The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

I am Ul'Rog the orc.

I use to be evil, a bandit.

The wizard have advised me and told me to change my ways.

I took an oath that I shall be damned if I ever kill or loot from others again.

So I want to join for a redemption.

I am Ul'Rog the orc.

I use to be evil, a bandit.

The wizard have advised me and told me to change my ways.

I took an oath that I shall be damned if I ever kill or loot from others again.

So I want to join for a redemption.

Please fill out an application and I'll review it at soon as I can.

OOC: I was on the list.

Re-fill out the application for me just so its on here for me. I'll add you to the list afterwards.

IGN: mw94xbox

RP Character Name: Militia_Scout_Falenthor

Roleplay history: played on many roleplay servers, played runescape, love RPGs

Intentions with the guild: to have fun with some enjoyable roleplaying

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: i do vow on all that is mine to not break the rules.

What is your character best qualities? good with a sword and polite as ... something that is very polite. also i have a good humour

Character occupation? i do have a place within the Militia, but i am looking for something more...

Why should you be accepted? because i am a trustworthy player who learns fast and fights well.

IGN: Vigleiven

RP Character Name: Vigleiven Auldwind

Roleplay history: Very much.

Intentions with the guild: Seeking fellow lads to accompany, I am a supporter of light. Also to have great roleplay experience.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I won't break any of the guild rules, and I understand I will be thrown out if I do so.

What is your character best qualities? Good hearted, humorous a good builder and hunter.

Character occupation? Hunter, Adventurer.

Why should you be accepted? I would honour other members and give you great roleplaying experience and to myself aswell. :P

Guys I will check out your posts tomorrow, I just worked a 12 hours shift at work and I gotta get up in about 6 hours to work a 10 hour shift. So I'll check them out tomorrow.

IGN: mw94xbox

RP Character Name: Militia_Scout_Falenthor

Roleplay history: played on many roleplay servers, played runescape, love RPGs

Intentions with the guild: to have fun with some enjoyable roleplaying

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: i do vow on all that is mine to not break the rules.

What is your character best qualities? good with a sword and polite as ... something that is very polite. also i have a good humour

Character occupation? i do have a place within the Militia, but i am looking for something more...

Why should you be accepted? because i am a trustworthy player who learns fast and fights well.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! We are just outside Alkahzar come see us sometime!

IGN: Vigleiven

RP Character Name: Vigleiven Auldwind

Roleplay history: Very much.

Intentions with the guild: Seeking fellow lads to accompany, I am a supporter of light. Also to have great roleplay experience.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I won't break any of the guild rules, and I understand I will be thrown out if I do so.

What is your character best qualities? Good hearted, humorous a good builder and hunter.

Character occupation? Hunter, Adventurer.

Why should you be accepted? I would honour other members and give you great roleplaying experience and to myself aswell. :)

Accepted! Welcome to the guild. (Again lols)

Thank you very much. What does the guild banner look like? I mean, the flag on top of our guildhouse, what colors does it have? (( Going to sleep now, I also built a lumbermill ))

IGN: monkeychez

RP Character Name: Foreman_Dolir

Roleplay history:Quite a lot

Intentions with the guild: Help rid Aegis of evil, n' make some new buddies!

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: Aye, of course!

What is your character best qualities? Quite the adventurer, a fan of mining, and loves to build large-scale structures

Character occupation? Foreman of buildin' in Kal'Urguan

Why should you be accepted? I belive me talents combined with th' others will prove helpful to everyone!

IGN: impymut

RP Character Name: Militia_Sergeant_Gerald

Roleplay history: I have roleplayed for two years on a WoW server.

Intentions with the guild: I wish to uphold that which is righteous in the world of Aegis, while strengthening my bonds with other folk of the same mind set.

Do you vow to not break the guild rules? Risking eviction if broken?: I humbly vow to follow the rules of the guild, at risk of eviction from it if broken.

What is your character best qualities?: My character is tough, as he had grown up in the snowy northern regions of Aegis, and also has experience in war.

Character occupation?: My character is currently a Sergeant in the Militia of Oren, but wishes for more, as the Militia is not as active as he would like.

Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted as I am good-hearted, and can be very kind to those I know I can trust.