The Aberin

Talias

Hello people of the Aberin this is where we will share news and other stuff that needs to be handeled both IC and OOC

right now I'm working on some lore for us and me and Alys ((ggt3416)) is working on a religion that we will also be linked to

so if you have any problems or things you want to share with the others post it here

also I would like to hear what you think we should do in 2.0 I have some ideas but I want to hear what you want to do

~Lenson ((the_amasing_mr_J))

The elves need more Noble houses, Hopefully you find a way to actually be called said, rather than just waltsing right in and saying ''we're a noble family join us'' But thats nothing a good lore, and backstory cannot handle :)

remember: you need to actually pass a new religion post to actually say you follow one, ( if I read currectly, your thinking about making your own, if not. meh, ignore that. )

I do suggest, helping fund the elven military, and so on, I mean its not a bad way to work your way up in earning Elven respect and all :) who knows, maybe one day becoming High prince of whichever will rule in 2.0

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.