The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((ANNOUNCEMENT to all Wolf Pack members.

Apparently I have to apply for a town charter, in order for us to begin building our fortified encampment. Support it please so we can get started on all the things that I have planned for us.))

+1ed it even though im not part of this guild yet :mrgreen:

< Is still pending an initial ceremony, by the way. I was just wondering if this was going to happen when/if (hopefully ^.^) the encampment is made or before?

@Tehlin- I cant look at it atm because my internet is minutes away from being cut.

@Muffin- It will be done after the encampment is built and once we have the necessary items.

@Derick - Yes yes haha, we've had that joke several times already.

A message to everyone else. I will most likely be away for the close future, due to grounding. I might, and I say again, might be able to be on during the weekends. But as of the coming weekdays, I wont be online. Sorry guys. Again, while I am away, White will be in charge of the Pack and in charge of training Goliath and giving Cesaro and all the others, their ceremonies. As far as the encampment is concerned, if it is accepted and I havent returned yet, then Cesaro (MuffinSpankz) will be in charge of the build team as he knows exactly how to build it. I hope to return to you soon.

Dark Wolf

@Tehlin- I cant look at it atm because my internet is minutes away from being cut.

@Muffin- It will be done after the encampment is built and once we have the necessary items.

@Derick - Yes yes haha, we've had that joke several times already.

A message to everyone else. I will most likely be away for the close future, due to grounding. I might, and I say again, might be able to be on during the weekends. But as of the coming weekdays, I wont be online. Sorry guys. Again, while I am away, White will be in charge of the Pack and in charge of training Goliath and giving Cesaro and all the others, their ceremonies. As far as the encampment is concerned, if it is accepted and I havent returned yet, then Cesaro (MuffinSpankz) will be in charge of the build team as he knows exactly how to build it. I hope to return to you soon.

Dark Wolf

i would love to be on your build team i have been told im a great builder.

maybe when i join you could let me help out?

((One last thing before I leave. It seems that we have attracted enough attention and caused enough trouble. Very soon I will release the rest of the guild post, including a couple of new ranks, a few more classes and rules. I will clarify more of the information about us and how everything works. Also more of the Rise of the Dark Wolf lore will be put up. I did not expect for everything to take off so quickly but, there you have it. Farewell for now))

EDIT: OK I have put up part of the post update, including the Blacklist systems, some more classes and a couple of ranks.))

Awww.... that sucks that your grounded...and i am arriving back home in two days.. I will make sure everything is done by the time you get back!

Oh and to everyone else..someone is gonna have to show me where the base is..i was away for the release of asulon and ..well yeah you can guess the rest.

((Sorry your grounded im sorta grounded well im banned.. but im gonna post my appeal in a few days hope youll support me

i also have finals IRL this week so much fun))

((Sorry for the inconvenience people, but could all Wolf Pack members and aspiring Wolf Pack members repost your application? Firstly the new and original application is up now and secondly for all you existing members, this is for registration purposes so I can keep a track of you as there is some more information I accedentally left out from the application. Thanks.

PS still cant play but I can be on forums.))