The White Ravens

nppeck

Guys, I was thinking of destroying the houses above the ground and rebuild them underground.

This way we can build stores and stuff, above the ground.

What do you think?

I think we should expand instead of destroying the houses. We do not have enough space underground to rebuild the homes and so on.

Guys, I was thinking of destroying the houses above the ground and rebuild them underground.

What do you think?

Well, I'm going to buy a house elsewhere or go to keep an outpost, so I'm ok with that.

((I get asked this a lot lol, Its a Japanese martial art based on using your opponents momentum to throw them to the ground, youtube it))

((Oh, so like the fighting style Herecles would have used, had he been real. At least I think it was Herecles I was reading about... Damn! My MythMaster Myth skillz are getting rusty!))

What do you think?

[i think that's a good idea, what does the guild think?]

[Just letting everyone know, that I might be killing off my character when my Girl Friend gets back to me. It's not for sure, but there is a possibility. I will choose a predecessor if it's made final... And I'll play it up with a dramatic forum topic with sad music and all that jazz :mrgreen: ]

[Just letting everyone know, that I might be killing off my character when my Girl Friend gets back to me. It's not for sure, but there is a possibility. I will choose a predecessor if it's made final... And I'll play it up with a dramatic forum topic with sad music and all that jazz :mrgreen: ]

((why kill your character?!? :o who's going to replace your current position and what about the plan that a few of us applied for?))

((why kill your character?!? :o who's going to replace your current position and what about the plan that a few of us applied for?)

EDIT: Ugh sorry for double posting))

(( Destroying the above ground houses and building them underground is a horrible idea. What was planned was to build the stores and shops around the docks of the river, but we need more land for that and thus more minas.

I think we should expand instead of destroying the houses. We do not have enough space underground to rebuild the homes and so on.

We can dig all the way to the bedrock, trust me we got enough space underground.

We could use the space for more useful things like stores, tavern or clinics :)

(( Destroying the above ground houses and building them underground is a horrible idea. What was planned was to build the stores and shops around the docks of the river, but we need more land for that and thus more minas.

Why is it horrible, are you claustrophobic? We probably aren't going to build the city here, so what's all the fuzz about. We can get more minas by attracting people to our shops.

((why kill your character?!? :o who's going to replace your current position and what about the plan that a few of us applied for?))

((Because I've had this one since the server started, and everyone is hating one me for PG, so I want to start a new one and prove to them I don't PG.

They think I'm power gaming Magic, but I've been practicing for 4 IRL months...))

I spoke with Queen Dawn about a guild house in Salvus, I was told to utter disgust that one of are members went to Salvus and insulted the peacekeepers and said that the people of Salvus should of left after the rebel attack, luckily after that raven was banished from Salvus another went to Dawn and apologised and thus that is the reason we are all not banished but still there will not be a guild house in Salvus any time soon... I want the person that ruined our chances to please step forward and speak. I hope their will be a punishment to this man.

((Because I've had this one since the server started, and everyone is hating one me for PG, so I want to start a new one and prove to them I don't PG.

They think I'm power gaming Magic, but I've been practicing for 4 IRL months...))

((get permission with a GM or something and once they give you permission let those who say you "power game magic" report on you ONCE you gain permission.))

EDIT:

Borus, was this case recent? It might be a member who left the guild...Can you please ask the Queen to describe the person who was insulting and causing problems in Salvus.

I believe economic development is very important, but that will never happen very much with our general store if we do not let others readily into our base, or advertise the store by the gate and elsewhere. Maybe the owner of the shop could work on publicity like this?

Also, I have been considering how to sell what goods. Food is something we can make fairly easily, but selling something like that all depends on location. If we sell in an area where people tend to be well stocked, we won't be successful at all. I propose that we make a test stand in Salvus, where someone can go occasionally and peddle food. Hopefully, we can get permission to set up the stand only when it is needed, to prevent clutter.

The elven camp near the cloud temple may be a good location to sell people food before they travel back to Elandriel. Maybe we could get into courier jobs? Carrying supplies long distances may be a service that is needed in the more trade heavy nations.

I would also like a list displaying our relationships with the various nations, such as our state of alliance and whatnot.

Mc name: iTakeTheCake

Ic name: Atarius

Do you have a villain application?

No

What will you contribute to the guild?

I will contribute protection for Assistant_Headguard_Borus, protection for others, things I collect and hopefully to be a nice teammate

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?

Yes, completely

What previous Experience do you have?

None, because I am new to that strange world

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?

I killed many undeads in the time I have been here. Unfortunately that is all I did till now, but I will do my very best to do more!

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?

I'd prefer the guards

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

sword (I'd rather call it quarterstaff, since thats the weapon Atarius normally uses) skills:51

Have you signed our charter?

Yet, I have not - but I will, if you accept me.