[W.i.p] The Seventis Navy

Thu'um

[[What's the point of a navy for a country that's not near water ._.]]

((Agreed. Only cities with used docks and harbors can feasibly have working Naval militaries. And also remember that it takes quite a few members to successfully operate a vessel.))

[[ We will be creating another town shortly. It will be ruled by the Navy, but it will not serve as a guild 'town'. It will be a center for economic growth. We don't plan to create a Naval base inside Seventis, that would be silly. The town will consist of shops, a port for incoming vessels such as Merchant Galleons, Homes, and other locations. I'm writing a charter now. ]]

[[ We will be creating another town shortly. It will be ruled by the Navy, but it will not serve as a guild 'town'. It will be a center for economic growth. We don't plan to create a Naval base inside Seventis, that would be silly. The town will consist of shops, a port for incoming vessels such as Merchant Galleons, Homes, and other locations. I'm writing a charter now. ]]

((I love it.. Good luck.))

“Our fleet, when constructed, shall consist of a multitude of ships, that will be used for a variety of things. Ships shall be spread out in multiple ports of call, they shall be constructed out of the finest wood in All of Asulon, and their architecture shall be appealing to the eye. Our ships will be designed with a specific amount of cannons, and other war mechanisms. They will be secure, well-built, and ready for war. Each ship will contain a Quarters of the Captain of the ship, and other small bunks for the crew. Seventis researchers and soldiers fought at the Battle of Das Boot. The Fort, Das Boot, possessed Cannons. In this battle, we thoroughly examined the structure of these cannons, and we plan to replicate them upon our future ships."

((The cannons that were at Das Boot were later made null from RP as they had no RP behind them. Deathmetus posted his lore behind them which was false and was later removed. The Alrasian engineers guild is the only group who has cannons. If you wish to setup an amazing event in which you will be able to acquire the cannon technology feel free to contact me.))

Name: Gralgor

How old are you?: 35

Where are you from?: Gralgor isn't really from anywhere but he is an orc so he originates from the war uzg.

Have you had any prior experience workin' with vessels, or do you have any military experience, If so, please list all your experience, if any: Gralgor is a well trained fighter with swords and axes and fails at archery, but he is a supperior tacticion and has served on vessels before so he knows the layout

How proficient are you with weapons?: Please disclose the weapon(s) you prefer the most. [[List levels aswell.]]: swordsmanship( 75) and axe mastery( 50)

What is yer' race?: Orc

Why do you wish to join the Seventis Navy?: Gralgor wishes to settle down and hopefully gain some minas but he mainly wants something to do in a military or naval career and serve that nation as either and will die fighting for it.

What are some strengths, and also some weaknesses that you have?: He is a good tactician and knows the layout of a ship and has served on a ship before and is great with swords and axes

Give a short summary of your life, some goals, motives, and other things you wished to accomplish, and how you perhaps accomplished them (A few sentences minimum, if you want to impress me, make more.): Gralgor is a good fighter and is extremely loyal to whoever he serves. He does not care about races and is not a racist. He wants to settle down and find a right job to do and excel at. Gralgor is extremely loyal and trustworthy and will not betray his masters or superiors and takes honor and loyalty more than he values his own life. His father taught him how to use all kinds of swords and axes so he can use any type of melee weapon but does not like using bows. He was taught by a orcish soldier in the krughai tactics and is a good commander and When he was old enough to leave he joined a merchant ship as a body guard and quickly learned the layout of ships and knows most things about naval tactics as well. He now wishes to once again take to the seas and serve.

Name: Gralgor

How old are you?: 35

Where are you from?: Gralgor isn't really from anywhere but he is an orc so he originates from the war uzg.

Have you had any prior experience workin' with vessels, or do you have any military experience, If so, please list all your experience, if any: Gralgor is a well trained fighter with swords and axes and fails at archery, but he is a supperior tacticion and has served on vessels before so he knows the layout

How proficient are you with weapons?: Please disclose the weapon(s) you prefer the most. [[List levels aswell.]]: swordsmanship( 75) and axe mastery( 50)

What is yer' race?: Orc

Why do you wish to join the Seventis Navy?: Gralgor wishes to settle down and hopefully gain some minas but he mainly wants something to do in a military or naval career and serve that nation as either and will die fighting for it.

What are some strengths, and also some weaknesses that you have?: He is a good tactician and knows the layout of a ship and has served on a ship before and is great with swords and axes

Give a short summary of your life, some goals, motives, and other things you wished to accomplish, and how you perhaps accomplished them (A few sentences minimum, if you want to impress me, make more.): Gralgor is a good fighter and is extremely loyal to whoever he serves. He does not care about races and is not a racist. He wants to settle down and find a right job to do and excel at. Gralgor is extremely loyal and trustworthy and will not betray his masters or superiors and takes honor and loyalty more than he values his own life. His father taught him how to use all kinds of swords and axes so he can use any type of melee weapon but does not like using bows. He was taught by a orcish soldier in the krughai tactics and is a good commander and When he was old enough to leave he joined a merchant ship as a body guard and quickly learned the layout of ships and knows most things about naval tactics as well. He now wishes to once again take to the seas and serve.

I don't have permission yet to accept or deny applications, but I think this is really good! You had a few grammatical errors but I'm not to good at grammar either so its okay. We could use an orc aboard the ship to man cannons and load heavy cannonballs and you can board ships and fight melee with your swords and axes. If i could, I would accept you!

[[in-Character Section]]

*You see an embroidered title to the application*:

“ The Seventis Navy Application Form ”

Name: Terrowhen (Terro for short)

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? My Father was a knight in Aegis, and that's where I grew up. He died when I was 15 and I went to an orphanage, but now I do not own a home I am a wanderer.

Have you had any prior experience workin' with vessels, or do you have any military experience, If so, please list all your experience, if any: I am in the Militia for Salvus but, I am close friends with some of the peacekeepers in Salvus, and I have experienced a good fight or two.

How proficient are you with weapons? Please disclose the weapon(s) you prefer the most. [[List levels aswell.]]: I prefer Swords and Bows, but I can also fight some one unarmed. (Swords 37, Bow 11, Wrestling 6)

What is yer' race? I am a Human Northerner

Why do you wish to join the Seventis Navy? I have wanted to be apart of an army of some type and fight for good, against any villainy in the world. I joined the Salvus Militia hoping to accomplish this, but alas it was nothing more than a secondary army willing to fight for Salvus, they didn't offer me a job or a home so now I am in need, but this is exactly what I was looking for! A chance to show my might and strength, and a chance to do something great for the good of someone else.

What are some strengths, and also some weaknesses that you have? I have no parallel in bravery and I will do whatever it takes to get rid of evil in the world. But alas I am young, I do not have much knowledge or experience in the world, my bravery is sometimes companied by stupidity. And I lack skill, but I have willingness to learn.

Give a short summary of your life, some goals, motives, and other things you wished to accomplish, and how you perhaps accomplished them (A few sentences minimum, if you want to impress me, make more.): My father was a Knight before I was born, but my mother died in giving birth to me. My father left the knights so he could raise me as I ought to be raised, he taught me to see the good in people, and to triumph the evil. He trained me in combat, and to use weapons as tools for good not destruction. I loved my father very much, but when I was 15 he died mysteriously while hunting and his body was found in a lake. I want nothing more in my life but to be the man my father was, and to someday do something great that will forever change the fate of Asulon for the good.

P.S. ((after I put in this app I found the knights of the north so if I get accepted into them then I will not be joining this. Sorry))

-snip-

Accepted! I am in the process of creating a town charter for the Navy, and Seventis.

We'll have some of our ships docked there, and it will be a center of economic growth.

That would be a good idea, I assume.

I am determining plans for the town charter, and seeing what we can do to construct ships, and where the town could be located.

But its up to renati, and he wont let me join the navy, dunno if i could try again, but he says im a good soldier and should stay. But if we have a squad based at the port, it iwll give that area a bit of protection.