~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

(( Do we need VA 3 Unholy worship for this cult? ))

Not sure on that... Also, whoever else is in this group, we REALY need to get together soon, lest we fall apart and never live up to our potential.

(( ok id say the weekend is the beat tome to meet up but we need to pick a time that suits everyone. ))

*Sends a note to all living members*

"Brothers and sisters it is time we had a gathering we are to spread out and do not even know who are fellow believers are. We must assess how best to move forward as believers. Please send me a message of weather you agree or not." ( and a time that would suit you all ).

(I am all for any time on Friday. And if we are short on members, we can always recruit...)

((I'm happy to announce thatbI am back with the server OOC, and will be back IC later today or tomorrow. We can celebrate me return with some Grove Burning, eh?))

MC Name: NoobCrafter14

RP Name: Fróin Starbreaker

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): Fróin, the bastard son of Arbrek, born of a lonely night in a Tavern. His mother dieing when he was very young, Fróin was raised by Irehearts for as long as he can remember. He never realized he wasn't actually an Ireheart until very recently. After helping bring back Arbrek via a Golem, Fróin had a memory stir of his mothers face and one sentence she had spoken describing his father. The description matched that of a Starbreaker so Fróin spoke to Arbrek. That is when he discovered he was Arbrek's son. Now, Fróin is learning from his father as they lead the Dwarven Guild of Smiths together and wishes to join him in the Cult.

Do you accept our rules?: Aye

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: I dunnae 'ave a Va

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Aye

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: Aye

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Ah' was banned once fer a no RP kill. Dis 'appened in ma first week on da serva' mind yeh.

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Arbrek an' a lot o' da Dwarves (And more people I'm too lazy to list :wink: ))

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Ah' wish ta un day beh on da Pantheon Council

(( yes Lycos and myself are Begining some things but we are inactive on the forum page ))

MC Name: xatt14

RP Name: Umbra

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)): As a budding traveler, Umbra saw many varieties of people. However, even as he met many strange people, they were not enough to satisfy his curiosity. He desired to be part of something large, something important. As he walked through many towns, he found many groups, but none of them were exciting enough. For him, exciting meant something shadowy and mysterious. Soon, he heard rumors about the Promethean Cult. He decided to join them for the thrills and mystery surrounding it.

Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: Not yet, but I can make one if you want

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: Yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: Yes

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: Nope

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: Yes, Icelifreakx

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?: Nothing particular, really. I just want to serve the Promethean cult.

MC Name: callumrh

RP Name: Rin Ashfield

Bio ((At least 7 sentences)):Rin was born in the new holy city of oren all his life he has been intrested in magic.Rin is a wierd boy and abit of a psyco but he loves to read and make books about strange happenings and beings such as golems.He is now liveing in New Andromeda and works for Count James. He heard about a strange cult that worship Yemekar and the Void-Dragons so he wants to go do some reasearch and maybe right a book about The Promethean Cult

Do you accept our rules?: yes

Do you have a VA? If so, what for?: no

Are you prepared to undergo our initiation?: yes

Do you consider yourself good at RP?: yes

Have you ever been banned? If so, what for?: no

Can someone vouch for your RP skills?: yes jtheo2016

What position do you aspire to become within the Cult?:~The Brander-Priests~ and possibly part of the ~The Pantheon Council~

The Leader of this Guild has quit the server. If any of the 'council', or whatever wish to take leadership, go ahead. If no one from the council claims leadership in three days, I'm getting an FM to move this too inactive guilds.

May I take leadership even though I'm not in the council? I'd like to at least gain some leadership experience.

(( No, no you may not. That would severely break the Cult's Roleplay. You do not have any of the knowledge of the Cult's workings, history, or gods, nor do you have a way to learn them as of now.))