The Legion Of Sanguis

Wolf_Redskin

Favorite Cohort  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Cohort?

• Cohort de Armis (swordsmen)
    • Cohort de Nani Saevissimi (axemen)
    • Cohort de Sagittariis (rangers)

((Is there really a need for that amount of reserved posts?))

((First of all, there are and were guilds with this exact idea before. The only thing original about this post is the name... I think. Try to branch out and create a unique position for your group, and give us a reason for your existance... And that is indeed entirely too many reserved posts.))

*walks by the man and takes the book, deeply distrubed that even the table of contents page wasn't finished, then continues south, clutching his blade.*

((First of all, there are and were guilds with this exact idea before. The only thing original about this post is the name... I think. Try to branch out and create a unique position for your group, and give us a reason for your existance... And that is indeed entirely too many reserved posts.))

*walks by the man and takes the book, deeply distrubed that even the table of contents page wasn't finished, then continues south, clutching his blade.*

((Considering this is a work in progress i know its not done, as for the posts, I know what I am doing, oh and this idea is going to be quite unique in its own way, trust me.))

((Looks good Wolf. The only thing is could you possibly change my name from Sr. Twieg to Elandorr. Thank you!))

((Thank you for changing my name, but it says that the brown cohorts weapon is the was axe, shouldn't it be bow? Thank you again!))

((Thank you for changing my name, but it says that the brown cohorts weapon is the was axe, shouldn't it be bow? Thank you again!))

Fixed

Twieg is no longer king! Me and Janux are!

He is not? I have not been on lately. Did he just say that he did not want to be king anylonger? Oh and by the way, I want to talk to you about my cohort. I have an idea about it, but of course need your approval first.

He is not? I have not been on lately. Did he just say that he did not want to be king anylonger? Oh and by the way, I want to talk to you about my cohort. I have an idea about it, but of course need your approval first.

First, He made deals without public approval and was booted from seventis, also tell me your idea neszt time you see me ((in Game))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.