The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

*You see a note pinned up on the front gate of Alras

We have struck our first blow. Corporal Krashiun has made a move against one of our own and now lies dead in the middle of the Alras military compund. Let this be a warning to all those who cross us, we are not to be trifled with. Enemies of the Pack will be delt with quickly and severely. No one is safe.

The Dark Wolf

Decided not to join.

((Funny thing , my characters name is Wolf xD))

This is a great looking guild, but a shame that it is catering to a small group of people who have at least 5 guilds to choose from. It mightn't be your intention, but perhaps you should adjust your members and what they do somewhat, or come alongside other thieve guilds.

This is a great looking guild, but a shame that it is catering to a small group of people who have at least 5 guilds to choose from. It mightn't be your intention, but perhaps you should adjust your members and what they do somewhat, or come alongside other thieve guilds.

Apart from maybe the master thieves guild, I havent seen any other guild do what we do. Besides we cater to pretty much all villains, apart from maybe psychos.

Just a Note: We will have a trailer coming soon as it is nearing completion and also some more lore.

And if you are interested in helping us out we have a graphics topic which has all the graphics we need completed. So if your a good graphic artist then go on over and take a look. We can organize a reward if needed.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34822-the-wolf-pack-graphics/

Thankyou for your time

MC name: dustinblake1

RP name: Hez

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): I am judgmental of my surrounding. I don't trust many people. I like the feeling of war, blood and pain. I am always loyal to my leader in any situation. I turned evil because I've been betrayed too many times to rich lords of castles. Always getting the worst end of the deal and them getting the best.

Why do you wish to join us?: To make our enemy's suffer.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can cook and be a blacksmith. Also handy with a blade.

What are your most prominent skills: Swords, cooking, blacksmith.

Do you worship Iblees?: Yes.

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: No

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes.

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): I am a fighter. After a short time of war I learned its ways. When I was young I went hunting and tripped and landed on my bow. The arrow skid across my face and left a scar. A few months ago I turned evil and wanted to destroy anyone who neglects what I believe in.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial): I can cook and be a blacksmith. Also handy with a blade.

Hrm, just to let you know, the bio's far shorter then what was asked, and a VA is something you should apply for if you want to join. Oh, and they already have a smith. ;3

Hey Arbek are you our smith?

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): I am judgmental of my surrounding. I don't trust many people. I like the feeling of war, blood and pain. I am always loyal to my leader in any situation. I turned evil because I've been betrayed too many times to rich lords of castles. Always getting the worst end of the deal and them getting the best.

Accepted but you cant actually do anything at the moment. You can learn, you can be with us, but you cant partake in any missions until you have an accepted VA.

Otherwise....welcome to the Pack.

EDIT: and about the Iblees worship.....try to keep that to yourself, you might upset some of the men.