The Order Of Light

Aodran

Very good!

Aliquam needs something unique, something I believe the Spectres can bring. I've been planning for a new architecural design, elegant, smooth, and strong. ((Traditional japanese-ish)). I have architects at hand who can assist me in this.

The underground portion will be renovated as a more elaborate tunnel system for the Spectres and guards, so in cases of invaders or criminals, we can move quickly and quietly through the city.

The Farms will be located on the part of land directly east of where the docks are now ((Charter permitting)). The riverside location will be sure to allow water to reach the drops.

Houses will slightly smaller, but taller, to save space.

The Walls will be about half their current height, to allow for better archery lines of sight.

Horses can be stabled, to allow quick rides to Ascella and other nearby cities.

If this is chosen, then the Spectres will be happy to assist Seventis is matters where it can, such as infiltration or scouting.

I'm not saying anything official yet. But, I like this plan. Show me some paintings of examples if possible, please.

((Single player creative and screenshots))

I'm not saying anything official yet. But, I like this plan. Show me some paintings of examples if possible, please.

((Single player creative and screenshots))

((Got it, but I may be a while though, playing on a laptop away from home so I don't have a mouse or good internet available. Also, can I get the total dimensions of the region so I can work on an entire model, in my time I have to waste?))

Very well, I shall speak to my architect and artist.

((Got it, but I may be a while though, playing on a laptop away from home so I don't have a mouse or good internet available. Also, can I get the total dimensions of the region so I can work on an entire model, in my time I have to waste?))

Very well, I shall speak to my architect and artist.

((gotta talk to Tempir, I'm in bed on my phone.))

Thank you.

((This might take a while though, I absoultely suck at designing a minecraft building and no mouse is not helping. Might just have one of architects do that stuff))

((This might take a while though, I absoultely suck at designing a minecraft building and no mouse is not helping. Might just have one of architects do that stuff))

((Ok, then any examples you can find online would be great. Like any MC pictures of the 'basic design' if you understand what I'm saying.))

((can you guys make another thread about architecture? cause that'll be great since this is a guild topic))

((can you guys make another thread about architecture? cause that'll be great since this is a guild topic))

((This topic's probably the most relavant to Aliquam, and I do not think it will go to far off track, but if Renati makes a topic for this specific debate, then I will be happy to use that.

Also, looking up some pictures now))

Aye, here is a basic drawing of the overall design.

*A picture is posted to the board*

This will be modified, of course, and it will likely be made with white-barked wood and thier logs, with some element on red. The red will come from bricks made out of the red substance that some find in the ground, for most houses. High class houses may use the rarer wool and red dye for their house.

The walls, as I said,walls will be about half as high, with a similar design to the house on each corner. The walls will also have three levels, the ground level, the guard bunks, and the upper level. The ground and upper will have various defensive parts incorporated into it. The bunks will simply be resting areas for guards who cannot afford a larger home.

Once I speak more to an architect, I can procure more accurate drawings of what our specific buildings will look like.

My suggestion is to make a fortress. Similiar with the one we had back in Aegis. Easy to defend, but still big enough for everybody. It was also the original building plan of ours.

Hello, I am Luke and I was the architect of Holm, but now there is a new leader, so i left...

Relgard asked me if I could come and work for this town, and I'd love to!

I could show you some blueprints from what I've drawn and build, if you want so.

Relgard, I like the big and high building, but don't you think the "houses" in front of it could be a little more detailed? But thats just my opinion!

If this town needs another architect, I can work for you and try my best to make it look good!

Relgard, I will contact you for more information.

- Luke Meyers, architect

I like the design but does Aliquam have enough space for this? We will need to demolish all buildings above ground in order for this to happen. And also a need for expanding.

I'm just saying that everything was going fine in Aegis when we had the castle/fortress. No one could enter in there without help of someone inside or without the keys. ((We should follow the prototupe in the creative server.))

I like the design but does Aliquam have enough space for this? We will need to demolish all buildings above ground in order for this to happen. And also a need for expanding.

The design is wider than what will be in the city, as it is just a basic drawing. Luke is working on models that will better fit the city.

I am?

Please tell me more!

Aye, I told you before about some work I have for you. Once I can procure some more materials for a full plan, I will send it to you.

((Once I get back to the laptop))