The Outriders, Set Up In Aegis And Still Active In Anthos

Minecraft account name: Raphaelv2

Character name: Fionn UiBrannagh

Character race: Human

Character age: 27

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: Not that I'm aware of.

What are your survival skills like?: They are not bad, but I am not planning to join as an adventurer.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Not very quickly. Again, I am not planning to join as an adventurer.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Pretty badly.

Are you good at navigation?: Yes. I can navigate open waters and land easily.

Are you a good archer?: Sort of. I have not trained extensively in the art of the bow but I am an average shot.

Do you have any particular talents?: As per my post on the guild board, I am primarily a farmer and a builder. I am not one of the adventurer types, though I do enjoy exploration. My contribution to the guild would be the provision of food and the construction of the base instead of exploring. I can put up 32 metre high watch towers in less than a day. I can construct walls very quickly. I have a method of farming that allows the rapid collection of wheat.

Minecraft account name: Raphaelv2

Character name: Fionn UiBrannagh

Character race: Human

Character age: 27

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: Not that I'm aware of.

What are your survival skills like?: They are not bad, but I am not planning to join as an adventurer.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: Not very quickly. Again, I am not planning to join as an adventurer.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Pretty badly.

Are you good at navigation?: Yes. I can navigate open waters and land easily.

Are you a good archer?: Sort of. I have not trained extensively in the art of the bow but I am an average shot.

Do you have any particular talents?: As per my post on the guild board, I am primarily a farmer and a builder. I am not one of the adventurer types, though I do enjoy exploration. My contribution to the guild would be the provision of food and the construction of the base instead of exploring. I can put up 32 metre high watch towers in less than a day. I can construct walls very quickly. I have a method of farming that allows the rapid collection of wheat.

Accepted. Your construction skills will come in very handy. You will be a good member because if we needed a watchtower built somewhere we will send with some other Outriders, which will compensate for your lack of skill in adventuring, and you can construct the tower quickly. We will train you in survival in case you are stranded from other guild members.

Minecraft account name: fireball1379

Character name: Leoni_Jhonus

Character race: Wood Elf

Character age: 132

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None. I am accepted in all Kingdoms.

What are your survival skills like?: My character has very good stamina and can hunt and gather foods very well. Using nature to his advantage is second nature to me. I can interact with nature like an equal to myself and it would help to have nature on your side with a very learned wood elf along with you.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: I often travel jumping from tree to tree. Leaping from one branch to another and so can cross the wilds at a very fast pace.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Yes. When I was a child I trained in the art of stealth.

Are you good at navigation?: I have an almost photographic memory of where I have been. That is one of the reasons why I wanted to join this guild.

Are you a good archer?: Yes that is my greatest skill.

Do you have any particular talents?: I am very stealthy and good with a bow. I choose speed , stealth and strategic thinking over power and force. I am a very good at strategic thinking as-well as steal and archery. I can get out of the stickiest of situation if me and anyone else were in one.

Thank you for reading I hope you accept me.

Minecraft account name: fireball1379

Character name: Leoni_Jhonus

Character race: Wood Elf

Character age: 132

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: None. I am accepted in all Kingdoms.

What are your survival skills like?: My character has very good stamina and can hunt and gather foods very well. Using nature to his advantage is second nature to me. I can interact with nature like an equal to myself and it would help to have nature on your side with a very learned wood elf along with you.

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: I often travel jumping from tree to tree. Leaping from one branch to another and so can cross the wilds at a very fast pace.

Are you good at remaining concealed?: Yes. When I was a child I trained in the art of stealth.

Are you good at navigation?: I have an almost photographic memory of where I have been. That is one of the reasons why I wanted to join this guild.

Are you a good archer?: Yes that is my greatest skill.

Do you have any particular talents?: I am very stealthy and good with a bow. I choose speed , stealth and strategic thinking over power and force. I am a very good at strategic thinking as-well as steal and archery. I can get out of the stickiest of situation if me and anyone else were in one.

Thank you for reading I hope you accept me.

Accepted. You will be a valuable new addition to the Asulon Outriders. You should only head to the island once you are prepared for a long journey. You may explore the island but try to remain within sight of the buildings. When we have met I will tell you what to do.

Minecraft account name: ((Icelifreakx))

Character name: "My name is Hawkes, you will find it quite convinient"

Character race: "Do I have pointy ears? Do I look green, or small? Of course, I am a human"

Character age: "I am a man of 17, quite young, but don't let that fool you."

Do any kingdoms dislike you? If so which ones and why?: "I am welcome in all Kingdoms."

What are your survival skills like?: ((Hawkes has been living around the outside of towns, hunting, scouting and monster hunting. He is very skilled with swords, carpentry, farming, and mining. More you might know if we RP))

How swiftly can you cross the wilds?: "As swift as you may require."

Are you good at remaining concealed?: "I like to think so."

Are you good at navigation?: "I would have to scout the area first, but if I do so properly, I will never get lost. I have a good sence of direction"

Are you a good archer?: "No, unfortunetly. But my swords-skill will more than compensate for it."

Are you good at battle tactics?: "Yes, and no. While I have not done much of actual tactics, I am a witful lad, and that is quite important in tactics, is it not?"