The Seventis Mages

Tempir Amedaius

What is your name? Kvothe Ruh

How old are you? 19

What city do you currently live in? I am a traveler.

Do you agree to follow the rules? I would not be here if I did not.

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? No, I have searched hard to find a mage guild hall, but I have failed in my attempts. I do not have any problems with being an apprentice.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] I am a Human.

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? My main efficiency is with swords and wrestling.

Biography: [2 Paragraph minimum please] Kvothe was born to a leader of a troupe of the Edema Ruh, one under the patronage of Baron Greyfallow. His education was spotty, but wide ranging, his teachers being troupers and travellers. His education came to a peak when his troupe picked up an arcanist named Abenthy. Abenthy, or Ben as Kvothe came to call him, introduced Kvothe to simple, yet important subjects. Some of the variety of these subjects are Chemistry, Rhetoric, and Arithmetic. Ben was the first person to notice Kvothe's special genius, and as such highly recommended that Kvothe attend a University for mages.

Kvothe overheard this conversation Ben was having with his parents and heeded to the advice himself. The only piece of his past that he owns is the first song he wrote when he was a young child of seven. Kvothe's only goal in life is to get accepted into a mages college and will not stop for anything else. He is an ambitious, intelligent, and fiery young man with extreme courage. He is quick to make friends and doesn't waste his time in making enemies.

Open response, answer with as much detail as possible.

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do? I first double check to make sure the man is doing harm to the citizen. If he is harming the citizen then I will call on him to stop. If he proceeds then I will have to forcefully get him to stop with my blade and not with magic. I will not kill him, I will just make him to go to prison for questioning.

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do? I will watch the man closely from a distance with a bow at ready, and if he decides to draw his steel against my lord then he will pay.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do? I immediately report him to the arch-mage or the person above me in ranks. If he proceeds to use magic for the wrong use then I will draw my blade and defend my fellow mage with my life.

What is your name? Kvothe Ruh

How old are you? 19

What city do you currently live in? I am a traveler.

Do you agree to follow the rules? I would not be here if I did not.

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? No, I have searched hard to find a mage guild hall, but I have failed in my attempts. I do not have any problems with being an apprentice.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] I am a Human.

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? My main efficiency is with swords and wrestling.

Biography: [2 Paragraph minimum please] Kvothe was born to a leader of a troupe of the Edema Ruh, one under the patronage of Baron Greyfallow. His education was spotty, but wide ranging, his teachers being troupers and travellers. His education came to a peak when his troupe picked up an arcanist named Abenthy. Abenthy, or Ben as Kvothe came to call him, introduced Kvothe to simple, yet important subjects. Some of the variety of these subjects are Chemistry, Rhetoric, and Arithmetic. Ben was the first person to notice Kvothe's special genius, and as such highly recommended that Kvothe attend a University for mages.

Kvothe overheard this conversation Ben was having with his parents and heeded to the advice himself. The only piece of his past that he owns is the first song he wrote when he was a young child of seven. Kvothe's only goal in life is to get accepted into a mages college and will not stop for anything else. He is an ambitious, intelligent, and fiery young man with extreme courage. He is quick to make friends and doesn't waste his time in making enemies.

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do? I first double check to make sure the man is doing harm to the citizen. If he is harming the citizen then I will call on him to stop. If he proceeds then I will have to forcefully get him to stop with my blade and not with magic. I will not kill him, I will just make him to go to prison for questioning.

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do? I will watch the man closely from a distance with a bow at ready, and if he decides to draw his steel against my lord then he will pay.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do? I immediately report him to the arch-mage or the person above me in ranks. If he proceeds to use magic for the wrong use then I will draw my blade and defend my fellow mage with my life.

Accepted! Contact Tempir Amedaius IG! (BoltofFusion). Thanks for shooting me a PM by the way! -King Renati

What is your name?

My name is Walthraban

How old are you?

Im 150 years old

What city do you currently live in?

I dont live in any city i couldnt avord to buy a house but if been working

hard and saving alot of money and maybe i will be able to buy a house

one day

Do you agree to follow the rules?

Yes i agree to the rules and i promise that i will never break them

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds?

Well no i dont have any experience with magic but i have read alot about

it and seen others use it alot i have studyed them and how they use theyr

magic and now alot about it now

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf]

Im an elf

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with?

Im fery good with my bow and i can also handle a sword prety well

but im not so good when it comes to fighting with the hands

Biography: [2 Paragraph minimum please]

When i was young i lived on a big farm with my dad mom and two older brothers

we lived in a small town called Antero we had a rather big farm with a lot of cows

and other animals i worked hard just like my dad and two brothers and we lived happy

until one day that was the day that my whole live got turned upside down it was late at

night i woke up because i heard voices outside when i looked out the windo i saw

my dad speaking to two man i couldnt see thery face because it was so dark outside

but i could tell from theyr voice that they were angery thats when it happend on of the two

man raised his hand up in the air and then a big fire ball apeard in it i got scared but couldnt stop watching then the man through the fireball at our house the fire spread like crazy and

before i knew the whol house was on fire i faited because of the smoke

when i wokeup the next day i found myself sitting under a tree and when i looked infront

of me i saw the ashes of my old house it was gone it was all gone thats when i saw it a

letter i opend it and starded reading it said "Dear brother as you see our house was burned

to the ground i managed to get you out of there in time but mom and dad didnt make it

just as our oldest brother they all died in the fire but dont worry i know who did this and

ill make sure they pay for it now take care of yourself goodby -your brother" when i read

this i knew i would never let this hapen to anyone ever again thats why i started studying

magic myself to protect the people from other who use magic for the wrong reason

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?

i would listen to what the man would answer to my question and if he would answer it wrong

i would make sure that he gets his punishment

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do?

I would aim my bow at his head from a distence and when he does anything wrong towards

my lord ill make him pay for it

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?

i would make sure that the one hes attacking is safe and then i would inform my betters

about the man that is abusing his powers and get him

What is your name?

My name is Walthraban

How old are you?

Im 150 years old

I dont live in any city i couldnt avord to buy a house but if been working

hard and saving alot of money and maybe i will be able to buy a house

one day

Yes i agree to the rules and i promise that i will never break them

Well no i dont have any experience with magic but i have read alot about

it and seen others use it alot i have studyed them and how they use theyr

magic and now alot about it now

Im an elf

Im fery good with my bow and i can also handle a sword prety well

but im not so good when it comes to fighting with the hands

When i was young i lived on a big farm with my dad mom and two older brothers

we lived in a small town called Antero we had a rather big farm with a lot of cows

and other animals i worked hard just like my dad and two brothers and we lived happy

until one day that was the day that my whole live got turned upside down it was late at

night i woke up because i heard voices outside when i looked out the windo i saw

my dad speaking to two man i couldnt see thery face because it was so dark outside

but i could tell from theyr voice that they were angery thats when it happend on of the two

man raised his hand up in the air and then a big fire ball apeard in it i got scared but couldnt stop watching then the man through the fireball at our house the fire spread like crazy and

before i knew the whol house was on fire i faited because of the smoke

when i wokeup the next day i found myself sitting under a tree and when i looked infront

of me i saw the ashes of my old house it was gone it was all gone thats when i saw it a

letter i opend it and starded reading it said "Dear brother as you see our house was burned

to the ground i managed to get you out of there in time but mom and dad didnt make it

just as our oldest brother they all died in the fire but dont worry i know who did this and

ill make sure they pay for it now take care of yourself goodby -your brother" when i read

this i knew i would never let this hapen to anyone ever again thats why i started studying

magic myself to protect the people from other who use magic for the wrong reason

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?

i would listen to what the man would answer to my question and if he would answer it wrong

i would make sure that he gets his punishment

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do?

I would aim my bow at his head from a distence and when he does anything wrong towards

my lord ill make him pay for it

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?

i would make sure that the one hes attacking is safe and then i would inform my betters

about the man that is abusing his powers and get him

Try to add a better biography.

What is your name?

Evinger Coinscarlet

How old are you?

Ascella

Till death do I part

Only what I have read in books. Mostly earth and animal-like magic.

Human

PROS:Fishing Rods, any form of farming.

CONS:Physical Combat and anything that requires a large amount of muscle.

My name is Evinger Coinscarlet. I started my journey in Asulon as a blacksmith's apprentice in the town of Ascella. I toiled and mined, gathering anything the blacksmith needed. The blacksmith eventually left, with only me left to take his place. For a while I was the town's only blacksmith and the leading supplier of coal and other ores. I met the love of my life whilst travelling the roads. I eventually got married to her and now share an extra home in the wilds with my amazing significant other.

Whilst traversing the forests and rivers, I noticed that animals tended to apporach me without worry. I have saw other mages cast spells and do the things that other's can only dream of. I feel a strong pull towards the ways of Magick. Being a Lord of Ascella now, I feel like using the skills of Magick could solve multiple problems, and help the people and animals of the land. My Lordsahip was given to me when I raised Ascella out of the dark. Ascella had been abandoned and was near deconstruction. Luckily I stumbled across the land and with Jullius and Ariana, rebuilt the town of Ascella, and joined forces with the Seventis nation.

I am Evinger Coinscarlet. I am a helper. I am a Leader. Magick is my calling in this world, and I wish to follow the path I feel has been created for me.

I approach the man rapidly, standing in between me and opposing force. I ask him, "What by the gods do you think you are doing?". I shout for a guard to come and apprehend the man, but he tries to flee. I quickly throw a fire charge in front of the man to block his path. Alchemy is also a mage's best friend. Especially and aprrentice's.

I approach my fellow lord and try to join the conversation. Assuming that the encounter is of a negative nature is foolish. If it is though, I would stand by my ally to defend him and our home.

I immediately contact a few guards or a higher level mage of our nation. Knowing that me being useless in swords, and only dabbing my finger into magic, I would quickly fall to a mage whom could hurt other people.

What is your name?

Evinger Coinscarlet

How old are you?

Ascella

Till death do I part

Only what I have read in books. Mostly earth and animal-like magic.

Human

PROS:Fishing Rods, any form of farming.

CONS:Physical Combat and anything that requires a large amount of muscle.

My name is Evinger Coinscarlet. I started my journey in Asulon as a blacksmith's apprentice in the town of Ascella. I toiled and mined, gathering anything the blacksmith needed. The blacksmith eventually left, with only me left to take his place. For a while I was the town's only blacksmith and the leading supplier of coal and other ores. I met the love of my life whilst travelling the roads. I eventually got married to her and now share an extra home in the wilds with my amazing significant other.

Whilst traversing the forests and rivers, I noticed that animals tended to apporach me without worry. I have saw other mages cast spells and do the things that other's can only dream of. I feel a strong pull towards the ways of Magick. Being a Lord of Ascella now, I feel like using the skills of Magick could solve multiple problems, and help the people and animals of the land. My Lordsahip was given to me when I raised Ascella out of the dark. Ascella had been abandoned and was near deconstruction. Luckily I stumbled across the land and with Jullius and Ariana, rebuilt the town of Ascella, and joined forces with the Seventis nation.

I am Evinger Coinscarlet. I am a helper. I am a Leader. Magick is my calling in this world, and I wish to follow the path I feel has been created for me.

I approach the man rapidly, standing in between me and opposing force. I ask him, "What by the gods do you think you are doing?". I shout for a guard to come and apprehend the man, but he tries to flee. I quickly throw a fire charge in front of the man to block his path. Alchemy is also a mage's best friend. Especially and aprrentice's.

I approach my fellow lord and try to join the conversation. Assuming that the encounter is of a negative nature is foolish. If it is though, I would stand by my ally to defend him and our home.

I immediately contact a few guards or a higher level mage of our nation. Knowing that me being useless in swords, and only dabbing my finger into magic, I would quickly fall to a mage whom could hurt other people.

ACCEPTED! Contact me, and I will start you out.

What is your name? My name is Lord Tavari Fireeyes

How old are you? I prefer to keep my age a matter of upmost security . . . but if it is necessary ask me in person

What city do you currently live in? I live in the wilds in my manor, as well as my small town~ of which is being made

Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? Not in the actual art of it no~

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] A high elf, sir~

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? I can wield a dagger greatly. Sadly my age has worn these old bones and I am not as agile as I used to be. . .

I was born in a jail cell to a deadbeat ***** of of a mother. I only know this because of a few things that my adopted mother had told me when I was a younger...

I was put in the adoption system, And eventually a woman by the name of Melinda Frost adopted me at the age of two. She was a very sweet woman...

*tavari smiles happily remembering melinda then his face turns to gloom*

She had taught me as much of the old Elven tongue as she knew, and she had done so by the time I had reached ten i knew the language fluently . When i was about 14 she let me into her library: a massive collection of books that I was eager to read ever since discovering its existence at year three... Inside the books laid immense amounts of knowledge from many different subjects... Heh... She had books alright... From comedies to spell tomes.

By the time I had reached seventeen, she fell sick. I quickly sought out an apothecary, and he told me the only remedy he had was a herb grown only by the Druids. I offered him all of my minas... He denied. He then said the only payment he wanted was the contents of mother's library... I had no choice, so I saddly accepted, knowing the only way to cure the woman that did so much for me in my life was with this remedy... I signed his contract, but he said only after he had taken all the books would he give me the remedy. I accepted those terms as well, hoping the man was still true to his word... After he he took all of the books, he put loaded them into a cart handed me the brew and fled town in quite a hurry... I had no time to think on the matter... I had to save my mother. After returning home, I gave the remedy to my mother, and she drank it. Over the next few days, she had started feeling better. She was improving... But only for a few days... It had turned out the apothecary had laced a slow-acting poison into the brew. She... She died from the poison. She died from that damned apothecary... I wept by her body for her soul for so long...

*tavari lets out a small cry*

my first instinct was to run to that damn swindler and force-feed some of his own brew... But he was gone. I cried to myself for days...

One day, I came across a bridge. Thought of jumping into the rushing water... I wanted to see her again. I pondered the point of it all for a few hours, but she saved me... She told me to live. . . to cherish my life and help people. . . and that is what I will do. .

* Sighs and backs away solemnly realizes he must help and takes out his dagger * With a sigh he goes to the two men and attempts to disarm the moron who is killing the other. . " What the hell are you doing mate? " * The other man smiles and attempts to attack Tavari * Tavari dodges but still gets sliced in his coat " . . . This was a 1000 mina coat you drab little *****! " * Tavari growls and begins attacking the other man now just pissed that his coat is ripped. . *

* Tavari walk's by not sure what is happening but murmer " That is odd. . . " * Sees the gold man is escorting the noble and sighs with relief and walks off

* Tavari begins speaking with the mage to attempt to find out what in the hell he is doing~ * " What is going on here " * The other man screams * Tavari begins to attack the other mage but to no avail the mage is to strong. . . * Tavari cowers in fear pain reaching him

What is your name? My name is Lord Tavari Fireeyes

How old are you? I prefer to keep my age a matter of upmost security . . . but if it is necessary ask me in person

What city do you currently live in? I live in the wilds in my manor, as well as my small town~ of which is being made

Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? Not in the actual art of it no~

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] A high elf, sir~

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? I can wield a dagger greatly. Sadly my age has worn these old bones and I am not as agile as I used to be. . .

I was born in a jail cell to a deadbeat ***** of of a mother. I only know this because of a few things that my adopted mother had told me when I was a younger...

I was put in the adoption system, And eventually a woman by the name of Melinda Frost adopted me at the age of two. She was a very sweet woman...

*tavari smiles happily remembering melinda then his face turns to gloom*

She had taught me as much of the old Elven tongue as she knew, and she had done so by the time I had reached ten i knew the language fluently . When i was about 14 she let me into her library: a massive collection of books that I was eager to read ever since discovering its existence at year three... Inside the books laid immense amounts of knowledge from many different subjects... Heh... She had books alright... From comedies to spell tomes.

By the time I had reached seventeen, she fell sick. I quickly sought out an apothecary, and he told me the only remedy he had was a herb grown only by the Druids. I offered him all of my minas... He denied. He then said the only payment he wanted was the contents of mother's library... I had no choice, so I saddly accepted, knowing the only way to cure the woman that did so much for me in my life was with this remedy... I signed his contract, but he said only after he had taken all the books would he give me the remedy. I accepted those terms as well, hoping the man was still true to his word... After he he took all of the books, he put loaded them into a cart handed me the brew and fled town in quite a hurry... I had no time to think on the matter... I had to save my mother. After returning home, I gave the remedy to my mother, and she drank it. Over the next few days, she had started feeling better. She was improving... But only for a few days... It had turned out the apothecary had laced a slow-acting poison into the brew. She... She died from the poison. She died from that damned apothecary... I wept by her body for her soul for so long...

*tavari lets out a small cry*

my first instinct was to run to that damn swindler and force-feed some of his own brew... But he was gone. I cried to myself for days...

One day, I came across a bridge. Thought of jumping into the rushing water... I wanted to see her again. I pondered the point of it all for a few hours, but she saved me... She told me to live. . . to cherish my life and help people. . . and that is what I will do. .

* Sighs and backs away solemnly realizes he must help and takes out his dagger * With a sigh he goes to the two men and attempts to disarm the moron who is killing the other. . " What the hell are you doing mate? " * The other man smiles and attempts to attack Tavari * Tavari dodges but still gets sliced in his coat " . . . This was a 1000 mina coat you drab little *****! " * Tavari growls and begins attacking the other man now just pissed that his coat is ripped. . *

* Tavari walk's by not sure what is happening but murmer " That is odd. . . " * Sees the gold man is escorting the noble and sighs with relief and walks off

* Tavari begins speaking with the mage to attempt to find out what in the hell he is doing~ * " What is going on here " * The other man screams * Tavari begins to attack the other mage but to no avail the mage is to strong. . . * Tavari cowers in fear pain reaching him

Accepted.

What is your name?: Aodran_Venesies

How old are you?: 179

What city do you currently live in?: Aliquam Purus

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds?; I have been taught fire magic by nameless mage and froze magic by Tempir Amedaius. I also have some experience on alchemy.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf]: Elf

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with?: Well I suppose that would be swords and magic. But still I'm not very good at bow or axe so it would be the inefficient part.

I was found in a ditch by a young human female and she raised me with her husband. In a age of 70 (elven) I left my home and started to wander around Aegis. Soon I was captured by slavers and they brought me to their mine where I worked for years. I managed to escape when I was rescued by a dwarf called Alger. He taught me to fight with sword and without it and the he left. I moved to a little camp in the forests of Malin. And only one month later, one of the slavers found me and tried to drag me back to the mine. We had a fight and luckily I won. I spent many peaceful years in the orest, but in one day an old man came to me. He asked for food and shelter, so I let him stay in my cmap for few days. The Man told me about a vision he had, about an young elf who ived in a forest. I can't remeber what he said, but I tought that he was crazy and sent him away. Few weeks later, I decided to move to Laurelin. Soon after that I heard about the white ravens. I joined to them as a guard, but then I met Scylas Shadows who peomised to teach me magic. From that day towards, I was a mage apprentice. He taught me some alchemy, but that was all. One day he came to me (he was changed his name to Seraph Shadows) and promoted me as the bishop of the blade. I got my own house and life was going pretty nice. But then the undeads came and Aegis was destroyed. Everybody escaped to the verge and left Aegis. We sailed to the new world. In the place called Asulon, I contacted to the other ravens. Our temporary base was destroyed by the orcs and we had to move. We built ourselves a town called Aliquam Purus. Everything was going nice, but then I heard that Seraph had passed away and I became the new archbishop. That was the most importnt parts of my life.

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?:

If the man attacks or still trys to kill the raven, I simply say t him "You don't want to hurt a raven. If you do, we all are coming after you." If he still trys to kill the raven, I just use some spell that will wound, but don't kill him and say "That was a warning. The Next one is going to be lethal"

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do?:

I notice that the man has a golden sword, so he doesn't probably want money. He threatens the lord for personal reasons. I'll ask "Why do you want to harm him. Mayby we can slove this without violence." I'll wait for responce and if he still continues his attempt to kill the lord, I'll try to frighten him by some fire magic. If he still continues, I'll have no other choices then killing him.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?:

I'll shout "Hey, if you want to attack to someone, that shouldn't be some innocent citizen! Don't waste your talents to that" I'll try to save the citizen and will challenge the mage. I'll tell the citizen to run. If I'll manage to defeat the mage, I'll go check that the citizen is okay. If not, atleast I saved someones life.

What is your name?: Aodran_Venesies

How old are you?: 179

What city do you currently live in?: Aliquam Purus

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds?; I have been taught fire magic by nameless mage and froze magic by Tempir Amedaius. I also have some experience on alchemy.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf]: Elf

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with?: Well I suppose that would be swords and magic. But still I'm not very good at bow or axe so it would be the inefficient part.

I was found in a ditch by a young human female and she raised me with her husband. In a age of 70 (elven) I left my home and started to wander around Aegis. Soon I was captured by slavers and they brought me to their mine where I worked for years. I managed to escape when I was rescued by a dwarf called Alger. He taught me to fight with sword and without it and the he left. I moved to a little camp in the forests of Malin. And only one month later, one of the slavers found me and tried to drag me back to the mine. We had a fight and luckily I won. I spent many peaceful years in the orest, but in one day an old man came to me. He asked for food and shelter, so I let him stay in my cmap for few days. The Man told me about a vision he had, about an young elf who ived in a forest. I can't remeber what he said, but I tought that he was crazy and sent him away. Few weeks later, I decided to move to Laurelin. Soon after that I heard about the white ravens. I joined to them as a guard, but then I met Scylas Shadows who peomised to teach me magic. From that day towards, I was a mage apprentice. He taught me some alchemy, but that was all. One day he came to me (he was changed his name to Seraph Shadows) and promoted me as the bishop of the blade. I got my own house and life was going pretty nice. But then the undeads came and Aegis was destroyed. Everybody escaped to the verge and left Aegis. We sailed to the new world. In the place called Asulon, I contacted to the other ravens. Our temporary base was destroyed by the orcs and we had to move. We built ourselves a town called Aliquam Purus. Everything was going nice, but then I heard that Seraph had passed away and I became the new archbishop. That was the most importnt parts of my life.

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do?:

If the man attacks or still trys to kill the raven, I simply say t him "You don't want to hurt a raven. If you do, we all are coming after you." If he still trys to kill the raven, I just use some spell that will wound, but don't kill him and say "That was a warning. The Next one is going to be lethal"

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do?:

I notice that the man has a golden sword, so he doesn't probably want money. He threatens the lord for personal reasons. I'll ask "Why do you want to harm him. Mayby we can slove this without violence." I'll wait for responce and if he still continues his attempt to kill the lord, I'll try to frighten him by some fire magic. If he still continues, I'll have no other choices then killing him.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do?:

I'll shout "Hey, if you want to attack to someone, that shouldn't be some innocent citizen! Don't waste your talents to that" I'll try to save the citizen and will challenge the mage. I'll tell the citizen to run. If I'll manage to defeat the mage, I'll go check that the citizen is okay. If not, atleast I saved someones life.

Accepted!

What is your name? Brayson_Id.

How old are you? 27

What city do you currently live in? I live in the Alras Library.

Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes, Of course.

Have you had any experience with magic? If so, what kinds? Well, I personally have no experience with it. But I witnessed Archmage Floop perform some magic with his staff when I first met him.

What race are you? [Human, Orc, Elf, Dwarf] Elf.

What are you efficient with? What are you inefficient with? I am efficient with writing tomes, and Harvesting Crops. Unfortunately I am inefficient with

Swordsmanship, Blacksmithing, And fighting.

Brayson Id, The elder twin of Marcus Id. He is an attractive and physically strong man. Having worked on farms since his youth, he favors mental and challenging activities.He was born in a small cottage on the edge of Renatus. At the age of 10 he decided that he wanted to become a scholar and learn more about the world. After being tutored by his uncle George Id. At the age of seventeen Brayson decided to try to become an official traveling scholar so. he began traveling with his twin brother. He was pulled into the all the knowledge that he learned from all the other cultures that they wrote about on their adventures. And eventually had an insatiable hunger for even more knowledge. He usually read tomes from day until nightfall.

His brother was, however, rather charming, and handsome. But Was quite meddlesome and usually seduced women to get what he wanted. Whatever it may be Food, A place for the night, Or even Transportation. Brayson however did not enjoy what his brother was doing, So he decided to part ways with him. Never meeting again. A few years later, Brayson had become an official full-fledged Scholar at the Royal Library of Alras, Which he made his new home.

He's been able to learn even more about other cultures then what he already knew, And he has recently been developing a tome about a strange race known as the Kha". In several tomes he has read about the magic of Asulon and the strange magic of Aegis. That made him extremely interested and learning more about the "Arcane Arts."

You see a man attempting to kill a Seventis citizen, you walk upto the man and asks what he is doing, what do you do? "Brayson stops writing in his tome and looks up curiously at what was going on, He then walks over to the mysterious noise around the corner of the pond."

"Brayson raised an eyebrow, My friend. What are ye doing to this poor woman?

The mysterious man who had a small dagger grasped tightly in his hand, looked over a grinned. "Her fine is long over due. I offer my protection to her family and yet she has decided to not give me my monthly pay. I have even given her extra time but she has failed to even meet that deadline."

The woman struggling to get free from the mans grasp spoke with fear in her voice trembled as she tried to speak. "But I have done all that I can, we barely have enough money to feed ourselves in these troubling times..You must understand. Just please give me more time, And I might be able to have double of what ye are charging me for."

The man put the dagger closer to her throat, "I have given you plenty of time! A month and two weeks should be more than enough to make 700 Minas! You realize that I am only trying to protect your family in these troubling times, So I need that money for the appropriate equipment to do so!"

Brayson calmly put his wooden walking stick between them. "What gives ye the right to harass this poor Woman? Can't you see that she is struggling? Her children must be starving right now, and yet you have the arrogance to try have her hand you all of her wealth?"

Brayson pushed the man into the grass which made his dagger drop silently into the pond. "She does not need your protection. The military here is more than enough and they manage to protect the citizens of Seventis each and everyday. You are just trying to force her into giving you her Minas because you are to lazy to work for it yourself."

Brayson reaches into his pouch and hands the poor woman a sack of 5,000 Minas. He smiles, "Here, Take this and use it to feed your children and perhaps even get a better place to live."

She cried tears of joy as she hugged Brayson tightly. "Thank you, I will never forget something this generous, You may have just helped my children gain a better life." The woman than walked away with a very excited look on her face ready to show her children what she had gotten.

Brayson then put the tip of his walking stick on the mans stomach to hold him onto the ground. "If I ever hear of something like this again from you, I will not hesitate to call the guards and have you arrested and imprisoned for the rest of your days."

The man quickly rolled from the tip of the stick and scurried off in fear.

Brayson simply lowered his hood and returned to his tome smiling.

You see the lord of Seventis and a man, the man is in full armour with a gold sword. What do you do? Lord Renati puts his lays his chin on the side of his fist. "True, And what of The Mandarin?"

The man in full armor sheaths his brilliant golden sword. "The battle was quite fierce. But we suffered no major casualties. This rebelling tribe made a poor choice challenging the soldiers of Seventis. But it seems like the Mandarin are still spreading their lies about us."

Lord Renati frowned. "Hmph, I am starting to think all they want is to have Seventis under their control, They're leader most likely does not care about his people's thoughts, All he wants is power."

The man in armor nodded in agreement as he saw the scholar Brayson Id walk into the Throne Room. "And what is it ye are doing here? we are discussing important matters. Leave us. Lord Renati noticed a small tome in Brayson's robe marked with the symbol of Seventis. "What is it ye are doing with that tome? You are not from here, So why read it? It obviously does not concern the people of Alras.

Brayson pulled down his hood to reveal his elven ears, and looked at them both with a smile on his face. "This is all of the information I have gathered about your battle with the Mandarin Tribe. I thought it may help you with this problem of yours."

The man in armor widened his eyes and laughed loudly. "Well hand it over then!" Brayson tossed the Tome to the man, To which he handed it to the King.

"Hmm..This will be most useful indeed. I will speak to the council about this, In the mean time Why don't you stay here and talk with Leondas."

The king walked quickly to another one of his chambers within his castle.

"You must be quite skilled as a scholar to be able to write so much useful information. And you also must be very excited to meet such a skilled warrior as myself."

Brayson crossed his arms and smiled. "And who might you be? Since you say you are so skilled in battle."

Leondas frowned. "How do ye not know me? Has something happened to yer ears? I am one of the most skilled warriors in all of Seventis, I have fought in many battles!" Leondas shouted as loud as he could. "I AM LEONDAS!"

Brayson raised an eyebrow as he leaned on his walking stick. "Leondas you say? Hmm..."

Leondas's eyes widened with pride. "So you have heard of me? Haha, I knew it. Word of my victories must have been heard all over Asulon!"

Brayson put his finger to his chin. "Hmm, Come to think of it. I haven't heard of you. Ever. In all of the tomes I have read your name hasn't appeared in any of them."

Leondas raised a brow. "So you say you haven't heard of me anywhere eh? Well..I know this will be familiar! Leondas released his golden sword from his sheath. The sword shined brilliantly in the light. Leondas smiled. "This sword I have gotten from the king himself. It was a gift for my great triumphs.

Brayson rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Well I must return to Alras and get back to my studies. Farewell.

Leondas pointed his sword at brayson as he walked out of the room. "Do not ignore me! I have the authority to imprison you for the rest of your days scholar!

Lord Renati walked into the room with a grin on his face and rolled his eyes as he saw Leondas. "Its take to take off that armor replica that you purchased in the markets yesterday. And put that blade back into the armory when you're done."

Brayson chuckled as he finally left the throne room.

You see another mage using magic to harm another mage, and or citizen, what do you do? Brayson grabbed the arm of the mage who was trying to burn a citizen of Alras with his flame. "What are you doing? You are supposed to be a protector of this world. You shouldn't be harming children like this."

The mage broke his arm free from Brayson's grasp and grinned with disgust. "And who are you tell me what I am? I am fully aware of my responsibilities. And I have good reason to burn this child."

Brayson raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "And why is that?"

"She tried to steal from this clothing shop. Isn't the right thing to do is punishing her for it?"

Brayson shook his head. "You shouldn't be tiring yourself with such trivial matters. Look, I'll be sure to make sure this child does not do this again. Just be on your way."

The mage shifted his staff. "Hmm, I do have my studies to catch up upon so I shall leave her to you. But do not let her off freely or I will be back to show her what fire can do to ones skin." The mages than trailed off into the crowd.

The small child started to cry. "Im so sorry mister, But I really could use new shoes. My family is not wealthy and we do not get new cloths often."

Brayson looked at the child's shoes that were covered with holes. He then looked at the shopkeeper standing at the shops doorway. "Here will this cover the price of those shoes?" He handed the shopkeeper 100 minas. The shopkeeper twisted his mustache as he received the minas.

"Yes I suppose this will have to do." He pointed at the child. "Just don't like me catch you trying to steal another pair of shoes? Understand?" The child nodded happily in agreement as she received the shoes.

Brayson patted her on the head. "Now you'd better run back to your Mother so she doesn't go off looking for you."

The child smiled with pure joy. "Th-Thank you sir. I'll be sure to tell her how generous to were to me today."

Brayson just smiled as he watched the child skip away to her mother happily in her new shoes.

-Snip-.

Wow I guess you spent alot of time in this,

On the other hand If I could please ask, Can you tell them to make lore on how they discovered magic in the first place besides, 'Yep I know magic'

I know this might be a good proccess but also test them IG, Accept the applications and all but do not teach them anything unless you test them IC, Please. If you want to also learn magic then Name what element you wish to learn, I am not trying to be a push over and everything I am saying Not everyone can learn magic and by this you are saying everyone can, I also know people could make perfect apps but then be bad at RolePlay so thats why you test them IC, Please try to listen to me when I say this, Also can you explan how do you teach magic, I want to see if you are doing it right or wrong, I am not being a push over I am just trying to stop the powergamming magic as I have seen before.

Thank you

~ttwesten