The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

((MC Name)):simidimi12

Character Name:Symodimi Dracaena

Race:Human

((RL)) Age: 15

Current Occupation: I work for Seventis but if you need someone to do agricultural stuff, I have my own farm in Seventis. I could help you.

If any, preferred positions: I would like Agricultural Manager, but since I am the Dux of the Seventis Nation, it would be hard. I would like to know if I could be sort of a, supplier of wheat for you. Sell you my wheat and work for you. If you get what I mean. Thanks for reading my application.

We are potentially in need of loggers and militants. Perhaps placing you in both would be beneficial. If you are willing to work in the realm of Hanseti, we might have a position for you.

I would be fine with working in the realm of Hanseti. Will I be provided gear for security? All I have right now is some leather armor and a stone axe and that may not be enough to protect our merchants. Should I go to my post now? Or should I meet someone who can tell me where to go?

-Drazin

I would be fine with working in the realm of Hanseti. Will I be provided gear for security? All I have right now is some leather armor and a stone axe and that may not be enough to protect our merchants. Should I go to my post now? Or should I meet someone who can tell me where to go?

-Drazin

We are acquiring gear but the primary need right now is raw material. Our sister company is struggling right now so we are, as of now, on our own in producing materials. If you wish to go directly to the city, New Sorovitz is the city in which we are setting up in.

((We should have people online today, myself included.))

((MC Name)):simidimi12

Current Occupation: I work for Seventis but if you need someone to do agricultural stuff, I have my own farm in Seventis. I could help you.

If any, preferred positions: I would like Agricultural Manager, but since I am the Dux of the Seventis Nation, it would be hard. I would like to know if I could be sort of a, supplier of wheat for you. Sell you my wheat and work for you. If you get what I mean. Thanks for reading my application.

We are not really in need of suppliers, mainly workers but if you wish we might arrive at a sort of arrangement.

Go to the capital of Hanseti (also called Hanseti) and travel west. Four fifths of kilometer, approximately. That's eight hundred meters, if you're not sure.

Once you get there, search for the temporary office. There should be a sign.

((MC Name)):SockMonkeyMan

Character Name:Galdor Arcmenele

Race:High Elf

((RL)) Age:14

Current Occupation:Lumberjacking

If any, preferred positions: Lumberjacking

Particular skills can be written here:Legendary Lumberjack

((MC Name)):SockMonkeyMan

Character Name:Galdor Arcmenele

We are in need of lumberjacks. Make your way to the realm of Hanseti, to the city of New Sorovitz, there you shall find work.

We are acquiring gear but the primary need right now is raw material. Our sister company is struggling right now so we are, as of now, on our own in producing materials. If you wish to go directly to the city, New Sorovitz is the city in which we are setting up in.

((We should have people online today, myself included.))

We are not really in need of suppliers, mainly workers but if you wish we might arrive at a sort of arrangement.

Alright then, send me a bird if you'd like to arrange something.

Alright then, send me a bird if you'd like to arrange something.

A message shall be sent your way, hopefully we can arrive at a mutually beneficial understanding.

um id like to join since i was in the last tradeing company in ageis

um id like to join since i was in the last tradeing company in ageis

That means very little as we have no direct correlation to the last Alrasian Company. We are based off another enterprise and as such will not regard prior employment under the last company sufficient reason for acceptance.

If you would like to be hired, it would be wise to fill out an application and expect the same treatment as every other applicant. If that minimal amount of work is too much of an excess for you, please accept our condolences.

((MC Name)):Scornofhell

Character Name: Amaya_Heivick

Race: Wood Elf

((RL)) Age: 20

Current Occupation: none

If any, preferred positions: Merchent or Manager (anything for running a shop, ran a shop in the last

trading company )

Particular skills can be written here: good at management,running, climbing,

((MC Name)):Scornofhell

Character Name: Amaya_Heivick

If any, preferred positions: Merchent or Manager (anything for running a shop, ran a shop in the last

trading company )

We'll see if we have a merchant opening. The position is rather envied so acquiring it may require some work on your part. As for manager, that position has nothing to do with sales, it is on the starting end of the production line. What you're thinking of is a distributor or a merchant. And like I said, both are quite valued.

Here is the current list of positions. Some are filled, others applied for but most are still open. All economic production is still open as well.

Current Positions:

To make it easier, we have reconstructed the list of open jobs by color, here is the key:

1 2 3 4 5 6 Unavailable

Starting with one to six, those are all available. If you see a name next to it, then it is taken unless it says "Applicants" in brackets, then it is still up. When a job says "None as of now" that means its fair game. Remember, the higher the color/number, the harder we will judge you. For example, its easier to become a Farmer then an Assistant Executive officer. But each position has different criteria. Some require certain vocational skills, other require talents such as intelligence or management.

Executive

Chief Executive Officer: Procrisio Giovanni

Vice Executive: Yet to be appointed.

Head Commercial Banker: Yet to be appointed.

Assistant Executive Officer: None as of now.

Sale

Foreign Director: Yet to be appointed..

Diplomat: None as of now.

Distributor:[Applicants] Amaya_Heivick

Merchant Manager[Applicants]: Elyot Marchand, Jack Mortis

Merchants:[Applicants] Frenlis Ga'At, Daerdir, Jack Mortis, Amaya_Heivick

Couriers: Mortimer Montague

Production

Head Domestic Administrator:Yet to be appointed.

Mining Manager:[Applicants] Letholdus

Agricultural Manager:

Architect: Sherlock Hathorn

Baker/Butcher:John Longtooth

Herders: None as of now.

Farmers: Insinur Jhol, Aerius Windsworn, Herudo

Miners: Cornelius

Loggers: Leonhard Mors, Notte, Falkor, Drazin

Security Detail

Head of Security: Yet to be appointed.

Chief Enforcer: Yet to be appointed.

Enforcer [possible choices]:[Applicants] Logan

Merchant Militant:[Applicants] Sam Tarus

Prepared Militant:[Applicants] Drazin

Watch:[Applicants] Logan, Falkor

1 2 3 4 5 6 Unavailable

((MC Name)): Thatpyrodude

Character Name: Banok Gray

Race: Human

((RL)) Age: 17

Current Occupation: None. Used to run Banok's Arms and Armor, Worked for the Golden Harvest as a manager, Ran a family business renting out apartments.

If any, preferred positions:

Assistant Executive Officer

Particular skills can be written here:

- Finance

- Medicine

- Business