Township Of Boria

shiinchan

I'd just like a house there, after visiting today and seeing how nice it looks.

We will see what we can do, there are a few people requesting houses, with such limited space, i requested a "perm extension" But native said that it may be a bit unfair so as of now no extension has been granted.

Ill see what i can do for space, we have a mountain that i can "Hang" some houses against the cliff face, If you stop by in game and either talk in character or OOC'ly we can figure something out, and that goes for the gentlemen that messaged me.

This has grown beyond my expectations and i am loving it! Hope to see you guys in my town soon.

Honestly, this sounds like a fascist Alras. And...unless you have multiple cities or states, you can't have a congress. And why have people in "congress" if you have all the power? I'm sorry if I sound aggressive, I just don't understand.

EDIT: And... honestly, how do you have a town if you haven't submitted a town charter yet? This makes no sense.

Honestly, this sounds like a fascist Alras. And...unless you have multiple cities or states, you can't have a congress. And why have people in "congress" if you have all the power? I'm sorry if I sound aggressive, I just don't understand.

EDIT: And... honestly, how do you have a town if you haven't submitted a town charter yet? This makes no sense.

Well this is meant to grow, And you DONT need a town charter to HAVE a town.... you just make one, town charters give you BIG protections, secondly town charters are mostly for 2.0 Map reset is soon, 3rd Ok so i call my assistants congressmen ? This isnt real life....

I dont have all the power once i have my congress set up.. its just a name i gave them .. i hate "assistants" as a title... its my town, sue me.

3rd the town has changed in its doing ALOT since application, we have turned into a town that houses shops from all over, nations that HATE each other can have shops in my town side by side and no fear of death or shop destruction

SO calm down, its a game dont be so critical ya ?

Everyone is loving my town

That love and tolerance still sounds like Alras. And before you argue more, Google the definition of "Congress". America can have a Congress because America has states. Having a town with Congress... well, it doesn't make much sense.

And you kind of DO need a town charter to have a town. That's the point of a town charter, to prevent hideous cobblestone towns and Alras clones from spreading all over the map.

And to make you even more annoyed, It is on Mogroka's land, yet they go under protection of Renatus law... I would think thats an insult to the Wargoth.

That love and tolerance still sounds like Alras. And before you argue more, Google the definition of "Congress". America can have a Congress because America has states. Having a town with Congress... well, it doesn't make much sense.

And you kind of DO need a town charter to have a town. That's the point of a town charter, to prevent hideous cobblestone towns and Alras clones from spreading all over the map.

dude WHO FRIGGEN CARES.... why do you have such a hard on to argue this ?

Its not hurting you? its not disrupting your day .. .WHO CARES IF I CALL THEM CONGRESS IN A FRIGGEN VIDEO GAME ?????

.... stupid nerd

Why cant we be friends?

Shiinchan, I thought there was a ban report floating around for your current behaviour. Perhaps you should consider being more civil.

I work for the ATC but if you need someone to farm, I can do the work.

Go to the town charter section comment ill add you soon. I'm on my phone atm

Hey shinchan it me Brak I was just wanting to know if I can be a guard in your town in 2.0?

Hey shinchan it me Brak I was just wanting to know if I can be a guard in your town in 2.0?

Depends. I dont know how i am going to do deal with the guard issue, the Galaharan guards annoyed me when they tore my walls down to "rebuild" them, then just left them not built. so im kinda erked on the guard issue

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.