The Calaway Order

CommanderCaleb

Wait, did I have these many babies, my genes spread more than the Great Khan's!

I hope you really liked my post, I spent a lot time and effort in too it!

It would be a joy for you since you're big into guilds!

Minecraft name: cucmucy

In-game name:Cuc'mucy_Snael

Why do you wish to join the order of the brotherhood?: To become a merchant of theirs. I feel like I would be a genuine addition to their ranks.

What experiences do you have? I have been in one guild before, The Guardians. I had many jobs within them though. I was at once their Financeer, when me had bountiful riches. And at another time I was their second in command, in charge of war and other violent matters. I also held a job as their blacksmith, too.((Before the skill system, now I can't even smelt Iron))

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why? I wish to be in the diplomatic rankings for me's family trade is... well trading.

If for the Military Ranking, can you wield a sword? ((What level are you?)) 47

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood?Aye, tis' my plan

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do?

I allow him to enter, but only under supervision and I would provide him the materials that he needs. After I would kindly ask the man to leave.

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what?

I approach them nicely and ask what their business here might be. If the response is positive and it is decided that they are trustworthy I leave them be. If the responsive is negative, though, and drastic measures must be taken to protect the people inside the walls then I yell for back up, and from there I would purge them out of our fort.

A stranger approaches the mighty walls of the Calaway Order.

He wishes to summon the Order of the brotherhood to help him in his time of need.

Where do you bring the stranger? I bring him in and once again I bring him in under close supervision, for people can be cruel and joke of being in need. I would then proceed to take him to the center of the fort in which people can easily see him and keep watch of him.

Then what? From there I would ask of his needs, what ever they may be. If needs tending to then I grab his materials and send him on his way.

Just pointing out....our characters know absolutely nothing whatsoever of any sort of new land.

((Your characters do know of other lands, Aegis is only a region of the world. Hence why i said 'a new land' and nothing in detail. :P))

Minecraft name: cucmucy

In-game name:Cuc'mucy_Snael

Why do you wish to join the order of the brotherhood?: To become a merchant of theirs. I feel like I would be a genuine addition to their ranks.

What experiences do you have? I have been in one guild before, The Guardians. I had many jobs within them though. I was at once their Financeer, when me had bountiful riches. And at another time I was their second in command, in charge of war and other violent matters. I also held a job as their blacksmith, too.((Before the skill system, now I can't even smelt Iron))

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why? I wish to be in the diplomatic rankings for me's family trade is... well trading.

If for the Military Ranking, can you wield a sword? ((What level are you?)) 47

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood?Aye, tis' my plan

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do?

I allow him to enter, but only under supervision and I would provide him the materials that he needs. After I would kindly ask the man to leave.

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what?

I approach them nicely and ask what their business here might be. If the response is positive and it is decided that they are trustworthy I leave them be. If the responsive is negative, though, and drastic measures must be taken to protect the people inside the walls then I yell for back up, and from there I would purge them out of our fort.

A stranger approaches the mighty walls of the Calaway Order.

He wishes to summon the Order of the brotherhood to help him in his time of need.

Where do you bring the stranger? I bring him in and once again I bring him in under close supervision, for people can be cruel and joke of being in need. I would then proceed to take him to the center of the fort in which people can easily see him and keep watch of him.

Then what? From there I would ask of his needs, what ever they may be. If needs tending to then I grab his materials and send him on his way.

Accepted,

Reminder though: we are peace keepers!

We try our best too stay out of trouble, and Calaway Knights can only accept people's request if it has a good reason.

Interesting. Would you consider an alliance with the White Ravens?

This looks good. I like the uniforms and think this should end up shaping out nicely :D

Ah yes, we aren't fully active yet within 2.00.

Waiting for things to calm down and too get our charter up.

If you two wouldn't mind if you could support our charter, that would be very helpful too us!

((the "teutonic order"....the "calaway order"

the "black cross"....the "whatever type of cross you have"

hmm seems very similar))

APPLICATION FORM:

Minecraft name: Dragox7

In-game name: Drako

Why do you wish to join the order of the brotherhood?: I want to get back active into a Order, Had fun times in Nical now I will be more strict and respect all my brothers and of course to Caleb.

What experiences do you have? I have fought against dangerous monsters and some battles against Undead back in Aegis.

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why? I would like to be in the military ranking because since my precious skill is to fight, I would like to deffend this order and help the people.

If for the Military Ranking, can you wield a sword? ((What level are you?)) Yes I could wield a sword. ((LVL: 99))

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood? I will show all my loyalty to the Order, and defend the Order and my brothers with my life.

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do? I will give him food and some supplies but not much.

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what? I appear nicely but from a distance to keep my self safe, and ask them what do they need if they need something I will go get a high rank for them to speak, if there is no high rank I will tell them to comeback another time. If they response me negative I will warn them to leave with an arrow shot, If they decline then I will try as hard as i can to defend the city.

A stranger approaches the mighty walls of the CALAWAY Order.

Where do you bring the stranger?

Then what?

I tell him to stay there and I will be back in a few minutes, I will be in search of a high rank talk him about this situation and tell him he is waiting at the gate, then the high rank will decide what to do.

((the "teutonic order"....the "calaway order"

the "black cross"....the "whatever type of cross you have"

hmm seems very similar))

We don't really have a cross on our uniforms, it's suppose to look like some type of iron blocks with a magical touching of red.

APPLICATION FORM:

Minecraft name: Dragox7

In-game name: Drako

Why do you wish to join the order of the brotherhood?: I want to get back active into a Order, Had fun times in Nical now I will be more strict and respect all my brothers and of course to Caleb.

What experiences do you have? I have fought against dangerous monsters and some battles against Undead back in Aegis.

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why? I would like to be in the military ranking because since my precious skill is to fight, I would like to deffend this order and help the people.

If for the Military Ranking, can you wield a sword? ((What level are you?)) Yes I could wield a sword. ((LVL: 99))

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood? I will show all my loyalty to the Order, and defend the Order and my brothers with my life.

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do? I will give him food and some supplies but not much.

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what? I appear nicely but from a distance to keep my self safe, and ask them what do they need if they need something I will go get a high rank for them to speak, if there is no high rank I will tell them to comeback another time. If they response me negative I will warn them to leave with an arrow shot, If they decline then I will try as hard as i can to defend the city.

A stranger approaches the mighty walls of the CALAWAY Order.

Where do you bring the stranger?

Then what?

I tell him to stay there and I will be back in a few minutes, I will be in search of a high rank talk him about this situation and tell him he is waiting at the gate, then the high rank will decide what to do.

I am sorry, after thinking for around 20 minutes i'm going to have too decline you for now.

I have seen your pass with the Black Cross before and how you where exiled from them, as well as other related problems.

If you can tell me how those will not happen again with good reasons, I would be more then happy too accept you.

I am sorry, after thinking for around 20 minutes i'm going to have too decline you for now.

I have seen your pass with the Black Cross before and how you where exiled from them, as well as other related problems.

If you can tell me how those will not happen again with good reasons, I would be more then happy too accept you.

I have never been exiled from the black cross I spoke with gaius about it and he said it was fine. Caleb I have changed please give me a oppurtunity please. I will never fail for you, please trust me.

Hopefully you have noticed that Gaius is no longer in the charge therefore the new leader could just deny whatever Gaius promised you.

But again, thats just a chance. Who am I to speak of such matters..

Hopefully you have noticed that Gaius is no longer in the charge therefore the new leader could just deny whatever Gaius promised you.

But again, thats just a chance. Who am I to speak of such matters..

Just like when gaius was leader he said it was ok, and that didn't do anything I wasn't a spy for the rangers nor anything, I just created a different character and played as a ranger just that, Eric still was a black cross. Now that Eric died I have Drakoth which isn't on any guild yet. Please caleb you could trust me nothing wrong will happen.

Caleb I will do whatever you want but Please trust me and let me join this clan, I don't have been exiled from Black cross you have to trust me I just want to join and have fun, I will be more strict and I won't goof off.