt religious rulers on LOTC or anything like that XD]]

[[ This will indeed draw publicity towards religions in general. ]]

[[ I hope it works out... ]]

[[Why... no, we just need more active people... -pokes himself- Mh-hmmm~]]

It seems as the Hanseti have problems with the Blood Mages... They wish to be worshiped they say?

I see that they are as blinded by their arrogance, as the gods are. A vantage point emerges, and progression has begun. Tonight, we concentrate our campaign at the righteous nation of Hanseti!

[[i think we got the situation under control... Something may happen in Hanseti... ]]

I believe a resurrection is at hand. My absence has been excusable...

The construction of the Temple is almost complete. A safe bastion shall be created under the watchful eye of the Illuminus, granting freedom of oppression and a safe haven from the taint of the gods...

[[ Almost done with the Temple... ]]

[[ It's very depressing, to see this thread so low, so, this is kinda just a bump; and a notification that I'm still around. :3 ]]

Construction of the Temple is slower than I thought, and yet, I have managed to erect the larger portion of this great establishment. The holy lands are being occupied by a few more builders, and the construction has grown tenfold...

Our dreams shall soon become reality.

And they will suffer for the torment.