Golden Syndicate Guild Charter (Recruiting)

The Golden Syndicate of Alras

-Merchant Guild

Our banner: Green for prosperity, harmony and eternity. White for purity. Gold for wealth.

We exist as a fiefdom of Alras, separate from the main city but still living under their rule. Our services offered include building, supply gathering, and warriors for hire.

The divisions:

Military division: Highly trained fighters (swords or archery of 75 plus- preferably/eventually) who wield fine weapons and armor into battle. Their protection however does not come cheap.

Supply corps division: Everyone is a member of this by default. Recruits start by providing materials for the guild and move on once they show promise as a builder or fighter.

Building division: Whether its construction around the Headquarters or a subcontracted construction project for the city, the building division should be capable of handling the task quickly and competently.

Positions are open in all divisions!

Pay scale:

At its core, the pay will be a percentage of the services rendered by a member. For gatherers they will be paid a percentage of the goods retail value that they turn in. The pay will vary based on economic conditions. Builders will be paid by percentage of a job completed, as estimated by their supervisor. Again, if they complete 100% of the project, the amount they are paid will be a percentage of the profit adjusted for materials and other overhead. Guards will be paid by the job ((when dispatched with the Alras guards for world events usually)), guards will not be paid for hunting monsters or manning gates.

Housing:

All members will be provided with housing and secure chests. The size of the housing will depend on rank but is yet to be determined. Officers and Assistants will probably have offices in a separate building from the main barracks.

Your housing is issued to you in 100% condition. You are not permitted to make modifications to the exterior or to build outside of the originally allotted structure size. ((no attics or basements without written approval of an officer)) The inside is yours to do with what you wish, please keep it tidy.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is currently open to all 3 divisions as well as the position of building division captain.

To express interest in joining post here in this format:

Name, ((minecraft login name)): ex. Lord John Doe, ((WOOSH10001))

OOC Age:

Character's Skills:

Length of active server membership:

Your character's aspirations:

Why you'd like to join:

There will be a trial period with new recruits, they will begin with a chest and a bed in the barracks, and after proving their value and being promoted to one of the divisions they may be given a private room in the Quarters (another building with roomy well furnished single bedrooms, maybe 8x8)

A recruit can prove them self in several ways.

By earning 500 mina through the guild

By becoming proficient with a weapon (bow, sword, or axe) while training ((rping)) with the military division

By being very active and getting noticed for good work ethic ((and good RP skills))

((note the emphasis on RP skills for our recruits, those who don't hold up on that end may not be kept on and promoted.))

((Age and recruitment- Older members will usually be given preference in recruitment and promotion. This is for many reasons but mainly to enhance the cohesiveness of the guild as a whole by keeping stable officers in charge.))

Uniform:

Members of the Golden Syndicate are expected to stay in uniform at all times while in the compound or Alras. It is recommended to stay in uniform all the time. We would like our men to represent us everywhere they go and it may afford you a certain amount of diplomatic immunity.

((To The Top.))

Report in men! Leave a note with your name, rank, and specialties.

((Edit:))

I'll start. I'm Maximus, the Lord of the Fiefdom. My specialties are sword fighting and mining, but I can also repair diamond.

-A tattered piece covered in "sawdust" form trees reads:

Captain Logan reporting in. You know that I like to cut down trees, farm and Swing my sword at all things moving.

*You notice another piece of paper attached to the bottom*

Galroth Lanry, one of the Guards here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me - I'll be in or around Alras.

* a piece of paper wrinkled up *

Tim Greywolf reporting in. Miner,gatherer and a farmer, any question feel free to ask me, ill also be around Alras.

Name: Milarol ((blob845))

OOC Age: 300

Character's Skills: My character is proficient in Woodcutting being an Elder Lumberjack and also fairly good with Blacksmithing and Mining. He also enjoys mining.

Length of active server membership: I got accepted quite a while ago probably around September.

Your character's aspirations: My character wished to join a nice active guild where he can be part of a nice community and try to progress through the ranks. He also wishes to become a master Lumberjack and also to enhance his mining skills.

Why you'd like to join: I would like to join for a place to live and also to enhance my skills. I wish to help a guild and try to make my place on the server.

My division: I would like to be part of either the Supply Corps or the Building Division.

Name, ((minecraft login name)): Brantus ((Kezz890))

OOC Age: 16

IC Age: 28

Character's Skills: Lumberjack 30, Swordsmanship 25, Mining 40, Farming 30, Blacksmithing 30.

Length of active server membership: I joined September 2011.

Your character's aspirations: Brantus hopes to climb the ladder of the Syndicate and claim a stable position maybe even in management. Likes to work in the fields and is trained in low swords manship, this however is merely for guard duty should he have to ever guard. Brantus prefers either office work, diplomatic negotiations or working hard at harvesting wood, wheat, ores and likes to maintain the ecology of the land. He does this by replanting saplings and making sure the industry doesn't disturb the balance of nature.

Why you'd like to join: Although I wasn't part of the Harvest Guard, I did enjoy their RP and theme. I've been in similar groups on different RP games such as Garry's mod and hope to get a lot of roleplay out of being a part of the group.

Accepted as member of supply corps.

Nobody is accepted officially until we get our permanent base. The tents are just too crowded to take more people for right now. Put Milarol and Brantus at the top of the waiting list of new recruits. We'll contact them to pursue membership as soon as we get established somewhere.

Name, Grunt_Oig, MC Name: racingbrother

OOC Age: 16

Character's Skills: (I'll list the notable ones)

Swords: 67

Axe Mastery: 27

Lumberjacking: 44

Mining: 36

Excavation: 28

Blacksmithing: 24

Length of active server membership: 4 months, 6 days (But who's counting?)

Your character's aspirations: To be a Bub'Hosh orc is the main aspiration. But other than that, Oig would like to aquire some piece of property in each kingdom in Asulon. Last and most important, pay off a debt to Alras.

Why you'd like to join: Everyone in the Golden Syndicate are good RP'rs, I would also love joining to kill time when I'm doing NOTHING in the server.

(I don't need a house, I already have one. I also would only like pay up until I've reached the amount of minas I need to pay off,[i'll be getting money on my own as well] after that I don't want to be paid.)

Name, ((Jordangaming)): Eli_Stevens ((Jordangaming))

OOC Age: 14

Character's Skills:

Fishing 25

Swordsmanship 25

wrestling 1

Length of active server membership: 34 days

Your character's aspirations: I want to get a lot of money; And buy a house and start up a shop.

Why you'd like to join: To earn money and help out Alras.

*a small piece of paper is hung by a broken tree shard*

I'm Maximus Moon! People call me Moon and I usually farm or chop trees for the syndicate!