Outdated

Adding ALL the Soldiers is going to be a big hassle.

Name: Bitazity Dracaena

Reason for Joining: As part of the old Guard, I wish to help Lord Renati as much as I can, and overcome any hardships. If possible, I believe I am more Aurum than Adamas because I specialize in those particular areas.

Biography: As a young child, Back in the days of Oren and its country, I lived in a fertile land outside of Al'Khazar. When the undead attack came, however, I was forced to wander. I learned to survive on fighting, and lived in Alras, Lunavara, and the Vigilant Steel Guild. As we came to the new land, I met up with the rest of the family and we moved here.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): I fight with a sort of jumpy sword technique using a specially-made sword, curved, which I first saw as I used a longsword on a man with an iron helmet. It curved, and I hit faster than before, though with less power.((lvl 99))

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I believe I have better experience in battles than many other soldiers.

What are your life goals?: My life goals? Well, before I wished the undead gone, so now I just want to keep the peace.

What morals do you have?: I am filled with a strong sense of justice, and do not like evil in any form.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: Yes.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: bickando=username

Time you can be on per day: 0-20 minutes on weekdays, 0-3 hours on weekends.

Name: Bitazity Dracaena

Reason for Joining: As part of the old Guard, I wish to help Lord Renati as much as I can, and overcome any hardships. If possible, I believe I am more Aurum than Adamas because I specialize in those particular areas.

Biography: As a young child, Back in the days of Oren and its country, I lived in a fertile land outside of Al'Khazar. When the undead attack came, however, I was forced to wander. I learned to survive on fighting, and lived in Alras, Lunavara, and the Vigilant Steel Guild. As we came to the new land, I met up with the rest of the family and we moved here.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): I fight with a sort of jumpy sword technique using a specially-made sword, curved, which I first saw as I used a longsword on a man with an iron helmet. It curved, and I hit faster than before, though with less power.((lvl 99))

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I believe I have better experience in battles than many other soldiers.

What are your life goals?: My life goals? Well, before I wished the undead gone, so now I just want to keep the peace.

What morals do you have?: I am filled with a strong sense of justice, and do not like evil in any form.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: Yes.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: bickando=username

Time you can be on per day: 0-20 minutes on weekdays, 0-3 hours on weekends.

Im assigning you as Centurion of Aurum Century 1. Thank you.

Name: Sev_Sld_Finnick_Steelblade

Reason for Joining: He has been a part of the military for a while now, and is looking to move up the ranks. His life has been dedicated to serving Seventis, and only wants to help in every way.

Biography: Before the boats left for aegis, he lived with his brother Taurren and Demetrius. They lived in their own town called Clearview along with other friends. Sadly though, their father Artemis chose to remain in Aegis and somehow repel the undead in their attack. Finnick knew his father wouldn’t survive. From the boats, he watched his father fight valiantly; slaying every undead in his path. His comrades couldn’t hold the undead back, and they became too much for his father, swarming and killing him. Disheartened, he secluded himself for years to mourn the loss of his father. Now, Finnick has rejoined his family, minus his father, and assists Taurren with the army in his town of Enismor.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): Smart like his father, he knows which enemies to attack and when; almost always getting his kill. ((Swords- lvl 100 Archery- lvl 31))

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: Finnick has been trained by some of the best in the business. He is experienced and selects his prey wisely.

What are your life goals?: He wants to the best he can in avenging his friends that have fallen to the undead.

What morals do you have?: He respects those in the ranks above him, and doesn’t degrade those below him. Along with being honest, Finnick is a person people like to be around.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: No, but I soon will be.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: jaredv213 Sev_Sld_Finnick_Steelblade

Time you can be on per day: Around 3 to 4 hours

Name:Cultor

Reason for Joining: I'm joining

Biography:Brown hair, brown eyes, and is 5'11 in height. Father was a soldier in a military and I want to follow his footsteps.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): I'm capable of wielding an iron sword(Swords level 45). Also I have some experience with a bow(Archery level 10).

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I'm the brother of your Dux Symodimi, and he has taught me the ways of the legion.

What are your life goals?: To join a military/guard

What morals do you have?:Bring justice to Asulon!

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?:Yes

(OOC PORTION)

IG name:JCW313

Time you can be on per day:Weekends and Vacations from 12P.M.-2A.M. Eastern.

*I wrote some of this in third-person, Terribly sorry!*

Name: Scott Arendal

Reason for Joining: Scott Arendal lived a live of violence and hatred, Which had brought had actually brought him out to protect the people he respects and loves morally. Scott had craved to find his niche, And was anxious to find a town to settle in. As he found, Fighting, Protecting, And Social Kindness was his main characteristics. Scott hungrily stumbled upon the great city of Seventis. The people there were kind to him, The guardsman strong, The architecture perfect... Scott offered his support to do any work needed, And he was told the role of guardsman was open.

*I may of accidentally replaced 'Scott' with 'Cole'*

Biography: Scott Arendal, At age 23 he has seen the worse and best of life. As a child, He lived with a group of Nomadic people, Who seemed to be almost unheard of. Food was scarce, But Scott received his training with weapons at a young age. As Scott grew, He had grown used to death, But he grew tired of moving place to place as well. He ran away from his people and traveled for weeks on end looking for a town or village. As he traveled in the wilderness, He learned the skill of survival, And is lucky to even be alive today after all the conditions he survived through during his journey to find civilization. Scott used to be skinny and looked somewhat malnourished as a child, But now that he hunted often, His weight became even, And he gained a medium build. His long and silky blonde hair reaches his shoulders, And he has a full beard that is somewhat maintained and not long.

Scott spent months in the wild, Endlessly searching for at least a speck of intelligent life. He finally stumbled onto a trading post, And there he learned the local tongue. He had learned much of a great kingdom that went by the name of "Oren", And Cole was anxious to find such a great place to live and live a"civilized life". As Cole ventured closer the the Villages and Towns of Oren, His barbaric ways began to decline. Cole stood in awe as he saw great castles,towers,churches, And even simple houses. Scott didn't really have a niche in mind, But he had found that exploring and fighting was what he was good at, And it was still considered a job by some, So he set off on mere quests and odd-jobs. Scott took interest in literature, But had trouble with illiteracy, So with the money he collected, He hired others to help him read such great stories that he wished to read. So this is where I stop, And where the story continues.....

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): Axe Mastery, Level 50.

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I am a strong, Fierce, And brave warrior, Who would rather die than see his people fall. I am a socially friendly member of every village, Town, Or Kingdom I'm in. I'm helpful and informative as a guardsman, And I am a loyal soldier to those ranked below and above me, And to all people of Seventis!

What are your life goals?: I wish to serve for Seventis, And it's people. I wish to die for Seventis and it's people. I wish to guard such a prospering town, With such an intelligent army and people. I wish to help make Seventis' footnote in history.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: I have not become one yet, But I will, And wish to become one as soon as possible.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: DoctorNuka

Time you can be on per day: About 1-3 hours a day.