The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

((MC Name): Goldni

Character Name: Mortimer Montague

Race: Human

((RL)) Age: 15

Current Occupation: Unemployed

If any, preferred positions: Courier or Merchant

Particular skills can be written here:Very new to server, Looking to join a guild So I don't have alot of good skills as of right now

((MC Name): Goldni

Character Name: Mortimer Montague

Merchant jobs require extensive mercantile skills and moderate path finding. If you think you can handle that, we'll see if we have anything available.

hello again, i am currently in the construction process of my merchantile town,Kelasto. if this group would like to send a worker, or just supplies i will sell fro you inform me pelase. the town is under Salvian rule i hope that dosent mess with thinga

((MC Name)): awesumninja123

Character Name: Sam_Tarus

Race: Elf

((RL)) Age: 12 (pretty cool though :D)

Current Occupation: None

If any, preferred positions: Head of security possibly, however, I would love to be part of the security section.

Particular skills can be written here: 99 swords, 99 mining, 48 blacksmithing, and 38 extra credits

((MC Name)): awesumninja123

Character Name: Sam_Tarus

If any, preferred positions: Head of security possibly, however, I would love to be part of the security section.

Currently we are separating the groups into two sections, temporary and permanent. While the latter is mostly filled, I do believe the second group is still open for employment. This is more of a part time fighting force that also works as civilian employees.

As for head of security, we are hesitant to award a position of management to anyone lacking either qualifications or solid references. These qualifications are not skill based, it is more of a intelligence/leadership ordeal. The ability to wield a blade is never the sole trait of the security unit's head. One must first prove competence in logical and strategical arenas before being selected to hold office of such nature.

hello again, i am currently in the construction process of my merchantile town,Kelasto. if this group would like to send a worker, or just supplies i will sell fro you inform me pelase. the town is under Salvian rule i hope that dosent mess with thinga

What kind of output is expected and what types of materials will be needed? We can start commissioning workers but first this information is needed. Quantity, delivery, pricing, all that needs to be worked out before real work can begin. As for it being Salvian, we will hold conference with the Hansetian government on this issue. It shouldn't be a problem as it is a village but there's always a chance for problems to arise.

((MC Name)): Poseidonisking

Character Name: Daerdir

((RL)) Age: 13, turing 14 in may.

Current Occupation: Farmer at both Alras and Normandor.

If any, preferred positions: Daerdir is kind of jack of all trades (below you can see he has a variety of talents). But he is wanting to be a merchant, the job he would mainly like is a merchant.

Particular skills can be written here:

Farming: 100

Swords: 40

Lumber Jacking: 39

Mining: 36

Blacksmithing: 45

((MC Name)): Poseidonisking

Character Name: Daerdir

If you can prove you're a good sales person, we may need another man in Alras. Kind of make it a branch or something. Soon we will be posting all the available jobs in different cities so be ready for that. Bureaucracy is bogging us down a bit but we should be mostly operational in a week.

Currently we are separating the groups into two sections, temporary and permanent. While the latter is mostly filled, I do believe the second group is still open for employment. This is more of a part time fighting force that also works as civilian employees.

Ah, then I would like to be a part of the permanent group of the fighting force. I can also work as the civilian employees

As for head of security, we are hesitant to award a position of management to anyone lacking either qualifications or solid references. These qualifications are not skill based, it is more of a intelligence/leadership ordeal. The ability to wield a blade is never the sole trait of the security unit's head. One must first prove competence in logical and strategical arenas before being selected to hold office of such nature.

Due to me being a sort-of-a high rank in these militaries, I had to command a few people under my command. In the Oren Guard, I had to train and lead a dozen of recruits, as well as the Alstion Guard. In the FoA, I had to guide and train the people that were below my rank [quite a few people actually]. And lastly, in the Alrasian guard, I had to watch over a whole team (consists of about 10 people).

I hoped this somewhat solved your doubts on me. I will also try and get a few people to vouch for me! Thanks, and have a great day~

Ah, then I would like to be a part of the permanent group of the fighting force. I can also work as the civilian employees

I hoped this somewhat solved your doubts on me. I will also try and get a few people to vouch for me! Thanks, and have a great day~

Well if you can find a few colleagues to vouch for you then we will consider your request. At the moment we have another employee attempting to obtain the position so we cannot guarantee your success. If you are selected for the position you will be required to relocate to the realm of Hanseti as this is were we will need you the most.

And also, if you were given the position of head, you would have to be full time. Any other work you did would be extremely part time.

Well if you can find a few colleagues to vouch for you then we will consider your request. At the moment we have another employee attempting to obtain the position so we cannot guarantee your success. If you are selected for the position you will be required to relocate to the realm of Hanseti as this is were we will need you the most.

And also, if you were given the position of head, you would have to be full time. Any other work you did would be extremely part time.

I am jobless currently, so yes, that will be my full time job. In addition, I will ask a few of my colleagues to vouch for me. Thanks and have a nice day.

((MC Name)):maxthebeast11

Character Name:Jack_Mortis

Race:Human

((RL)) Age:13

Current Occupation:Trading nomad

If any, preferred positions: I wish for a merchant position, and would very much like to be considered for manager of mercantile.

Particular skills can be written here:

Being a seasoned trader for most of my life, I understand the rudimentary and advanced laws pertaining to business when approached in a variety of ways. I've worked with an array of diverse populations, seeing as my trade has started at former Renatus and expanded to Alras, I have developed keen sense of personality when approaching someone for trade. I have explored all aspects of handling a job as a merchant and have found that selling products is quite easy! giving affordable prices and better service than your competitors will do you right every time. Of course I'm shrewd enough to understand that it is not as shallow as that, but that is one of the established rules I have that makes me a successful salesman.

Finding out what resources are expendable for you will help you to establish a lower price than most will offer. As a manager, I could give others a broader understanding of how mercantile works and prove my efficiency in the field of business. I could constitute merchants under me the function that best suits them, and apply achievable goals for a profitable income.

Signed, Jack Mortis

((MC Name)):maxthebeast11

Character Name:Jack_Mortis

Being the mercantile manager is a rather difficult job and would require you to head more of the larger missions while cutting a lot of the normal commissionary work out.

If that is acceptable, we would move on to do two things. First, secure a few good words from people you know ((IC)) and second, meet you in person. These are both necessary and must be done in that order.

If done, you may have found yourself a job.

Kal_Derra, the Solace smithy, has agreed to represent me; hopefully presenting fresh perspective into my mentality and work habits, seeing as he is a past employer and good friend of mine. For the sole convenience of Kal_Derra, it is requested that someone is sent to ask him questions AT the Solace smithy. I will go back and forth seeing what times are most suitable to conduct this. ((if you could please establish what time is convenient for you to do this then I can PM him and see his input. Kal_Derra said that he is probably going to be available for a while. Kal_Derra is also his forums name))

Kal_Derra, the Solace smithy, has agreed to represent me. For the sole convenience of Kal_Derra, it is requested that someone is sent to ask him questions AT the Solace smithy. I will go back and forth seeing what times are most suitable to conduct this. ((if you could please establish what time is convenient for you to do this then I can PM him and see his input.))

Very well, we shall contact this smith. It is hard to determine a date for this meeting as of now as we are very busy. But yes, an attempt at contact will be made. ((Like I said, we have a lot going on right now and all the (interviewer) competent employees are working like crazy. But it's the weekend so that means more time in general to get it done.))

I am a farmer hoping to get over to Hanseti soon. But, they won't grant me access through the gates of Hanseti without a person from the company. Please, send me a bird soon.[[the reason I'm off all the time is because my comp internet is not working]]

-Cornelius [[scottyBleez]]